7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

All cross plants and breed plants . In veg still. Going on few months there.

IMG_20220821_135419.jpg

Got bunch stems in my sht. They huge stems too

IMG_20220819_172835.jpg
I don’t like the fluff and mine was the fluffiest herb I’ve ever grown. I get stoned and it taste ok but I absolutely hate the way it grows. I chopped about half of it the way I usually do then got mad cause it took all day to chop half of her so I just cut off the limbs I didn’t get finished put them in the drying rack for a day and just stripped down the stem and of you look at it now you can’t tell which jar was manicured and which one was ripped off the stem. I had already cut the big leaves obviously but both ways are so fluffy it dried to fast and burns up to quick so I shoved it all in a Bravado can with about 6 cannabis humidity packs and I’m just gonna forget about it for a bit and hopefully the cure will make things better but honestly I do like the buzz and even though it’s fluffy I still got over 2 zips off her….. :circle-of-love:

I don’t like the fluff and mine was the fluffiest herb I’ve ever grown. I get stoned and it taste ok but I absolutely hate the way it grows. I chopped about half of it the way I usually do then got mad cause it took all day to chop half of her so I just cut off the limbs I didn’t get finished put them in the drying rack for a day and just stripped down the stem and of you look at it now you can’t tell which jar was manicured and which one was ripped off the stem. I had already cut the big leaves obviously but both ways are so fluffy it dried to fast and burns up to quick so I shoved it all in a Bravado can with about 6 cannabis humidity packs and I’m just gonna forget about it for a bit and hopefully the cure will make things better but honestly I do like the buzz and even though it’s fluffy I still got over 2 zips off her….. :circle-of-love:
Yeah I crossed that plant with the great. Cause it was tight bud. I like buzz too but hate the lose crap. Yeah I noticed that too. Thought same thing when I smoked it aswell.

Back
Top Bottom