600W Kandy Kush - Blueberry Gum - Morning Glory - Sour Cream and Vanilla Kush

btg573

What strain is it? kandy kush,blueberry gum, morning glory, sour cream and vanilla kush
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? flowering
If in Flower stage... For how long? 25 days
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? happy frog
Size of light? 600
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? lights on 80 lights of 65ish
RH of Room/cab? 20%
PH of media or res? 6.5ish
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? every 2 days or so
Type of ferts used? canna terra

IMAG02026.jpg

IMAG01985.jpg

IMAG01976.jpg

IMAG02017.jpg

blueberry_gum.jpg

blueberry_gum3.jpg

blueberry_gum4.jpg

kandy-kush.jpg

morning-glory.jpg

sour-cream.jpg

vanilla-kush2.jpg

Re: 600w kandy kush,blueberry gum, morning glory, sour cream and vanilla kush

Just joined to journal, very nice set-up and the ladies healthy, great job.

Just joined to journal, very nice set-up and the ladies healthy, great job.

thanks so much placerville. welcome aboard glad to have ya along for the ride. i think that this grow will be my most successful one so far, these 5 plants look better than any of my previous grows. :thanks:

beautiful, healthy plants, good job! :D
:bravo:

thanks so much placerville. welcome aboard glad to have ya along for the ride. i think that this grow will be my most successful one so far, these 5 plants look better than any of my previous grows. :thanks:

That is why we are all here to share and to learn by our and other growers mistake. This is my 3rd. indoor grow and is my best so far. I had an outstanding outdoor (1st. time) Blue Dream plant (one) that gave me 1100 grams of cured bud, 1 oz. of Kief and I still have a 3 lbs of trim leaf for bubble hash making, tincure, hash oil.

Very nice looking ladies btg573, How do you collect such a large pile of kief? Hope it's not too hard. I also like to do hash with the bubble bags anytime i can learn how to collect something new from my ladies i am grateful,:thanks: I'm subscribed.

Very nice looking ladies btg573, How do you collect such a large pile of kief? Hope it's not too hard. I also like to do hash with the bubble bags anytime i can learn how to collect something new from my ladies i am grateful,:thanks: I'm subscribed.

thank you THCScientist. i learned to collect kief and make hash from this thread.

Back
Top Bottom