60 days flowering in 5 days - This is my last topic about this White Cookie growing

Xayah

It being 55 days into flowering stage for my white cookie. 60 days coming soon and im like a kid in a candyshop. 3 days ago i removed a small bud to taste it. Damn..WTH is that nasty feeling. that way too insane for me. This nasty buzz is so powerful. Btw, i never never smoke weed before in my entire life.

Anyways...Here a little thing that happen today.

Today i receive the visit of the boyfriend of my sister who know more than me into cannabis growing like my sister told me and that he not as his first cannabis growing. He told me that he would clean the leafs of them to have more big buds and more light on them. I let him do and i watched him. It is true or not about the removing leaves? Anyways 5 day left before 60 days. What else can be bad for them up to now knowing they sufferred from nutriment locking and too small container ( i was affraid to retransplant them into a bigger pots at 40 days into flowering.. anyways.... This is my first time ever growing cannabis and im fairly proud of the resust i've got with my setup for my first ever grow. Here some picture of the job he done. he told me to buy a microscope but this is like 200$ to check the thc color.

Next grow if im still alive, i will probably try something else that is less headrushing than white cookie.. i dont feel good on it with the bud i've smoke. Also, I,ll probabaly start a grow journal now that i know what i did wrong and what i kinda did right until the end!

Have a good day and night!

20170730_220514.jpg
20170730_220542.jpg
20170730_220536.jpg
20170730_220506.jpg
20170730_220459.jpg
20170730_220452.jpg
20170730_220553.jpg
20170730_220601.jpg
20170730_220607.jpg
20170730_220446.jpg
20170730_220414.jpg
20170730_220408.jpg

:love::circle-of-love::thanks::love::circle-of-love::thanks::love::circle-of-love::thanks:

Re: 60 days flowering in 5 days - This is my last topic about this White cookie grow

It being 55 days into flowering stage for my white cookie. 60 days coming soon and im like a kid in a candyshop. 3 days ago i removed a small bud to taste it. Damn..WTH is that nasty feeling. that way too insane for me.

What are you basing your 60-day harvest date estimate on? If it is the from the breeder's strain description, these are sometimes optimistic. Or they may count from the first sign of flowering instead of the day the gardener switches to a flowering light schedule (or, in the case of an auto-flowering strain, the day it first breaks ground).

Consuming bud that has been harvested too early has been known to cause some people to have feelings of paranoia and/or anxiety attacks. This is mostly in reference to sativas and sativa-dominant hybrids, but...

i never never smoke weed before in my entire life.

I suppose it could happen with any strain, all things considered...

It is true or not about the removing leaves?

It is somewhat debatable. As a matter of fact, it is debated fairly often ;) .

This is my first time ever growing cannabis and im fairly proud of the resust i've got with my setup for my first ever grow.

Congratulations!

he told me to buy a microscope but this is like 200$ to check the thc color.

I've seen people use those USB microscopes that appear to be geared more toward children, and which are for sale on Amazon for... Well, I have seen them for less than $30, but I don't know if those are very good. But you should be able to find something for less than $200 for sure. You don't need 5000X magnification, lol.

I used to have cheap plastic 30X and 50X hand-held magnifiers from Radio Shack that, if memory serves me correctly, were around ten dollars each (several years ago). They had lights in them, but I used a strong flashlight.

You might find a jeweler's loupe to be good enough. But the stronger magnification ones seem to have a pretty narrow practical field of view.

Next grow if im still alive, i will probably try something else that is less headrushing than white cookie.. i dont feel good on it with the bud i've smoke.

Try fewer hits (possibly even one) and then going for a walk outdoors. Always seems more enjoyable to me than staying home and worrying about one's buzz. Nature can be a great tranquilizer. I probably wouldn't wander into areas where there is heavy vehicle traffic right after I'd just smoked cannabis for only the second - or third, lol - time, though. And deep woods at midnight might be better saved for some point in the future :thedoubletake:. :rofl:

I,ll probabaly start a grow journal now that i know what i did wrong and what i kinda did right until the end!

People love grow journals. And, running one can be a big help in learning about growing and one's plants - and how to keep them healthy and happy.

Re: 60 days flowering in 5 days - This is my last topic about this White cookie grow

hey, thanks for all the tips, really appreciated.

Well seed are from cks and on the bag, it says 60 days.. at first when i start this, i thought it would only take 60 days to be ready in every way and ready to get smokable, but everyone told me it was a 60 days on 12/12 after the vegetative phase.... So i count from the day i switched them to 12/12 and only 5 days left to reach 60 days... guess this is false

So i count from the day i switched them to 12/12 and only 5 days left to reach 60 days... guess this is false

That's how I count the flowering period days. But it varies. And two plants of the same strain can vary slightly in total flowering time (especially if they display different phenotypes).

You might post in our Seeds, Clones, and Strains section (or the Crop King Seeds subsection of it) to ask what others who've grown the same strain by the same breeder have observed in terms of flowering period. Again, there may well be some variance - but such data may help you better predict things.

Thanks a lot

Looks like a damn good plant pal, I'm a sucker for that sort of bud structure though

But I agree with tortured soul, you want to leave her maybe another week or so. Scopes are handy but I like a combo of that and intuition - after a few grows you just have a feeling when they're done swollen buds, almost all red hairs, silver with frost - yours are pretty close.

But mainly I wanted to offer congratulations, that's a great job for a first time grow and smoke

Just make sure you cure it well, that anxiety buzz should wear off with time and a nice cure.

Ganja gu brah

Back
Top Bottom