A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thanks for the response,
If I understand things properly, for internal use, I need to add CBD to what I ordered,
which is Berry White Extract, that is mostly THC.
So if this is the case, then I need to order the Zelda's CBD extract as well
Please comment..............

If it were me, I'd get as pure a CBD oil as they had and mix it 2:1 THC:CBD. Then I'd process those into Biobombs, starting with a 20:1 mix for the first batch (I'd make just enough to get through a week or so before increasing the concentrations) and working towards a 10:1.

I'd stay at 10:1 until I had the next labs in hand to judge the efficacy of the regimen. If progress is happening, stay at 10:1. If no progress is being seen, increase concentrations to the 5:1 mix and hang there until the next labs came back.

How will you be administering for internal treatment? That 10:1 mix is much easier to tolerate as an anal dose, which can be done either with the capsules or using 1 ml syringes, a method preferred by some patients. If you're planning on capsules as edibles you might be more comfortable staying with the 20:1. To keep constant pressure systemically we recommend 3-4 doses a day. I prefer four doses a day myself. I feel this creates the most consistent endocannabinoid tone, but to be honest, I'm working on gut feeling and years of playing doctor mom when I recommend that. It's the dosing schedule I've seen the best patient results with.

Don't forget competitive inhibition and demethylation practices.

CajunCelt said:
Pre-Dosage Preparation: 30–40minutes before dosage:
80 mg Apinenin
200mg Amentoflavone(Ginko Baloba,Amentomax)
1 Mango cup

Hi,

So today I have applied the CCO first time to the 2" ulcer. I had to heat the oil with heat gun to ease the application, and
still it was not easy. I do not cover the ulcer, first because it is very inconvenient, and secondly,
because I don't know why to cover it.
My intention to use it internally via suppository. For that sake, could you please point me to the recent and best
Biobombs process, so that I can collect the material needed.

With warm regards............

Hi,

So today I have applied the CCO first time to the 2" ulcer. I had to heat the oil with heat gun to ease the application, and
still it was not easy. I do not cover the ulcer, first because it is very inconvenient, and secondly,
because I don't know why to cover it.
My intention to use it internally via suppository. For that sake, could you please point me to the recent and best
Biobombs process, so that I can collect the material needed.

With warm regards............

We have a thread dedicated to it. :battingeyelashes:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/biobombs-cannabis-oil-kick.356122/

It's a fairly straight-forward process. Ask questions as necessary, of course. The thread is closely watched for new posts, so it shouldn't be too long before someone responds.

The reason to apply the CCO to the wounds directly is that this is the fastest way to get the ulcers to heal. I'd suggest heating a little coconut oil, just a couple drops really, and combining a small amount of CCO to that to give you something easier to spread. This is easy to accomplish with a simple water bath to heat the components, and it'll overcome the problem with coverage.

Thanks for responding,

In my post, when I said I don't know why to cover it, I meant why to cover it with
bandaid after the application of the oil.
Please comment......

Hi entelechy,

I don't know why you need to cover it up either, except to keep stuff from sticking to the CCO and vice versa. The CCO protects against infection so that's not an issue. I assume it just seems more hygenic to most people. If you kept it clean before then you may be fine without bandage.

Re-reading CCOiler's post I realized that changing bandages does remove the spent oil and other stuff that accumulates as it heals. That may give the newly applied oil more direct contact with ulcer, which may or may not help healing.

Thanks KingstonRabbi for your response,
What you say make sense to me, and I have noticed that the oil is more
like a sap that generates a layer of protection by default. When using different
salves in the past I never observed anything even close to infection, while
keeping it uncovered.

Regards.......

Hi,

Doing some research about suppositories I came across this link

The Cannabis Oil Suppository Debate: Personal Testing & Results – Cannabis Extraction by IchiBanCrafter

where the person tried 10mg THC suppositories. He felt certain warm pleasant effect of the material,
had no 'high', but when did blood test 4 hours later, results showed zero trace of THC in the blood.
Comments to his blog also support suppositories have good results.
Similar claims are made by Dr, Frankel who points to no trace in blood tests, but good results with patients.
Is it really a mystery why suppositories work but do not show traces in blood tests?

Hi,

The Cannabis Oil Suppository Debate: Personal Testing & Results – Cannabis Extraction by IchiBanCrafter

where the person tried 10mg THC suppositories. He felt certain warm pleasant effect of the material,
had no 'high', but when did blood test 4 hours later, results showed zero trace of THC in the blood.
Similar claims are made by Dr, Frankel who points to no trace in blood tests, but good results with patients.
Is it really a mystery why suppositories work but do not show traces in blood tests?

That delicious feeling of wellbeing. :cheesygrinsmiley: Keeps popping up in posts today. Lol!

