A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Woo Hoo!! :high-five::slide:

So happy for you and dad!

btw- It's not unusual for psychoactivity to take 3 hours to start. It's the metabolized 11-OH-THC much more that delta 9-THC that causes euphoria. Between avoiding 1st pass of the liver and competitive inhibition it takes that long for 11-OH-THC to build up. It also means you're inserting them correctly because he'd be feeling it a lot sooner (and stronger) if you were inserting too far.

Speaking of which, I'm starting to feel a slight touch of a buzz (some of it due to the good news, no doubt :)), which means it's almost time for my next dose. Thanks for the reminder.
:Namaste:

Randy..... I nearly shouted right out loud here in the Panara Bread. :laughtwo:

:woohoo: This is more, much more than you'd expected so quickly.

Ahhhh..... I was just about to try to track you down buckaroo. I must have felt you coming. Give your dad a great big hug from me.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now THAT would have made Cajun smile. :yahoo:

As someone about to make my first capsule for my friends cancer regiment, this is huge news and an obvious sign of things to come for Z. This brought tears to my eyes.....congratulations to you both!

Here's the formula for calculation:

Infused oils are considered to have an extraction efficiency of 85%, so the first thing you do is calculate the multiplier. Let's use 10% THC as an example.

10% x 0.85 = 8.5% =0.085

Now, multiply that times the total grams of plant material you'll be using. I'll use 400 gr.

0.085 x 400 = 34 grams of THC available in that 400 grams of plant material.

Next, multiply that times 1000 to get the total mg of THC available.

34 x 1000 = 34,000 mg of THC available

Lastly, divide the total available mg by the total volume of carrier oil you start with. You won't get all of that back, because some of it will stay bound up in the plant material. For this example I'll say I'm using 12,000 ml of carrier oil.

34,000 / 12,000 = 2.8 mg of THC per ml of finished oil.

You have oils already prepared by Lady G, correct? Or are you making oil from scratch?
So I am about 200 capsules into my batch. I just thought I would post a few pictures. Easy to do when the oil comes premade (Thanks again Lady G).....What did we decide dosing orally should be for my friend Z? I know that there was a calculation that needed to be made, also remembering that it was wayyy beyond me, lol.
1282de46b65aa0e76c0c109b8215253f.jpg
dfb48d51ba2f7fdbe589a9df45fc902a.jpg

I have it written down about the oral admin of the CBD.....thank you! I just had a dig through my notes. How about through the suppositories then, I know I have no notes on those. How often, how many?

How does one know.....you know....how far in with a suppository?...KR had mentioned in an earlier thread about full effect not being reached until a few hours after administering the capsule...... So how does one know?

I have it written down about the oral admin of the CBD.....thank you! I just had a dig through my notes. How about through the suppositories then, I know I have no notes on those. How often, how many?

How does one know.....you know....how far in with a suppository?...KR had mentioned in an earlier thread about full effect not being reached until a few hours after administering the capsule...... So how does one know?

The suppositories get inserted just inside the sphincter muscle. If you were wanting deep insertion it's up to the first knuckle of the finger you're using to insert. Shallow insertion is just inside.

As we discussed in the PMs I'd start with morning and evening, wait a week to add in the third dosing time. This'll give her time to evaluate her body's response and tend to any adjustments.

Randy..... I nearly shouted right out loud here in the Panara Bread. :laughtwo:

:woohoo: This is more, much more than you'd expected so quickly.

Ahhhh..... I was just about to try to track you down buckaroo. I must have felt you coming. Give your dad a great big hug from me.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That hug will have to wait... I haven't been able to spend much time with him as I've been tied to this grow to keep the oil pipeline flowing(little Alaskan reference there). We've spent a lot of time on the phone and my sister has been there thru it all.

I must have known you were about to track me down so I came runnin'!! :c}

I have a subscription to Green Flower Media that allows me access to their Cannabis Health Conferences. This year's included a panel on topicals that included three of the most influential manufacturers of topicals in today's legal markets. One of those women, the owner of Sweet ReLeaf, shared the story of one of her patients. It was their extra-strength formula that she used.

I know Cajun would treat skin melanomas with straight CCO. Dab it on cover it up and forget it. :circle-of-love::peace:

The suppositories get inserted just inside the sphincter muscle. If you were wanting deep insertion it's up to the first knuckle of the finger you're using to insert. Shallow insertion is just inside.

As we discussed in the PMs I'd start with morning and evening, wait a week to add in the third dosing time. This'll give her time to evaluate her body's response and tend to any adjustments.
Thanks Sue, I received the dosing information yesterday while Z was here and wrote it down on her instructions so that she had a hard copy..... I felt it best as I understand how a brain can get mixed up when you're unfamiliar with things. The depth is new, I will send her a note so she has the right information.

Thank you!

I know Cajun would treat skin melanomas with straight CCO. Dab it on cover it up and forget it. :circle-of-love::peace:
Thanks Dave, it's worth giving a try to multiple methods and see which one works best for her. Thank you for the information.

Thanks Dave, it's worth giving a try to multiple methods and see which one works best for her. Thank you for the information.

Melanoma is one of the easiest things to get fast results with. Just use straight concentrated cannabi oil, as Cajun did. His last event it wiped out the melanoma in less than 30 days. This is only the surface treatment though, and the answer is the daily, continuious introduction of cannabinoids through as many pathways as possible.

I learned last night that the pad of skin at the top of the spine is full of unmyeltaed axions, the tail ends of brain cells. Unmyeltaed means they lack the protection of the myelin shield most of the neurons are wrapped in. The value of this is that a topical, applied to this area, will let cannabinoids be absorbed directly into the brain, completely bypassing the bloodstream and the liver.

Incorporate this into her regimen, please.

Incidentally, this was such valuable pathway that I started dosing my own brain like this.

Where is this pad of skin, Sue? Is it at the very top of the neck / base of the skull?

I wonder why that doorway exists, when the brain is so well protected?

Fantastic new information there, I've never heard that..... Thank you so much.

This must be the reason that my roll-on works so well for headaches. Dab on the temples and the back of the neck. No more headache. :circle-of-love::peace:

Oh Dave, thanks for pointing this out. One of the ways to utilize this information is with migraine headaches. Feel one coming on? Apply cream to the pad area early on and you may be able to keep the migraine from getting a foothold.

Where is this pad of skin, Sue? Is it at the very top of the neck / base of the skull?

It's at the base of the neck, which technically isn't the top of the spine, is it? :laughtwo: Sorry about the confusion. It's where that hump develops if we spend too much time bent over our devices.

I find it interesting too, that the body leaves this doorway to the brain wide open, so to speak. The only thing that came to mind was the possibility they the body might be processing something like Vit D from the sun through this portal, a thought that felt more sane reading it than it did writing it. Lol!

It's there for a reason. This was my first exposure to the information, but I'll be staying alert for any clues. It's nice to know, isn't it?

It turns out, neurons in the central nervous system can be unmyelated, where ones in the peripheral nervous system are most likely to be myelated. The reason is distance the impulses have to travel. In the PNS the impulses have to travel greater distances to get to the brain and the sheathing helps to speed the transmission up.

Back
Top Bottom