A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hello Everyone,

In September of 2017, my wife woke up to severe pain on her left breast. We went for Ultrasound which detected a suspicious mass which was re-confirmed in November. In December we did a Mammogram . The results : IMPRESSION - DENSE BREAST, BILATERAL CALCIFICATION WITH SUSPICIOUS FEATURES IN THE LEFT LOWER OUTER, BREAST MASSES BILATERAL. BIRADS CATEGORY 4: SUSPICIOUS ABNORMALITY. Given our financial difficulties, we are waiting for a medical mission to have a lumpectomy. At the moment upon palpitation the lumps on both breasts seem to have grown bigger . I tried to read this thread as much as I can and have read that there are specific Cannabis treatment for specific kinds of breast cancer.

Given our non- specific diagnosis of breast cancer at the moment, my wife has been taking cannabis orally . Can anyone pls give us a protocol to follow given our current situation. We are from the Philippines and getting cannabis oil is difficult and illegal. We do have a source at the moment, but we do not know the strain, nor the content as testing is also not possible on pain of jail or death.

We are desperate and would appreciate all the help we can get

best reagrds

Loki1970

Hello Everyone,

In September of 2017, my wife woke up to severe pain on her left breast. We went for Ultrasound which detected a suspicious mass which was re-confirmed in November. In December we did a Mammogram . The results : IMPRESSION - DENSE BREAST, BILATERAL CALCIFICATION WITH SUSPICIOUS FEATURES IN THE LEFT LOWER OUTER, BREAST MASSES BILATERAL. BIRADS CATEGORY 4: SUSPICIOUS ABNORMALITY. Given our financial difficulties, we are waiting for a medical mission to have a lumpectomy. At the moment upon palpitation the lumps on both breasts seem to have grown bigger . I tried to read this thread as much as I can and have read that there are specific Cannabis treatment for specific kinds of breast cancer.

Given our non- specific diagnosis of breast cancer at the moment, my wife has been taking cannabis orally . Can anyone pls give us a protocol to follow given our current situation. We are from the Philippines and getting cannabis oil is difficult and illegal. We do have a source at the moment, but we do not know the strain, nor the content as testing is also not possible on pain of jail or death.

best reagrds

Loki1970

Loki....... :hug::hug::hug:

Set the desperate response aside. Regardless of the demarcation of different types of cannabis for different types of breast cancer Dr. Christina Sanchez, arguably the world expert on cannabis and breast cancer, believes the research the information is based on was somewhat flawed. She's seen no reason for the caution.

Having said that, we all accept that what's missing here are the clinical trials that would put this confusion to rest, and so we fall back on using what's available until we can locate a better source. Most resort to growing their own. It's really the only way to control quality and choice.

The BioBomb formulations we've worked out would be your best option, in my opinion, used as suppositories. Cajun mentioned more than once that breast cancer in particular was positively responsive to the regimen he recommended. BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

They're made with concentrated cannabis oil, which may be problematic for you, but if you can acquire enough cannabis you can easily make a batch. The BioBomb formulations will stretch the CCO significantly, since it makes the oil much more bioavailable.

We'll need more information to help you work out a more precise dosing, but that can come after you've familiarized yourself with the processes and know if you want to proceed. We have a thread on making CCO I'd recommend you look at, but only the first page or two, to get exposure to what lies ahead should you choose this route. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

For that matter, I've a thread that gives you links to many of the threads you'll be wanting to find. The Basic Links For Patients & Caregivers

Alternatively you can make a strong infused oil and use that as suppositories instead of the CCO. It's just a matter of concentrations, and we have much evidence that both oils work well for cancer treatment. There are links to threads on those subjects on the Basic Links page.

That's enough overloading of information for the time being. :laughtwo: Now you get to hear my talk on the importance of cleaning up the internal conversation. The diagnosis is intimidating, but your wife has this marvelous, dynamic system spontaneously healing her as we speak. It's what the Endocannabinoid system is evolved to do, and one of its basic functions is the destruction of cancer tumor cells.

This function depends in great part on your being able to grab the feeling of health and wholeness and make that what you focus on instead of the dreaded diagnosis. The conversations we hold with ourselves build the roadmap back to homeostasis for the ECS. The closer you stay to joyfulness the faster you heal, because it dramatically reduces the inner tension that can clutter up the vibrations the ECS is working to adjust. I encourage you both to build a conversation steeped in the joy of realizing her body wasn't simply evolved to heal, it's doing it right now.

Everyone has moments when they slip into dismay. The trick to healing a wounded system is to more quickly and efficiently switch the internal communication back to joy and appreciation.

You're here, and we always assume that the forces in the universe that inspire action led you to us, so take a breath, hug that lovely wife of yours and do a little light reading. There's more time than that diagnosis makes you feel there is. You'll get it all sorted out. We'll be here to help you sort through it all. Ask anything.

It's going to be ok. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Loki....... :hug::hug::hug:

Set the desperate response aside. Regardless of the demarcation of different types of cannabis for different types of breast cancer Dr. Christina Sanchez, arguably the world expert on cannabis and breast cancer, believes the research the information is based on was somewhat flawed. She's seen no reason for the caution.

Having said that, we all accept that what's missing here are the clinical trials that would put this confusion to rest, and so we fall back on using what's available until we can locate a better source. Most resort to growing their own. It's really the only way to control quality and choice.

The BioBomb formulations we've worked out would be your best option, in my opinion, used as suppositories. Cajun mentioned more than once that breast cancer in particular was positively responsive to the regimen he recommended. BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

They're made with concentrated cannabis oil, which may be problematic for you, but if you can acquire enough cannabis you can easily make a batch. The BioBomb formulations will stretch the CCO significantly, since it makes the oil much more bioavailable.

We'll need more information to help you work out a more precise dosing, but that can come after you've familiarized yourself with the processes and know if you want to proceed. We have a thread on making CCO I'd recommend you look at, but only the first page or two, to get exposure to what lies ahead should you choose this route. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

For that matter, I've a thread that gives you links to many of the threads you'll be wanting to find. The Basic Links For Patients & Caregivers

Alternatively you can make a strong infused oil and use that as suppositories instead of the CCO. It's just a matter of concentrations, and we have much evidence that both oils work well for cancer treatment. There are links to threads on those subjects on the Basic Links page.

That's enough overloading of information for the time being. :laughtwo: Now you get to hear my talk on the importance of cleaning up the internal conversation. The diagnosis is intimidating, but your wife has this marvelous, dynamic system spontaneously healing her as we speak. It's what the Endocannabinoid system is evolved to do, and one of its basic functions is the destruction of cancer tumor cells.

This function depends in great part on your being able to grab the feeling of health and wholeness and make that what you focus on instead of the dreaded diagnosis. The conversations we hold with ourselves build the roadmap back to homeostasis for the ECS. The closer you stay to joyfulness the faster you heal, because it dramatically reduces the inner tension that can clutter up the vibrations the ECS is working to adjust. I encourage you both to build a conversation steeped in the joy of realizing her body wasn't simply evolved to heal, it's doing it right now.

Everyone has moments when they slip into dismay. The trick to healing a wounded system is to more quickly and efficiently switch the internal communication back to joy and appreciation.

You're here, and we always assume that the forces in the universe that inspire action led you to us, so take a breath, hug that lovely wife of yours and do a little light reading. There's more time than that diagnosis makes you feel there is. You'll get it all sorted out. We'll be here to help you sort through it all. Ask anything.

It's going to be ok. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Dear SweetSue,

Thank you for your response ,guidance and encouragement.
I will be reading and studying in earnest.
At the moment , we do not have any oil, but will hopefully have some in 10 days
Till then

respecfully

Loki

Hello Everyone,

best reagrds

Loki1970
Hello Loki1970. To the good advice you have received on cannabis dosing, I suggest that you also take a daily iodine supplement. Not a high dose, just the standard supplement recommendation. It is fully compatible with cannabis, I'm told.

You might like to read this article, it indicates patients have been able to clear breast cancer using iodine supplement. I've seen mention of also painting iodine tincture onto the breasts to encourage direct absorption right where it is needed. Iodine Treats Breast Cancer, Overwhelming Evidence - Jeffrey Dach MD

All the best, and please return to post regular progress reports.

Treating GBM with cannabis does not enjoy as high a success rate as this wonderful herb deserves. Undoubtedly, much of the blame can be sheeted home to the prior efforts of conventional treatments, as most sufferers only find out about cannabis as a therapy once chemo and radiation have wreaked their havoc and left resistant pockets of tumor that would defy the efforts of even cannabis.

Penetrating the blood-brain barrier is one hurdle, but a further barrier is the protective membrane with which some tumors are reported to envelope themselves. It seems that the companion product that cannabis has been waiting for may well be DMSO.

DMSO is a non-toxic product extracted from plant lignin and credited with many wonderous properties, including being anti-cancer, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal, but above all these is its ability to permeate all cells in the body and to take other medications along with it. DMSO can be administered orally or topically—if applied to the skin it is quickly absorbed and makes its way into the bloodstream to be transported around the body. (In a medical environment, DMSO can also be administered by IV.) I think we have to wait for clinical trials using DMSO for improving the penetrating ability of cannabis, but I can see no drawback to individuals going ahead with DMSO without waiting years for someone to conduct trials.

One notable secondary effect of DMSO is that it tends to inhibit the body's removal of medications from the bloodstream, and if this is found to also apply to cannabis in the bloodstream then it might have the effect of stretching even further your priceless cannabis medication. Other medications might need to be reduced a little, for the same reason, including blood thinners since DMSO has a blood thinning property.

DMSO has been used to give effective protection against radiation damage from x-rays and from nuclear leaks, and it has potential for protecting healthy cells during a patient's cancer radiation. I am puzzled why it is not routinely used in such treatments.

There is much to learn about the use of DMSO, and precautions to observe when handling it. It is used by vets as a liniment for dogs and race-horses. You might be wondering why bottles of 99% pure DMSO are sold only as a solvent and labelled not for therapeutic use. That's because the FDA chooses to view it as a product of little medicinal value, like they do cannabis, and they even tried to re-schedule DMSO out of reach of the public, too.

Good read VS, and For those layman such as myself.....please elaborate on what DMSO stands for?

Hello everyone, I am new and this is my first post. I have cancer and cancer treatment is my main reason for joining this forum.

This is a remarkable community of investigators. I am deeply thankful to have found it. Thank you to everyone here who experiments, shares, advocates and teaches. I feel humbled as I join the conversation.

I had resolved to read the three most interesting threads in their entirety before posting but I got a little burned out with the study hall (114 pages), the dosing tutorial (123 pages) and this one (164 pages). Also, questions kept popping up in my head and I had trouble using the search function. (Maybe someone could coach me on that -- I'm trainable.)

I have vocal cords cancer. My main noticeable symptom is a respiratory obstruction that has been getting worse. It makes me very easily short of breath and makes my breathing embarrassingly audible to people. Also, my speech is down to a whisper which complicates daily life. Otherwise my energy level and my morale are good.

I am 67 years old and have been staying away from mainstream medicine almost all my adult life. I have worked a lot with nutrition, fasting and other modalities. Three months ago, I had a second operation to remove the tumor from my throat. The obstruction was freaking me out but I refused to have half of my throat removed as a "precaution" and I refused standard treatment -- chemo and/or radiation. It wasn't easy to find a surgeon who would agree to operate on these limited terms. I was warned that the cancer would grow back. I accepted the risk. The idea was to have surgery to buy myself time to try other things -- like CCO, for instance. I was surprised by how fast it grew back. The obstruction is now worse than before the operation in October.

I started working with the oil a few days ago and I already have a lot of questions, even after spending a few hours reading these threads. One of the problems is that it is not accessible where I live. I had to have a friend buy it and personally fly it to me from another European country. There are three kinds: "medium," "strong," and "very strong." Not very helpful and I am still trying to get details on the concentrations, CBD to THC ratios, strains or mixes the oils are made from. That makes the work imprecise.

There is also the thought that any positive result will show up only after getting to really high dosages, at which point I will need to worry about resupplying.

There is a lot more going on in my head, obviously, but I'll stop here since I just wanted to introduce myself first.

p
For those layman such as myself.....please elaborate on what DMSO stands for?
It's the chemical name for a common organic sulfur compound, dimethyl sulfoxide. DMSO occurs naturally in foods from apples to tomatoes, and in drinks from beer to milk.

DMSO has a multitude of diverse useful properties, those directly applicable to a discussion of cancer include that it is anticancer itself, it's an analgesic and an anti-inflammatory, and can give protection against the co-lateral radiation damage of radiotherapy. But its ability to act as permeating agent and carry medication through barriers to all cells in the body seems a tantalising exploit with the potential to improve the reach of cannabis into brain tumors and leukemia.

An overview of DMSO: HERBACTIVE Tonics - DMSO: a supreme detoxifier

I have vocal cords cancer. My main noticeable symptom is a respiratory obstruction that has been getting worse. It makes me very easily short of breath and makes my breathing embarrassingly audible to people. Also, my speech is down to a whisper which complicates daily life. Otherwise my energy level and my morale are good.

I am 67 years old and have been staying away from mainstream medicine almost all my adult life. I have worked a lot with nutrition, fasting and other modalities. Three months ago, I had a second operation to remove the tumor from my throat. The obstruction was freaking me out but I refused to have half of my throat removed as a "precaution" and I refused standard treatment -- chemo and/or radiation. It wasn't easy to find a surgeon who would agree to operate on these limited terms. I was warned that the cancer would grow back. I accepted the risk. The idea was to have surgery to buy myself time to try other things -- like CCO, for instance. I was surprised by how fast it grew back. The obstruction is now worse than before the operation in October.

I started working with the oil a few days ago and I already have a lot of questions, even after spending a few hours reading these threads. One of the problems is that it is not accessible where I live.
Welcome, notsurge! It is daunting here, I agree. If I move away from any thread I may never find my way back unless I have posted in it. :hmmmm:

If pot smoking is popular where you live, you may be able to buy some good quality weed and extract the oil from it yourself. Treatment for cancer requires a lot of CCO, and if you extract it yourself you know it is clean oil and of good quality. Once you have turned your CCO into SweetSue's BioBomb product, I suggest that you medicate with some by positioning yourself almost horizontally so as to cause the oil to flow ever so slowly under gravity and over the growth in your throat, resisting the urge to swallow and hurry it along, so as much oil as possible gets absorbed in the throat right where it's needed as it meanders on its way towards the stomach.

Best wishes for regaining the upperhand in this tussle. :goodluck:

Welcome, notsurge! It is daunting here, I agree. If I move away from any thread I may never find my way back unless I have posted in it. :hmmmm:

If pot smoking is popular where you live, you may be able to buy some good quality weed and extract the oil from it yourself. Treatment for cancer requires a lot of CCO, and if you extract it yourself you know it is clean oil and of good quality. Once you have turned your CCO into SweetSue's BioBomb product, I suggest that you medicate with some by positioning yourself almost horizontally so as to cause the oil to flow ever so slowly under gravity and over the growth in your throat, resisting the urge to swallow and hurry it along, so as much oil as possible gets absorbed in the throat right where it's needed as it meanders on its way towards the stomach.

Best wishes for regaining the upperhand in this tussle. :goodluck:

Thanks a lot, VS! Pot smoking seems to be popular on this planet, so I'm working on it :)

About this philosophy of getting it near the location of the tumor, I am skeptical. I tried nebulizing (inhaling in very thin water particles). Even vaporizing should be a good idea according to that idea. My intuitive feeling is that what will work will work on the whole organism.

I was just reading about DMSO, which was popular many years ago and which I used then for a wrist injury. For targeting the throat area, that might be a possibility. I'd love to hear from people who have found ways to target an area like this one that is not easily accessible.

I haven't started making BioBombs -- waiting for some ingredients to get here -- but I started making cocoa butter suppositories. The fact that it's introduced at the other end of the body doesn't bother me. It looks like a non-issue to me, until I am proven wrong.

Hello notsurge, and welcome!

I've been treating my cancer with biobomb capsule suppositories for year and a half now, with no sign of disease for 1 year. I started seeing results when I was at 300 mg/day, and tumors were gone 6 weeks later when I was up to 600 mg/day. Every case is different, but I want to point out that while 1 gram/day is the target many cases require less, especially with cajun's protocol using competetive inhibition (via supplements) and the biobomb recipe. I haven't tried making cocoa butter suppositories but I've heard that others have had extreme difficulty adapting biobomb recipe to cocoa butter. I use size "00" gel caps instead, which have additional advantage of portability.

I believe that biobomb suppositories will provide the most bio-availablilty of medicine to almost any part of body. For vocal cords sub-lingual absorption or tacking may or may not be more effective depending on route of blood vessels in the area. I am dubious that vaping or nebulizing will get enough medicine to vocal cords since most vapor will go to lungs (where it will be absorbed but then metabolized to intoxicating non-therapeutic form) or get lost to room. Therefore I recommend using 75% by suppositories and 25% by tacking or sublingually to make the most of your limited supply.

DMSO applied topically to neck should reach the tumor. I know only a little about how it works and nothing about dosage. But it has been shown to fight cancer in vivo and cajun recommended adding it regimen.

I'm glad you found us before going through chemo, and I look forward to hearing about your progress with treatment.

Thank you very much, KR. Your experience is useful to me. I have been doing some sublingually. I studied and tried the tacking technique from this site. Frankly, it looks pretty esoteric and technical -- not so easy to do well -- while supps are an easier to control technology and there seems to be agreement on their efficacy.

>>I'm glad you found us before going through chemo<<

That's not exactly what happened. I wasn't going to chemo, ever. I'm that way. :) The breathing difficulty is a challenge to my composure, but I'm pretty clear on "scientific" oncology.

It's like cancer is a stern meditation teacher.

:welcome: notsurge. :hug::hug::hug:

I see the crew met you at the door. Aren't they the best? :battingeyelashes: As I read your initial post I was impressed with your tenacity and thinking a good strong topical would go a long way in your case. This cancer must be causing a certain amount of chaos in the area that a topical could help relieve, opening up the way for some hefty signalling cannabinoids coming in the back door.

I also admire your fortitude to read the threads through. I'll be taking a look at adding a notice at the beginning of all of mine to encourage you to jump to the current page. Yes, there's a wealth of information, but the conversations have been going on for years. One of us will be more likely to save you hours of searching. You have enough on the plate right now. We live to answer questions and make this all easier on you. Most of the relevant information is on the first few pages of the threads. The Study Hall is a brainstorming room. You'll get lost in there without a guide. :laughtwo:

As far as the suppositories go, the BioBomb formula isn't adaptable to formed supps, but works well in the gelatin capsules. An alternative would be 1 ml syringes, instead of the capsules.

Hey..... I'm glad you found us. I like that "Hell no!" attitude. :cheesygrinsmiley:

"a stern meditation teacher." A hauntingly precise description.

Thank you, Sue. It's nice to meet you too. What you've been doing here, energizing a whole online community, is nothing short of amazing.

About your sense that a topical could help, do you have more specific ideas, techniques, links? Like -- possibly -- DMSO? I'm not sold on it but the idea is intriguing.
I can say that my general health is good -- digestion, alertness, activity level -- and the health problem seems to be, well, topical. It's in the throat and nowhere else, except for the effects of the breathing difficulty. That could be a reason to try to do something locally, but it could also mean that every imbalance, old traumatic stuff, degenerative aging stuff, has concentrated there and will be very resistant to intervention. It could go both ways.

I am just letting my mind play around with it. I have a background in working a lot with awareness and I won't stop just because of that big C word.

Two further points, notsurge. You know you can starve cancer by going onto a strict vegan style of diet, no added sugar, no processed food, no flour, no dairy, very little meat, all raw and juiced vegetables. The theory being that cancer needs around 15 times the glucose of healthy cells to best do its nefarious work, so deprive it of as much as you can and this makes the task of the cannabis a bit easier.

Also, you can extract goodness from cannabis buds by chewing up the crunchy buds. Do a partial decarb in the hot oven, or not, and chew a morsel until it is pulverised then tuck it in your cheek or under the tongue for 20 mins or more, before finally swallowing it. The more cannabinoids you keep trickling over the throat, the better. Once the oil reaches the stomach you lose some to digestion.

DMSO contributes its own anti-cancer action. Follow a similar dosing procedure for both cannabis and DMSO: start low and step up gradually.

Thank you, Sue. It's nice to meet you too. What you've been doing here, energizing a whole online community, is nothing short of amazing.

About your sense that a topical could help, do you have more specific ideas, techniques, links? Like -- possibly -- DMSO? I'm not sold on it but the idea is intriguing.
I can say that my general health is good -- digestion, alertness, activity level -- and the health problem seems to be, well, topical. It's in the throat and nowhere else, except for the effects of the breathing difficulty. That could be a reason to try to do something locally, but it could also mean that every imbalance, old traumatic stuff, degenerative aging stuff, has concentrated there and will be very resistant to intervention. It could go both ways.

I am just letting my mind play around with it. I have a background in working a lot with awareness and I won't stop just because of that big C word.

I haven't played with DMSO, and I don't know that I ever will. It has provocative properties, but it's somewhat uncontrollable, IMO. I'll wait for them to work out the finer details.

I don't have cancer, so that makes my caution easier to express. I think if I had cancer I might be more inclined to look closer.

However, a strong topical has curative powers way beyond the pain relief we typically make them for. I believe applying one to the area will, at the very least, help to reduce the muscular tension that must be building up there, blocking the signalling efficiency of the ECS. Mind you, this is just my theory, but it's a harmless one to play with. We have a topicals study hall where they've explored the making of good infused formulations. The best simple recipe developed, IMO, was by Dave Groomer. I have his recipies blogged for reference. Dave Groomer's Pain Cream

The original recipe was with beeswax, the new one uses soy wax. The creams are as potent as you want to make them.

You're intuitive enough about your body to understand that you caused the cancer. That's helpful for healing. Your particular cancerous expression does suggest there are things you left unsaid that you held inside rather than release them to the universe. I'd be cautious about continuing any internal conversations that are contrary to the idea that your cells know what they need to do to set the tumors packing, and you're going to supply them with raw materials, reserve troops, and a mind filled with thoughts of health and wholeness as a roadmap for the ECS.

You are designed and evolved to heal. The more joy you can express in your daily life the easier it'll be for those cells to heal. Again, my theory, based on a lifetime of observation and my current understanding of the ECS.

If you haven't already, I suggest you secure a copy of "Radical Remission" by Kelly A. Turner. I swear, oncologists should give this book out to every patient. It'll probably do more to convince you of the healing potential of your ECS than anything else. In chapter two there's a delightful tale of a gentleman who believes he cured his cancer with love. Now there's a concept is like to see advanced. :battingeyelashes:

Two further points, notsurge. You know you can starve cancer by going onto a strict vegan style of diet, no added sugar, no processed food, no flour, no dairy, very little meat, all raw and juiced vegetables. The theory being that cancer needs around 15 times the glucose of healthy cells to best do its nefarious work, so deprive it of as much as you can and this makes the task of the cannabis a bit easier.

Yes! I am in the middle of tweaking my life arrangements so that I can live that lifestyle. I have 48 years of experience with fasting. I actually teach fasting, but I don't enjoy the full fast (so-called "water fast") that much any more. But the fresh juice diet, yes!

However, cancer has a momentum and stopping it takes sustained, focused action. Last August, I did one week on fresh-squeezed juices. Early last year, I did one week on coconut water only. But in both cases it wasn't enough to affect the evolution of the tumor. That needs to be done as a permanent lifestyle. And one thing I learned about fasting (and actually teach to people) is that the hardest part of it is arranging your life so you can do it.

Also, you can extract goodness from cannabis buds by chewing up the crunchy buds. Do a partial decarb in the hot oven, or not, and chew a morsel until it is pulverised then tuck it in your cheek or under the tongue for 20 mins or more, before finally swallowing it. The more cannabinoids you keep trickling over the throat, the better. Once the oil reaches the stomach you lose some to digestion.

I've been doing that instinctively.

Thanks for the cream link. I could get into that.

You're intuitive enough about your body to understand that you caused the cancer. That's helpful for healing. Your particular cancerous expression does suggest there are things you left unsaid that you held inside rather than release them to the universe. I'd be cautious about continuing any internal conversations that are contrary to the idea that your cells know what they need to do to set the tumors packing, and you're going to supply them with raw materials, reserve troops, and a mind filled with thoughts of health and wholeness as a roadmap for the ECS.

I am way, way into that, but thank you. Personally I wish more people were speaking that way on this forum. I have thoughts about working with this plant
on a conscious level which I plan to post. I also have very practical thoughts about positive thoughts and affirmations. Your suggestions motivate me to give them shape for this forum. I just got here.

If you haven't already, I suggest you secure a copy of "Radical Remission" by Kelly A. Turner. I swear, oncologists should give this book out to every patient. It'll probably do more to convince you of the healing potential of your ECS than anything else. In chapter two there's a delightful tale of a gentleman who believes he cured his cancer with love. Now there's a concept is like to see advanced. :battingeyelashes:

I am looking at it (the free teaser pages on amazon.com). At first glance, it doesn't cover any important new territory for me, but I would enjoy reading it for the case histories, of course.

More questions -- I apologize but I haven't figured out how to make the search function work for me.

Re: BioBombs. What does the lecithin add to the bomb that wouldn't be there with just an olive oil cocktail? [Edit: I think I got it. Is this about liposomal encapsulation?]

Re: bioavailability Are there any positive reports or studies on working with piperine/bioperine?

Re: melatonin I read praise for melatonin in several places in this forum but I don't know if that's about the benefits of sleep or if there is something specific about that substance in relation to cancer or in relation to cannabis. I gratefully use melatonin to sleep. There is a big difference between sleep and sedation. Melatonin, although a synthetic hormone, provides real sleep, as opposed for instance to valerian which is a mildly toxic sedative.

Thank you very much for any help!

Back
Top Bottom