New to indoor growing

backwoodsgrow

20170405_102321.jpg
Been growing outside for 20 years with great results. Unfortunately my ability to grow ouside has become comprised. Enter the tent and grow light setup. Went with a 750 LED to try to save on electricity. Anyway I put my seedlings in my tent and adjusted the light to 30% red, 60% blue and 60% white per manufactures instructions. Everything was great until it dawned on me, I didn't adjust the height of the light. Severe light burn happened. Real severe! Lost 3 of my girls. Adjusted my light and babyied the hell out of the rest. Now my question is this, can I trim these leaves off or should I leave them be? Haven't never ran into this problem. I don't think it will hurt them but I would like another's opinion. Please see attached picture. Hope I posted the picture right!

That's no problem you can act like you want.
Plant looks healthy and big enough to remove some leafs.
It either wont hurt to do nothing it will slowly wilt any way.

That leaf looks like toast. I don't think your plant's gonna miss it.

It must be funny to move from decades in the great outdoors to a little tent. I guess there are tradeoffs both good and bad.

The choice is up to you. The plant will be fine if you leave it or if you cut it off. It's not hurting anything right now if that helps.

Continue to keep your topsoil tidy to prevent infestations and have fun!

Nice recovery, by the way.

/Obi

It's different. I'm old school, raise em up and plant them. Between me and mother nature we did all right. Since this was my first indoor grow I tried to study up on everything I could. Lot of people don't like Mira le Grow. That was my primary nute for em!

It's different. I'm old school, raise em up and plant them. Between me and mother nature we did all right. Since this was my first indoor grow I tried to study up on everything I could. Lot of people don't like Mira le Grow. That was my primary nute for em!

I have two plants going now, one outdoors and one indoors. The indoor one gets its pH, lighting, and nutrients managed to the nth degree. The outdoor plant sits in a pot and gets what God gives it. Same strain, two entirely different experiences. Fun & interesting, though. :)

Back
Top Bottom