A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I feel so unworthy amongst such an amazing group of healers.....Ive posted a step by step on what we did today with juicing over on G2HMs thread. Wasn't sure if I should double post or not? Thanks a tonne everyone!

So my mom has been complaining of burning when using biobombs suppositories.
I'm using CO2 extracted CCO with olive oil as a carrier in a 5;1dilution. Any ideas as to why? Is anyone else experiencing this?

CCSC

thought occurred to me, are you using capsules or syringes for dosing?

I assumed capsules, and with a properly inserted "00" capsule no oil should touch the sphincter where more nerves are, relatively few in the rectum. Syringe dosing might leak a little, or too much oil used for lubrication. Or you could just be using a kick-ass (yes, pun intended) brand of EVOO. (or I'm getting ripped off) Or she may just be more sensitive, people are different.

Or could still be the strain of CCO. I never had problem with suppositories but I remember having to get used to it on my gums. Some strains do burn a bit.

Thanks for the PM KingstonRabbi , I appreciate you taking the time.

Ok people......had Z over for her juice making session today and I have to say it was a huge success. Ended up using 8 full size ice cube trays to help keep things easy for her. Easy to pick 3 cubes a day out for herself, get this stuff into her as easy as possible. So 128 cubes, 3 / day so this should last her about 1.5 months.

Started with a bag of apples, bag of oranges, some ginger, a lemon, both bags of G2HMs donated leaves, a box each of Kale and spinach and a whole cored pineapple.

All of the leaves, greens and bagged fruit were rinsed thoroughly.

Burnt out my blender on round 1 of the apples , so had to bust out my prize from my mums Christmas party. Luckily won a kitchenaid mixer......karma lol.

Picked the best juice I could find for our blend. As close to organic with no added sugars.

Got everything separated and poured into the freezer trays as shown, had to send her on her way with them unfrozen as she had a dinner party after our visit...... luckily it's - 100 outside and they should freeze just fine in her car LOL.

Finally, a shot of Z's head, so that you can see why we are doing what we are doing. She starts on her radiation treatment tomorrow for the tumors they found in her spine and in her shoulder.

Oh and I almost forgot my token dog shot of my "Bob", as he hangs out in the kitchen with us as always, lol....
4ce7179f27a7061f1b6632b354f83cf8.jpg
baeacb7b76be612f44c27050fb022a4b.jpg
d695dac216632b0e22d5dc1d814847c9.jpg
238c98dda5e928edf1f3cd7a83295529.jpg
68e71c0059c847fb8980319fc078d55f.jpg
b58563d652f65231d2e0d4c8d0224919.jpg
76ee37a013f1ad493dc445ae54f408e6.jpg
fd2b390d263f80b87ce3c52e717ff17e.jpg

Guy.... :hug: :high-five: :hug:

Lady G, I don't want the entire recipe here, but I'd appreciate a link to your post on this juicing regimen. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Does anyone know of an honest, competent MMJ Dr. In Florida? I have supplied her with enough RSO for the regimen, but she is reluctant to start and badly needs local support. Also, stories of those with ovarian cancer and RSO would help.

Hi jcliff; I'm afraid I am not going to be much help as I am in the UK, but I have had invaluable help and support in establishing a protocol for treating ovarian cancer both from this forum (is your patient on here herself?) and from a clinic in California which was recommended by several people on here; look up Calla Springs / Aunt Zelda. If they can hold my hand on the other side of the Atlantic, they wouldn't find Florida too far.

Does anyone know of an honest, competent MMJ Dr. In Florida? I have supplied her with enough RSO for the regimen, but she is reluctant to start and badly needs local support. Also, stories of those with ovarian cancer and RSO would help.

Prohibition put a lot of unnecessary fear into us jcliff. May I ask, what is she fearful of? There's not another medicinal plant that is safer to work with. If she's open to it we can hold her hand and walk her through the process. But it's her ECS that'll do the healing, and that means we can only offer our assistance and look for ways to calm her concerns. The alternatives aren't pretty, are they?

This is what we do here and we take it pretty seriously. I wouldn't know of an experienced doctor in Florida. They're dragging their feet like the rest of the country. I wish you the best in locating one. I'd be getting in touch with Aunt Zelda's. They may have a list of physicians in the state.

I'm still dealing with a migraine so please excuse my brief but important note. SweetSue it's time for Guy to put the capsules together. Here is what I'm recommending. Please confirm and add capsule dosage as I have not used them yet, therefore cannot advise accordingly. Hard to focus on my typing so I did a graphic to show you SweetSue what the inventory for Z is now that she's already juicing.

Recommended Brain Cancer Dosage for Z?

4&3 - CBDream – daytime oil - Blue top

1 bottle of CBD = 2 fl oz

*Oral dosage of up to 5ml – 3 x day. (should be 4 times a day but Z is limited in oil supply)

-----------

#2&1 - Kush Blend – night time oil - High THC - Orange Top

Join 2 orange & 1 blue ( CBDream – daytime oil) = 3 bottles = 6fl oz for capsules for suppository.

*what is the recommended dosage and schedule?

CORRECTED IMAGE - mixed orange and blue labels wrong

Z_oil-corrected.jpg

---------------------

After her regemin is set up, her meds may last her a whole month, but that is not that long away. Bio Bombs should be the option to discuss further, for consideration.

Otherwise, I've done my best. Must rest my brain, please discuss.

Okay everything looks great, other than the fact that I believe I ordered capsule size 0 0 and nothing for suppositories at this time. Can you please let me know if something else is needed or if bio bombs are another alternative at this point?