Yes, as far as I know, it's still a mystery, and it remains so because our federal government makes research into this nearly impossible. I'm sure a number of someones is studying it, and eventually they'll sort it out. But there's something going on, which, incidentally, may be completely unrelated to all of this. If the ECS is as responsive as I believe it may be to the power of belief, then this could be explain by the placebo effect.

I'm not suggesting that's what's going on here, because I believe this may simply be a biological function we don't yet understand. It wasn't all that long ago we didn't know we had endocannabinoid systems, so it's not a hard thing for me to accept that there's another bodily process we aren't aware of. We know people who have had success, Cajun and KR among them. It's a risk I'd take if I had cancer to overcome.

I read the post, smiling the entire time. Obviously, there's more going on than we understand. Consider, if you will, the many components contained in a full-plant extract oil of a healthy cannabis plant. How many did they test for? The ones that make you high. I think it's possible there may be a few other healing components in those suppositories. Ones they don't test for.

Hi,

I can't explain why suppositories don't cause psycho-activity. I used to think it was as simple as avoiding first pass metabolism by the liver, which converts delta 9 THC into highly psycho-active 11 OH THC. But then about 10% should still be converted on 2nd pass causing some psycho-activity with the high doses I took, and I didn't experience any (most of the time, sometimes insertion went a little "sideways").

I'm not surprised that the blood test detected no delta 9 THC after 4 hours. The 11 COOH THC detected adds a whole new wrinkle to the mystery though. That's the 2nd metabolite converted from 1st metabolite 11 OH THC, but it seems to have skipped the first step and gone straight to 2nd step. Weird. And very cool. Blood levels don't necessarily correlate with activity of most drugs besides alcohol, so what we really need to study is what's going on in our cells. That's a lot harder to do than blood tests.

Bottom line is that even without detailed studies rectal suppositories work and have most consistent effects of any method based on the anecdotal evidence. I got inspired by your post and went looking for answers again. I didn't find any new information, but this article does good job explaining basics and how-to stuff. Backdoor Medicine: How Marijuana Suppositories Can Save Lives | Alternet

Hey guys, I am completely new to this but I am really hoping someone can guide me in the right direction. My little sister has been diagnosed with cervical cancer and she wants to take the route of using cbd oil to cure her self. We're both a bit overwhelmed and are not sure which type of CBD oil to buy... Can anyone recommend which brand CBD oil is best specifically for cervical cancer? Thank you guys so much any help or direction is greatly appreciated.

Hello Enoch, and welcome!

Several other members will chime in with recommendations on CBD oil.

I encourage you to read (or re-reread) cajun's first post on this thread. If you're just getting started it can seem intimidating. We're here to help you work through it all, but the key information is in that first post.

I also encourage you to find a source for high THC oil even if it means traveling to another state. CBD is very beneficial but THC is the more potent cancer killer. With tacking and suppositories plus the supplements included in regimen your sister can take high doses needed without psycho-active effects that many people worry about.

Please ask as many questions as you want. The more details you can share about your sister's diagnosis and personal situation the more we can help.

Hi,

In this link of Aunt Zelda's :
Extracts – Aunt Zelda's

they show two CBD Extracts with lab results.
I want to use the CBD mixed with THC for as suppository for skin cancer.
I already have their THC CCO and I will do the mixing.
Which of the two CBD will you recommend?

Regards..................

Hi,

In this link of Aunt Zelda's :
Extracts – Aunt Zelda's

they show two CBD Extracts with lab results.
I want to use the CBD mixed with THC for as suppository for skin cancer.
I already have their THC CCO and I will do the mixing.
Which of the two CBD will you recommend?

Regards..................

I would choose the 2nd one (B12) for the terpenes a-Bisabolol and Nerolidol, both specifically beneficial for skin inflammation and healing. Both are new to me, so I'm speculating a little here, but I think their addition to the entourage effect is worth the slightly lower CBD level.

Hello all

here I am back with the result of the scan I did last week. I had the meeting with the oncologist team today.

result is -All Clean-

I still can't believe it and I have no words to describe my happiness

the Oncologist said that with the CT scan they can't see the micro cancer cells and those could still come back at some stage. for now they are very satisfied with this result. I have to say that I did not tell them that I took CO

Thank you all a thousand times for all the help and info :thanks:

:circle-of-love:

:woohoo: :party: :yahoo: :party:

There....... Doesn't that feel better?

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

stayalive said:
result is -All Clean-

I have to admit, an excellent ending to a long and satisfying day. :battingeyelashes: :love:

thank you all for celebrating with me the very good news.

but let's not forget that I need to go on with some kind of CO treatment. I will keep you updated

:circle-of-love:

Yes you do. You'll be smart to stay on a maintenance dose for life. Cajun recently demonstrated the necessity of that safeguard, and I'll be expecting you to stay vigilant. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I'm so proud of you for taking things into your own hands and giving your struggling ECS the support it so desperately needed. Well done. I woke up smiling about this. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom