600 digital mh hps ballast problem - your thoughts please

p604

hey guys I bought a 600 hps mh set up off of a website.. used it for like a week.. and it popped the breaker.. so i reset the breaker.. and the light wont on anymore.. so i sent it back to the manufacture and they replaced it.. mean while i couldn't wait so i got a diamond sieres LED..

so they sent the ballast back to me saying they fixed it.. so i plugged it in and nothing still so i sent it in again grr 2nd time now!! so they "fixed it" and sent it back and they stated they tested it before they sent it back.. now they saying that i should hook it up to 220 and it should work cause my house doesn't have enough volts??

so what do I do? this is my back up.. it was working on 110 before.. but now wont.. help???

They probably tested it on 220 .... and can't get it to run on 110. I would send it back. Ask for your money back and get a new one from somewhere else. Then keep it as backup. If they jerk you around, get your credit card company involved.

well when i had it running it was fine just the light and timer.. but i wasnt thinking and hooked up on a power strip with air pump, fan, light, timer..

its been 3 months.. and they have a 5 year warrenty now the guy is telling me

Try it with a different lamp, the ballast was working, when we ship it, I really don't know what else to tell you or guide you through trouble shooting.

Best Regards,
Hydro Crunch

think i'm screwed on this... think my cc would do anything to help?

Do you not have a extra bulb to test it could be simple as a bulb ???? i also would bet that is what it is .
digital are ok once they fail there garbage,
Myself will always be a magnetic ballest owner :thumb: 2 parts on them that usually fail and a quick fix under 20.00 and good to go for another 3 - 4 years

if u bought it online and it came from europe it would need to run 220-240. if u have switched it on and off repeatetly that would damage it or it could be dodgey bulb. what brand is it. digi ballasts are the better option as u get much closer ur 600w than u would with a mag ballast and they cheaper to run and dont get as hot.

the brand is called JD lighting i guess thats what it says when i go to there web page, but now dude is not even responding to my emails.. wtf... gonna call my cc and pay pal to see what they can do if anything?

the brand is called JD lighting i guess thats what it says when i go to there web page, but now dude is not even responding to my emails.. wtf... gonna call my cc and pay pal to see what they can do if anything?

Can you p.m or e-mail us at sales@jd-lightings.com?

We don't have any e-mails in regards to your concerns or issues.

Please let us know where you purchase our product from and when you purchase it, if you purchase it from one of our authorize re-seller, we can further assist you with warranty.

all our digital ballast is 120V/240V compatible

Back
Top Bottom