9 days old seedling - help

WestSideGrow

hello all quick question for yall.

9 days old

foxs farms ocean forest soil

Water every 5 days or when completely dry.

I was wondering,- today was the day of watering my plant and I put a tiny bit of nutes mixed with a gallon of water, for watering, Will this effect my plant ? i wasnt thinking when i added the nutes silly mistake but will she be okay ? :Namaste:

you shouldnt need to worry about feeding her if you have you FF's ocean forest mix, its crammed with goodness as it is- worm castings, fish and crab meal, guano etc... that should be more than enough to get her through the early germination/vegetative stages and well into vegetative(2-3 months worth). if not included you can also add slow release ferts to accommodate nutritional needs as well.

the thing is, plants can suffer excessive nutrient issues(nutrient burn being an extreme example) as they can deficiency issues... but if you have diluted the nutrient mix down you should be ok to test... just feed her and see if she reacts adversely- if not then you are all good to go :cheesygrinsmiley: if she reacts and you can see she has been burnt then just flush her soil with fresh water and let her recover, the cool water flush will also help to anaesthetize and calm her root system and allow her to recover faster.

all the best!
Peace:Namaste:

Thanks! Has me worried D: She's really dark green:smokin:

First how old is the plant? Second you should wait until it has its 4th true leaves to start nutes. First feed should be 1/4 tsp per gallon. Always start of slow. And if your plant is that green it migh be suffering from nitrogen to much wll make your plant greener than usual,. So keep an eye on it

Dont sweat it West Side my buddy. I burned the shit out of my plants a few times recently testing to see just how much they could handle. Unless you took a bottle of nutes and just poured them on the plants its not gonna kill them or nothing.

A little damage to a plant from time to time can be a good thing anyways. A lot might cause them to hermie but a small bit of stress here n there is no biggy and once they get over it the growth is usually more vigorous.

Thinks like topping, fimming, LST heck even scrogging are forms of stress. And as the saying gos, what dosent kill me can only make me stronger. The applies to plants too. So even if it burns a lil and a couple leavves get all necrosis like, well just shrug it off pluck off those leaves when they get really bad and keep on trucking.

Back
Top Bottom