A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

So I was looking around on the internet and some people are talking about using glucose as a kind of Trojan horse to introduce anti-cancer substances into cancer cells. They talk about turmeric + honey, maple syrup + baking soda, etc. Since cancer cells have a much greater hunger for glucose than normal cells, the glucose would guide the the medicine to the right spots, especially if the organism was fasting up to that point.

I had stopped sweetening drinks with honey because of what I learned about cancer's affinity for sugar and the effectiveness of restricted diets and fasting to control cancer. So I tried the opposite this morning. I had the biobombs material ready but not yet in caps. I made myself some nice hot chocolate with fresh ginger, but instead of stevia I put a large tablespoon of honey in it. Then I added some of the biobombs material (CCO, extra virgin olive oil and liquid sunflower lecithin). Since I was at the end of a 14-hour fast, perhaps the honey would take the CCO into the cancer cells at a higher rate than in other cells.

I don't know if this works. The only way to find out would be to do it steadily for a period of time. Does anyone have experience with this strategy? Is it discussed on this forum? And if there are medical people reading this, how about putting a patient on a short fast and then using sugar to target the cancer cells with chemotherapy. If it works in PET scans for seeing where cancers are, it should work for delivering medicine to them as well. No?

Rabbi, in response to the question of apigenin in my diet pre dosing....I do get it through food sources. From what I have read it is unstable alone and may have trouble dissolving in water unless combined w dmso. There are many foods and herbs which contain the substance which I have to rely upon. If there is an ingredient list on anything that goes into my body it rejects it. So, I try to pull from all of the different sources so I do not overdo any one, and my body will see it in its true form and hopefully attack and support as Mother Nature intended.

Rabbi, in response to the question of apigenin in my diet pre dosing....I do get it through food sources. From what I have read it is unstable alone and may have trouble dissolving in water unless combined w dmso. There are many foods and herbs which contain the substance which I have to rely upon. If there is an ingredient list on anything that goes into my body it rejects it. So, I try to pull from all of the different sources so I do not overdo any one, and my body will see it in its true form and hopefully attack and support as Mother Nature intended.

Just a thought you inspired Canary. We talk of disease as something we have to "fight against" and "attack." The reality is that your thoughts created the disease. It's a part of you, and when we use aggressive language to describe our healing path I think it's confusing the healing force. I try to avoid using such words, and soften them to things like "treating."

I'd encourage you to take a closer look at the messages you're sending your body. The cells know what to do. They're waiting for us to supply them with the raw materials for healing and to reduce the stress tension. When I hear words like "attack" is feels like tension to me. How does it feel to you?

Incidentally, I admire the way you're listening to your body and gently leading it back to health and wholeness. You seem to have grasped the idea that you have time to heal. Cannabinoid therapies are often slow, but incremental paths, always moving forward, but sometimes so incrementally that we don't feel the effects until we discontinue dosing.

So I was looking around on the internet and some people are talking about using glucose as a kind of Trojan horse to introduce anti-cancer substances into cancer cells. They talk about turmeric + honey, maple syrup + baking soda, etc. Since cancer cells have a much greater hunger for glucose than normal cells, the glucose would guide the the medicine to the right spots, especially if the organism was fasting up to that point.

I had stopped sweetening drinks with honey because of what I learned about cancer's affinity for sugar and the effectiveness of restricted diets and fasting to control cancer. So I tried the opposite this morning. I had the biobombs material ready but not yet in caps. I made myself some nice hot chocolate with fresh ginger, but instead of stevia I put a large tablespoon of honey in it. Then I added some of the biobombs material (CCO, extra virgin olive oil and liquid sunflower lecithin). Since I was at the end of a 14-hour fast, perhaps the honey would take the CCO into the cancer cells at a higher rate than in other cells.

I don't know if this works. The only way to find out would be to do it steadily for a period of time. Does anyone have experience with this strategy? Is it discussed on this forum? And if there are medical people reading this, how about putting a patient on a short fast and then using sugar to target the cancer cells with chemotherapy. If it works in PET scans for seeing where cancers are, it should work for delivering medicine to them as well. No?

The issue here for me is, do the cannabinoids bind to the sugar in such a way as to be taken up by the cancer? Or do they just get digested together but processed separately?

I apologize in advance if my response seems insulting, but I need to be clear.

My recommendation is to ABSOLUTELY NOT ADD HONEY to biobombs or capsules you are using to treat cancer. We know the bio bombs work and CCO without lecithin will work with the correct regimen. Altering the formula is the same as altering any other life saving medication your doctor prescribes. We're not doctors but there is documented authoritative research supporting both Cajun's and Mara Gordon's regimens. We make room for minor variations such as alternate supplements (as long as there's science to back it), but not the core elements. Mara Gordon measures dosage to the 1/1000th of a milligram, which shows you how serious she is about it.

That said, I haven't read anything on linking glucose and cannabis oil. In fact I haven't done much studying in the past year. So there may be research supporting the idea, and if so we should share and discuss it here. But even if that's the case, we need to know the precise method of preparing the glucose-cannabis oil mix before we start actually tinkering with our medicine. That's goes for terpenes and any other supplement also. Know how it will affect absorption and utilization of cannabis oil before adding it as a supplement and do not add it directly to the biobomb mix.

Yes, it is abundant in vegetables like celery and others. The key to using it with CCO is to take concentrated doses prior to CCO dose so that it's actively occupying the liver while the CCO is being absorbed by your cells. It's possible to get 500 mg per day through diet, but most of it will be metabolized throughout day and little will still be available when you take CCO.

I use capsules so dissolving is not an issue. I haven't had problems with stability, so I think apigenin capsules from any reputable source will be reliable. I can notice a clear difference between taking 100 mg, 50 mg and none. I also notice a strong difference when I forget to take my biobomb 30 minutes after and it stretches to an hour. So I think taking 2 50 mg capsules will greatly improve your ability to function with CCO.

I apologize in advance if my response seems insulting, but I need to be clear.

It doesn't seem insulting at all. Respectful disagreements lead to productive conversations.

My recommendation is to ABSOLUTELY NOT ADD HONEY to biobombs or capsules you are using to treat cancer. We know the bio bombs work and CCO without lecithin will work with the correct regimen. Altering the formula is the same as altering any other life saving medication your doctor prescribes. We're not doctors but there is documented authoritative research supporting both Cajun's and Mara Gordon's regimens. We make room for minor variations such as alternate supplements (as long as there's science to back it), but not the core elements. Mara Gordon measures dosage to the 1/1000th of a milligram, which shows you how serious she is about it.

So here is a disagreement. You are not saying why it shouldn't be done, except that we have something that demonstrably works so we shouldn't touch it -- ever -- at all. That doesn't sound like a substantial 'why' to me. I was asking a general question about a general way to help get substances into cancer cells by using the glucose metabolism. If the the idea is sound -- admittedly, big 'if' -- it would have the potential to help all kinds of interventions, not just cannabis oil. I also feel that since this is a well-known fact that mainstream medicine already uses to just *look*, the burden of proof that it should *not* be done rests on the defenders of the status quo, e.g., you.

I do not know who Mara Gordon is. I do know this: a person who measures dosage to the 1/1000th of a milligram, given the huge variety of factors that affect any human being's physiology at every moment, is simply a very obsessive person, God bless her. To my knowledge, the only substance that has definitely different effects on people when you vary the dose at the microgram level is LSD. And even there, you need about 20 micrograms to really feel a difference.

So far, my take-home lesson about this idea is that, every day, the fast-breaking time in the morning, when nothing has been ingested for 12 hours or so, is a privileged time for cancer self-care, thanks to the glucose metabolism. I would love to hear from people who disagree with this. Meanwhile, I am going to repost in the general cancer section in order to get more input.

It doesn't seem insulting at all. Respectful disagreements lead to productive conversations.[\QUOTE]

My initial thoughts were rather more blunt. I managed to edit them substantially before posting.I still worried that some would see it as overreaction.

So here is a disagreement. You are not saying why it shouldn't be done, except that we have something that demonstrably works so we shouldn't touch it -- ever -- at all. That doesn't sound like a substantial 'why' to me. I was asking a general question about a general way to help get substances into cancer cells by using the glucose metabolism. If the the idea is sound -- admittedly, big 'if' -- it would have the potential to help all kinds of interventions, not just cannabis oil. I also feel that since this is a well-known fact that mainstream medicine already uses to just *look*, the burden of proof that it should *not* be done rests on the defenders of the status quo, e.g., you.

I do not know who Mara Gordon is. I do know this: a person who measures dosage to the 1/1000th of a milligram, given the huge variety of factors that affect any human being's physiology at every moment, is simply a very obsessive person, God bless her. To my knowledge, the only substance that has definitely different effects on people when you vary the dose at the microgram level is LSD. And even there, you need about 20 micrograms to really feel a difference.

So far, my take-home lesson about this idea is that, every day, the fast-breaking time in the morning, when nothing has been ingested for 12 hours or so, is a privileged time for cancer self-care, thanks to the glucose metabolism. I would love to hear from people who disagree with this. Meanwhile, I am going to repost in the general cancer section in order to get more input.

The problem I see is that anything added to it has potential to interfere with it works. I saw the suggestion to add honey as trying to fix something that isn't broken, with very serious risks, based on talk on the internet. It's an interesting idea but it hasn't been scientifically studied (that I know of) or tested.

It's not that the bio bomb recipe is so sacred that it can't be modified ever. In fact we have adjusted it a couple times, such as carrier oil used. Those changes were based on reliable studies that Cajun, Sue and others shared in this forum plus Cajun's experience working with medical professionals around the country and patients in his own clinic.

Cajun started this forum to share a regimen that had demonstrated results based on solid research. I feel we need to maintain his standard before changing his regimen.

Finally, Mara Gordon is medical consultant known as Aunt Zelda on her website. Yes, she's obsessive. She comes from engineering. She is also concerned that not being precise threatens the credibility of cannabis treatment in eyes of medical professionals. Also, besides cancer she deals with epilepsy and other neurological disorders including children with small doses where precision below 1 mg matters.

I keep remembering what Cajun shared about taking a dose of sugar and then watching all of his tumor cells light up like a Christmas tree on the scan. It was his oncologist's answer to his question about the dangers of ingesting sugar when you have cancer.

I keep remembering what Cajun shared about taking a dose of sugar and then watching all of his tumor cells light up like a Christmas tree on the scan. It was his oncologist's answer to his question about the dangers of ingesting sugar when you have cancer.

Okay, great, so can you see the potential of this fact? We have a "scientific" oncology that doesn't know how to poison healthy cells less than cancerous cells. They will hedge, equivocate and evade the issue, for example by calling the deadly effects of their treatments "side" effects. Meanwhile, sugar lights up the tumors like a Christmas tree but they don't mind giving it to him because it allows them to look and see where the tumors are. But they don't take advantage of that fact except to just look. Why? I would really love to have someone from the mainstream join this conversation.

Im taking this all in. I'm also reiterating all of this information to Z as she relaxes at her sisters. She used to be a "coca cola" girl.....til cancer. She hasn't even had a sip of 1 since her cqncer diagnosis. Myself and Zena were both assured by the hospital community that cancer feeds on sugars, glucose, fructose etc.......i can't imagine long term what aspartame is going to do to us.

Im taking this all in. I'm also reiterating all of this information to Z as she relaxes at her sisters. She used to be a "coca cola" girl.....til cancer. She hasn't even had a sip of 1 since her cqncer diagnosis. Myself and Zena were both assured by the hospital community that cancer feeds on sugars, glucose, fructose etc.......i can't imagine long term what aspartame is going to do to us.

It's amazing as we get older we need to start looking after our bodies better .

Sugar is death . Treats from time to time .

look up a song called fuck cancer by Rittz.

Strange music . Saved my life .

Okay, great, so can you see the potential of this fact? We have a "scientific" oncology that doesn't know how to poison healthy cells less than cancerous cells. They will hedge, equivocate and evade the issue, for example by calling the deadly effects of their treatments "side" effects. Meanwhile, sugar lights up the tumors like a Christmas tree but they don't mind giving it to him because it allows them to look and see where the tumors are. But they don't take advantage of that fact except to just look. Why? I would really love to have someone from the mainstream join this conversation.

That never occured to me notsurge. From that perspective I can see the interest.

It's not that the sugar you ingest directly feeds the cancer. After all, sugar is metabolized by the body into something the cells can actually use. In the spirit of "all things in moderation" we've developed what appears to be a dangerous habit of ingesting too much sugar, and therein lies the danger.

Food isn't an enemy. Our choices are what create the dilemma. That includes how we think of food.

There is an anticancer protocol that exploits a cancer cell's hunger for sugar. From memory, ​it involves something along the lines of some cancer cells (leukemia I think) being unable to differentiate between molecules of glucose and some form of Vit C. So feed the patient massive doses of that Vit C and the greedy cancer cells take in so much it ends up killing them. It has to be really massive doses, otherwise the rogue cells just grow better on the abundance of Vit C. Such high doses may need to be administered as an IV (unless there is a way to administer transdermally with DMSO, I haven't researched this far).

May I add that extreme amounts of sugar is the leading cause for Neurodegenerative Diseases. 1 in 3 will be diagnosed because of the role sugar plays in our diet. One of the first things they recommend to me is stop all sugar and some people will feel a direct result from fasting from sugar. I have for sure. It can actually remove the brain fog excessive sugar creates over time. Having a normal blood sugar when you have a brain disease is the goal of our treatment plans. Just wanted to join in when I read all this great info. :love:

There is an anticancer protocol that exploits a cancer cell’s hunger for sugar. From memory, ​it involves something along the lines of some cancer cells (leukemia I think) being unable to differentiate between molecules of glucose and some form of Vit C. So feed the patient massive doses of that Vit C and the greedy cancer cells take in so much it ends up killing them. It has to be really massive doses, otherwise the rogue cells just grow better on the abundance of Vit C. Such high doses may need to be administered as an IV (unless there is a way to administer transdermally with DMSO, I haven't researched this far).

I can report that liposomally encapsulated vitamin C seems to be a great product but I am almost certain it doesn't have the 'ooompf' that you are talking about. IV vitamin C would be the way to get that. I am working on it as the logistics of it are a bit more complicated than ordering pills on Amazon. I tried it with DMSO but not enough to get a sense of its potential. I am just beginning to learn to work with DMSO.

Hey guys, I'm a newbie who is super-impressed with the information on these threads. I'm the dad of a three year old girl in Scotland who is seriously ill with acute myeloid leukaemia in her central nervous system. The doctors think it's incurable but we've been giving her oral cannabinoids for more than two weeks along with some badass smoothies and the disease seems to be in retreat. We're aiming for maybe three daily doses of 100mg CBD and 50-75mg of THC. Right now we're up to about 100mg CBD and 20mg THC. I want to optimise what we're doing to maximise the chances of completely turning things around, so I had a couple of questions:
1. If I dilute the cannabis oil in a carrier oil designed to bypass her liver, like hemp seed oil, do I literally just warm the cannabis oil, add it to the cold hempseed oil and stir vigorously for say 15 minutes (adding a little lechitin powder), or could I do something better?
2. I've just been reading up on cannabis budwig. Would it be a better move than our current plan or is it unwise in one so young, and if we should do this instead, what would be a sensible starting and target dose??
3. Some people recommend also giving patients THC-A and even CBD-A. What do forum members think about this, and what does the evidence look like?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom