A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

All is well Guy. She was designed to heal like the rest of us, and cannabinoids are uniquely evolved to assist in that healing process.

Before she starts any chemo or radiation you'll want to get her on a cannabinoid therapy to protect the healthy cells.
Thank you so much Sue!

Just spoke to Z. 1 hour til her operation......our prayers are with you kid.

Just spoke to Z. 1 hour til her operation......our prayers are with you kid.

Amen to that. I'll keep her in my prayers as I walk along the river.

Fantastic news from Zs sister just a few moments ago. She's successfully made it through her operation. She's staying put for the next few days but her meds are on the way. We've been fortunate enough to be the recipient of some organic goodness courtesy of G2HM. I can't even believe it, the generosity.....mind blowing..

Once she's at home again, I'll be in for a visit. Til then, I've got some work to do regarding the capsules. How to start.....lol.

Fantastic news from Zs sister just a few moments ago. She's successfully made it through her operation. She's staying put for the next few days but her meds are on the way. We've been fortunate enough to be the recipient of some organic goodness courtesy of G2HM. I can't even believe it, the generosity.....mind blowing..

Once she's at home again, I'll be in for a visit. Til then, I've got some work to do regarding the capsules. How to start.....lol.
:thanks::Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

Great news! :love: We get to decide to take this as a series of very positive signs. Let's go ahead and do that. :battingeyelashes:

What do you have available, and what kind of oil do you want to make with it? Your obvious options are an ethanol extraction for CCO and BioBombs, or a potent infused oil taken in capsule form as well.

I'd think a good topical would be a nice addition to a cannabinoid regimen. It has to be massaged in, a practice that greatly benefits the ECS as it introduces another pathway to healing. I have some thoughts on that rattling through my brain. I'll get back to you later.

Provocative and recent evidence that low-dose regimens can be effective against cancer.

[video=youtube;5wR7CtAN9CM]https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wR7CtAN9CM[/video]

This is not to suggest higher doses don't help the system heal more efficiently. We have no concrete evidence to back up that assumption, but she admits that in the legal market she works, her hands are tied. This low dose oil is what they have to offer the patients in Maryland.

At around 16:30 she mentions that the oil is a proprietary mix out of California, with the intent to include the highest variety and concentrations of major and minor cannabinoids, both natural and acid and as many terpenes as they could. Sounds exciting, eh? Made my heart go pitter-pat. :laughtwo:

The ratios work out to be 10:1 THC:CBD, or THCa:CBDa. Doses were 1-2 mg per ml, one ml sub-lingual, up to 4-5 doses a day.

This is the most marvelous plant, eh? The protocols included diatery adjustments, movement and methods to support the endocannabinoid system. If it doesn't, it should also have a component about the importance of the quality of your thoughts and their effect on your ECS's ability to heal you the way you hope it will when you're fighting something as intimidating as cancer.

This demonstrates the healing potential of cannabis. We're cutting edge, just as he said. Someday cannabinoid therapies will be the first line response.

Having read your posts yesterday about the paramedics in Israel carrying CCO as a method of helping brain injury victims at accident sites, makes me wonder why it's taken/taking so long to be proven/accepted here. I get the politics behind "big pharma", but at the cost of human lives.........Wow!

I know I need to get down to brass taxes with the oil which is on its way. I need to get my capsules and all pcs involved......can you guys help me out with what needs to be purchased? Not buy it for me lol, just where I can get what ill need? Maybe what things are called, can i buy in store or is it more cost effective online, sizes etc?

I had the amazing opportunity to speak with G2HM last night, talk about humbling and yet were all sooooo similar. Looking forward to getting her generous gift of product (CCO and fresh salad), so I can start making progress.

Thank you all so much......Sue I'll get a chance later today to watch the video, topicals are also a big part of this then.......good to know.

Having read your posts yesterday about the paramedics in Israel carrying CCO as a method of helping brain injury victims at accident sites, makes me wonder why it's taken/taking so long to be proven/accepted here. I get the politics behind "big pharma", but at the cost of human lives.........Wow!

I know I need to get down to brass taxes with the oil which is on its way. I need to get my capsules and all pcs involved......can you guys help me out with what needs to be purchased? Not buy it for me lol, just where I can get what ill need? Maybe what things are called, can i buy in store or is it more cost effective online, sizes etc?

I had the amazing opportunity to speak with G2HM last night, talk about humbling and yet were all sooooo similar. Looking forward to getting her generous gift of product (CCO and fresh salad), so I can start making progress.

Thank you all so much......Sue I'll get a chance later today to watch the video, topicals are also a big part of this then.......good to know.

I have many people that use my cream. It is easy to put together. PM me if you want the directions. :circle-of-love::peace:

Sue, to answer your question from earlier today I have some oils coming from Grow2HealMe, maybe she can elaborate on what they are. As far as growing, I have seedlings for alpha dawg, 2 Crown Royal and 2 white cookies all growing in soil. My plan was to finish those in Pro mix using standard nutrients but I can put a hurry up on my stank soil if necessary, it just needs time to cook. I have also dropped seeds for 2 ATF plants. Those are regular seeds, I'm hoping for two females. I have also had a promise from Van stank that if he has any of the seeds that are necessary for me to be successful with my grow, he would gladly Supply them to me. So please let me know what the best strains are if Lady G hasn't already covered them or even if she has so I know for the future. I have done some reading on the topic, I will go through my notes and see what I can find as well.

Thanks everyone!

Thank you Guy, perfect timing, I have some specific info...

Recommending plan of attack

1. Juice with organic leaves - detox the body and give time to Guy to get capsule supplies.

*3 shots a day of Brainiac Juice. Recipe posted in the strains for brains thread.

2. Capsules via Oil - It is Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

*I would recommend your next oil being coconut oil to see what works better for the body.

*I love Evoo for the brain because it's enriched with Omega 3 which contains the DHA supplement to generate new brain cells.

*You will have 8-10 fluid ounces of organic fresh harvest oil. Made with Lecithin which is a brain medicine and amplifies the absorption of bud thus increasing potency of oil.

3. Coconut Oil
- Organic always when giving her oils. Brain patients need clean carrier oils.

*Most neuro doctors recommend 20ml or 1 tsp once a day for maintenance plans. I would start her on coconut oil at some point. Again, everything should be staggered, too much of anything can be uncomfortable. That is why it would be good to get her on coconut oil at some point when you make the oil.

*Miss Z's Oil - Approximate percentages only

1. 2 x Blue Top Bottle Oil - CBDream only - 80% Indica - 20% Sativa (approx. 4-5 fl oz)

This is her daytime oil

6% CBD
6% THC

&

2. 2x Orange Top Bottle Oil Blend - 80% Indica & 20% Sativa (approx. 4-5 fl oz)

This is night time oil when she has headaches and need relief.

24 % THC
6 % CBD

CBDream 6%
Kushy Kush 40%
Afghan Kush 40%
Quarter Pounder 14%

EDIT: I would just combine both oils and do capsules, I don't think day and night time matters at this point in her rehabilitation. Just my opinion, please advise sweetsue. ;)

--------------------------

Green Juice - Recommending as a detox as they get capsule supplies.

1. Small bag of organic leaves are CBDream.

2. Large bag of organic leaves are 3 Kushy Kush plants worth.

------------------------

Hope that helps... maybe you can take it from there SweetSue. I can really only offer the beginnings, I was hoping everyone else would chime in with suggestions as I read already. I'm here if you have questions. :thanks:

I saw your link regarding contests, Grow2HealMe, and had a quick look - there are huge areas of this forum that I haven't seen yet.

I see Guy Cavallero is up for Member of the Month, and in with a good chance. Of course I don't know the needs of the other contestants, but a win for Guy now would be wonderful timing...

You know what's funny Nixie.....I was told in the beginning that I was up for the contest and I saw that I was running against a good friend KingJoe. I have no idea where I sit now because.....well Im not that technical, let's say that lol. I use my Samsung every day to come on the forum and have zero idea, nor the will to further frustrate myself trying to get into the contests etc.... I'll let nature takes its course lol. Glad to know I have at least some votes.

Funny too because I came from that side of the forum, the lounge and growing side. I'm here because of a great group of people who are gonna help me kick my friends cancer to the curb! Without them, terminal would mean terminal........

Lots to absorb Lady G. Awaiting the arrival of the pkg tmrw. I'll get cracking right away.

Lots to absorb Lady G. Awaiting the arrival of the pkg tmrw. I'll get cracking right away.

I will be available for a call(s) special for questions...

I'm getting you links to the stuff you need to make capsules as per SweetSue's list. It will be easy cause we both live in canada.

EDIT: I'm sorry it's a crash course, I can't imagine how overwhelmed you must feel. That is why I'm just one phone call away.

I have some things to attend to, but I'll be back later. If not I'll be here first thing in the morning.

Lady G..... Class act girl. :hug: :kisstwo:

My parting words for now, there's much to be hopeful for. :battingeyelashes:

I have some things to attend to, but I'll be back later. If not I'll be here first thing in the morning.

Lady G..... Class act girl. :hug: :kisstwo:

My parting words for now, there's much to be hopeful for. :battingeyelashes:

Couldn't have done it without you SweetSue. I'm crossbreed of the SweetSue strain. ;)

Nixie: welcome to the forum!..❤️

Back
Top Bottom