Okay everything looks great, other than the fact that I believe I ordered capsule size 0 0 and nothing for suppositories at this time. Can you please let me know if something else is needed or if bio bombs are another alternative at this point?

The 00 capsules are what I use for suppositories. No need to use suppository mold. Capsules are cleaner, easier to store, and the gelatin dissolves completely. Ajnd with practice I was able to place 2 capsules side by side to step my dose until I made stronger capsules.

You will definitely want to mix oil into bio bombs before you make capsules. Since the cannabis is already in the oil just add liquid sunflower lecithin (about 1/2 oz per 2 oz of oil) and mix mix mix, mix some more, chill overnight, mix again and chill again until there is no separation overnight. Then make the capsules. If you think you've mixed enough you're about halfway done. Mix some more. :)

By the way, what strength is the oil? mg of cannabinoids per ml of oil. Capsules hold about .9 ml, so dosage of capsules will 90% of the mg/ml strength.

Happy mixing!

I know I'm supposed to be resting but I can't rest with this information swimming in my head when it's sooo important to keep the dialogue going.
Don't tell my hubby...shhh :)

May I provide some info?

Guy - Those capsules are for oral and suppository. Orally = Euphoria >>> Suppository = no Euphoria

KR - The Lecithin is already mixed in the oil they have. Do you mean to add more??? Right now, it just needs to be strained for capsules. I'm going to increase the dosage of lecithin in my next batch which will be soon as my plant has officially been put in the dark.

Here is the approximate percentages about the oil as per your question. But I don't have the mg's handy, maybe SweetSue can do her formula magic and work out how many mg's each oil has. Hope it helps, :)

Hugs to everyone from me...A smile waiting to happen. :Namaste:

-----------------------

*Miss Z's Oil - Approximate percentages only

1. 2 x Blue Top Bottle Oil - CBDream only - 80% Indica - 20% Sativa (approx. 4-5 fl oz)

This is her daytime oil

6% CBD
6% THC

&

2. 2x Orange Top Bottle Oil Kush Blend - 80% Indica & 20% Sativa (approx. 4-5 fl oz)

This is night time oil

24 % THC
6 % CBD

Multiple Strains made into oil.

CBDream 6%
Kushy Kush 40%
Afghan Kush 40%
Quarter Pounder 14%

Feedback is always welcome.:thanks:

I know I'm supposed to be resting but I can't rest with this information swimming in my head when it's sooo important to keep the dialogue going.
Don't tell my hubby...shhh :)

May I provide some info?

Guy - Those capsules are for oral and suppository. Orally = Euphoria >>> Suppository = no Euphoria

KR - The Lecithin is already mixed in the oil they have. Do you mean to add more??? Right now, it just needs to be strained for capsules. I'm going to increase the dosage of lecithin in my next batch which will be soon as my plant has officially been put in the dark.

Here is the approximate percentages about the oil as per your question. But I don't have the mg's handy, maybe SweetSue can do her formula magic and work out how many mg's each oil has. Hope it helps, :)

Hugs to everyone from me...A smile waiting to happen. :Namaste:

-----------------------

*Miss Z's Oil - Approximate percentages only

1. 2 x Blue Top Bottle Oil - CBDream only - 80% Indica - 20% Sativa (approx. 4-5 fl oz)

This is her daytime oil

6% CBD
6% THC

&

2. 2x Orange Top Bottle Oil Kush Blend - 80% Indica & 20% Sativa (approx. 4-5 fl oz)

This is night time oil

24 % THC
6 % CBD

Multiple Strains made into oil.

CBDream 6%
Kushy Kush 40%
Afghan Kush 40%
Quarter Pounder 14%

Feedback is always welcome.:thanks:

I can work out the mg/ml when I'm not so buzzed. :laughtwo: The brownie just kicked in. Lol! I'll calculate it in the morning. :battingeyelashes:

To do that calculation I'd need to know how much oil and plant material went into each batch.

HAHAHAHAHAHA omgosh SweetSue, I wasn't expecting you to say that, too funny. :)

Do these pics help in answering your question?

Kush Blend
IMG_3102aE.jpg

CBDream
IMG_2258aE.jpg

That sure is pretty, but to calculate mg/ml we need to know how much oil you added to how much plant material for each batch. Don't fret if you didn't keep this info, because in the end it's not a deal breaker at all. The important thing is to start getting the extra cannabinoids in there.

That sure is pretty, but to calculate mg/ml we need to know how much oil you added to how much plant material for each batch. Don't fret if you didn't keep this info, because in the end it's not a deal breaker at all. The important thing is to start getting the extra cannabinoids in there.
Sue, not sure what you mean there.....

"to calculate mg/ml we need to know how much oil you added to how much plant material for each batch."

Can you please elaborate on that, for me, for when I'm ready to make my own oils from scratch.

Do you mean how much carrier oil to how much Raw plant material?

Next crazy question....... when I am making capsules, I'm assuming that the small half of the capsule is placed in the holder, then the oil is added to that capsule. How much oil do you put in the lower half of the capsule in order to prevent them from overflowing when refrigerated?

Last......The oil that G2 has sent me, has not been refrigerated since it arrived. I was under the impression that would be fine. Do I need to refrigerate it at this point, if so for how long? I'm assuming that tomorrow when I go to use it, I will mix it, then mix it and then mix it one more time before mixing it one last time LOL. Is that mixing essential before I screen it with the cheese cloth, or after?

Back
Top Bottom