700 watts clf or 400 watts led

czar

I had great results with my first cfl grow. 3 plants yield 5.5oz dried bud. I want to improve my 3x3 tent.
33 cfls is a pain in the ass to mange but they work. Did my home work on leds and I'm looking at a pro grow 400x led.
With all those cfls I can't keep my tent closed because of heat. i have a fan and filter so I want the tent closed because my last grow really had a lot of odor. My grow space is a closed 1 car garage. I don't want to fork out $800 bucks if my not going to improve my yield of potency. whatca think?

A 400 watt LED should be plenty for a 3x3 tent. Good idea - I just suggest you look at some of the results of grow journals featuring TopLED's 5watt diode panels, too

I run a mess of CFLs for veg, and I know LED would be a nice upgrade. You'll have improved growth with LEDs. I vote yes.

:thumb:

Hi Czar,

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site and community of members that gathers here. :welcome:

I have to agree with Graytail; LED would be my choice as well over all those CFL's. And while there a number of great sponsors of the site that offer high quality LED's, I also agree that the panels from TopLED seem to present the most affordable entry into the LED arena at this time. Here are some Links to a few of the journals referenced by Graytail:
A New Top LED Panel for Testing
BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!
Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Hi friend ,

This is Jenifer from Topleds .Thanks you guys support . The marsii 5w series are great for indoor plants . One 140x5w will be perfect for 3x3 tent .

Hi friend ,

This is Jenifer from Topleds .Thanks you guys support . The marsii 5w series are great for indoor plants . One 140x5w will be perfect for 3x3 tent .

I'm over overloaded with all the manufactures making leds. They all claim there the best.
I have 32 cfl's putting out 48,000 lumens. That many lights raises the temps 14 degrees above ambient. I got great results my first time out. There is soooo much tech talk and not enough proof. There are 3 contenders at this point, Diamond series, Black star and Pro Grow. Price, warranty and results are important. Also if I decide to stop growing I think my resale will be better with these popular brands.
It's easy to hang an led light above some great looking plants that MIGHT have been grown with then. So you can see my dilemma about spending $600 I trust the Journals I read more than the dealer. So what's a guy to do?

Hi CZAR ,

You can check our webshop for the price for different models ,TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,grow light reflecto . the spectrum are good for growth and bloom . if you are still doubting the results . You can follow the thread on ; a top led grow light '' people who used our lights then you can see other growers who with our lights . they share the results there .
about the warranty , we will give you full three years warranty , If any problem with the lights , You can tell us , we will help you handle and solve it .

hello there im using topled 80x5watt marsII i just finished a very fast run with 6 small plants in a 20 inchx 36x 6ft tall tent, almost no veg time (2 weeks) i yielded right at 3 oz dried cured and very closely manicured bud the light draws just under 200 watts , about .5 gpw the run was a quality run,yield not being my main focus, the quality is some of the best if not THE best ive ever gotten (i have been growing for many years) several things limited my yield short veg time,organic high brix style soil in 1 gallon smart pots,(high brix should be in nothing less than 3gal 5-7 is recommended) i did nothing to help yield like lst,topping,supercropping,etc. im starting a second run for yield this time not more than 2 plants and 7 gallon smartpots in coco with reg nutes, veg time of a month so far, ubt topping and lst, i feel i can get better than 1 gpw with this method, feel free to follow along for the results, i am in no way connected to this company and will report unbiased results, i have tested several items, all i get is the light and a discount on further purchases, the light is build solid and packs a nice punch with 5 watt diodes, their prices are the best i have seen, they ship fst and offer a great warranty, several other growers here are having good results, i just wanted to chime in and give my 2 cents since im one of the testers:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom