7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

Got bunch stems in my sht. They huge stems too

IMG_20220819_172835.jpg

Ok after last few weeks with hum problems. And today looking at my plants. Two are getting ready for harvest. In few weeks maybe. Maybe not. Idk. Sure not sugaring up like I hoped. But anyway. I'm fixing to hurt them. I know drought don't work. Doesn't make one bit of diff. But I feel like I dot. Need to water them. Just in case of more moisture in the air as it is. I'm not going to water for next 24 hrs. And look then. This yellowing one one plant is normal but two are purple and have yellow. I check the pic of other plants they done same thing. Just don't like it

IMG_20220819_125646.jpg
Which one is the Godfather?

Which one is the Godfather?
One on the left darker one. In back. I got two of them plants. And three in veg I think and cross of that with galeto. What made my beast plants

IMG_20220819_125650~2.jpg

I can deal with this rest of my life. Sitting on porche smoking and beside my boy

IMG_20220819_151145.jpg
Why is this the first pic I've seen of your pup.:green_heart:
What's his name?
We need a better pic of him.
Howie is snoring here on my lap.
Hope your having a good weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Why is this the first pic I've seen of your pup.:green_heart:
What's his name?
We need a better pic of him.
Howie is snoring here on my lap.
Hope your having a good weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
He is half border collie and Jack Russell smartest dog I ever had. Second one . Both same type dog. They used to be humans I think. This one. Roscoe he used to be a girl I think. . But yeah he something else. Can't wait till we both die to actual get to speak to them. Most loveable dogs and smart I ever had. And we had dogs. Alot of dogs. My dad was a bird dog field trial guy. All we did horses dogs u name it. Even had a wolf . Dog I never heard of before. Some thousands of dallors. Crazy sht over dogs. And even now he got two or three some dam breed I never heard of. One back in like 1500s that only like 5 people got in the US. What's he have them for. He like way they look. Or it does special tricks like hunt or kill or not a dam thing just to have. . he nuts over dogs. Always was.. he got trophy's on top of trophies from like 1950s to 80s. Even won grand national field trial twice . With same dog. Which back then wasn't ever done before. Now it has twice.

IMG_20220820_133703.jpg

He is half border collie and Jack Russell smartest dog I ever had. Second one . Both same type dog. They used to be humans I think. This one. Roscoe he used to be a girl I think. . But yeah he something else. Can't wait till we both die to actual get to speak to them. Most loveable dogs and smart I ever had. And we had dogs. Alot of dogs. My dad was a bird dog field trial guy. All we did horses dogs u name it. Even had a wolf . Dog I never heard of before. Some thousands of dallors. Crazy sht over dogs. And even now he got two or three some dam breed I never heard of. One back in like 1500s that only like 5 people got in the US. What's he have them for. He like way they look. Or it does special tricks like hunt or kill or not a dam thing just to have. . he nuts over dogs. Always was.. he got trophy's on top of trophies from like 1950s to 80s. Even won grand national field trial twice . With same dog. Which back then wasn't ever done before. Now it has twice.

IMG_20220820_133703.jpg
My father Decided to raise Irish Setters.
When he was away moose hunting, I accidentally let the male out never to be seen again.
Then my mutt got his prize female pregnant.
I don't remember if he got a Moose but I got 11 puppies. :rofl:
He never tried breeding dogs again. :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My father Decided to raise Irish Setters.
When he was away moose hunting, I accidentally let the male out never to be seen again.
Then my mutt got his prize female pregnant.
I don't remember if he got a Moose but I got 11 puppies. :rofl:
He never tried breeding dogs again. :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
We had pretty much a farm all my life went from small to huge. Few acres to 200 so I put up fences for like 10 years of my life as a kid. We did that for years doing nothing but fences

Oh I do have update. My pollination. Of the Great Plant. I chose that plant cause it can produce buds. One little male stem alien a field of plants. And yes that's the same plant. Green still in bottom

IMG_20220821_123644.jpg

IMG_20220821_123633.jpg

I love colors. So pretty with fat big nugs. Lmao.

IMG_20220821_124215.jpg

IMG_20220821_123644.jpg
It’s amazing what you can do when you let them completely grow without chopping them every day to have something to smoke so once you’ve got your stash put back it’ll be a whole lot easier playing the waiting game….. :circle-of-love:

It’s amazing what you can do when you let them completely grow without chopping them every day to have something to smoke so once you’ve got your stash put back it’ll be a whole lot easier playing the waiting game….. :circle-of-love:
Oh that been planned whole time. I knew I was going. To do that why I got one plant. 60 day turn around. It's sucky plant but it do till these are done.. still got few more weeks

Back
Top Bottom