A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Kristian, I think Sue did a pretty good job answering your questions. I'll focus on calculating dosages.

If you mix the 2 oils you have now equally you will get mixture that is 14% CBD and 35% THC, or 49% total cannabinoids. That's a little low so you can make first batch a little stronger with more CCO per batch.

Base unit for full batch is ml. I would go ahead and make full batch at 4 ml CCO to 17 ml olive oil, then add the additional 45 ml olive oil with 15 ml liquid lecithin, to make total 81 ml and fill the capsules, about 90 or so. Don't worry, you'll be able to use all of them.

Start by dosing rectally only, not vaginally, 1 capsule 5 times a day (30 minutes after taking the supplements).

After 4 days if she feels ready then increase to 1 rectally and 1 vaginally. I have no experience with vaginal suppositories. It's mucosal membrane so will be absorbed well, but may cause some euphoria. Theoretically it shouldn't. If it does and she's uncomfortable with it you can instead do 2 capsules rectally. With practice you can get them side by side just past the sphincter. Be careful not to push one up too far or she may get euphoria.

With the next batch you can increase both dosages at once or the one rectally first and other after you run out of lower dosage pills. Whatever she is comfortable with. By that point it will become intuitive. Just increase when ready.

Last thing on supplements. Chamomile tea has some apigenin but not much. I found 50 mg capsules online from Swansons. Alternatively you may find product called Amentomax where body building supplements are sold. It contains amentoflavone which is another good competitive inhibitor.

Relax (as much as you can right now) and know that just starting the process will start helping mom, and as you proceed it will quickly become much easier.
:Namaste:

p.s.: When you use up 66% THC just continue same with 80% oil.

Okay so the first low dosage batch is as follows:

Mix 2 ml CBD and 2 ml THC together with 17 ml carrier oil. Next mix it with more carrier oil of 45 ml and add 15 ml of liquid lecithin. A total of 81 ml and put it in 90 capsules or so.

I'm not sure if I'll can find liquid lecithin here in DK, but can I'll use something instead? Just more carrier oil?

The goal is to increase to 1 g / 1 ml, of CCO per day. So how much CCO in next dosage batch? Is there a standard procedure?

Dosage of the low dosage oil is, 1 capsule rectal 5 times per day for 4 days. Then 10 capsules per day, 5 rectal and 5 vaginal. And then take until batch is gone? And then make new batch of 81 ml with more CCO?

When she reach 1 g per day of CCO, how much CBD and THC, is that out of the 81 ml?

Have I'll understand correctly? Then we are ready to start treatment.

Thank you so much guys. Your the best!

Sorry for all of my questions. It's just hard to understand as I'm an true novice in this world of cannabis medicine. But I'll have more faith in CCO than chemo :/

I don't know of a substitute for liquid lecithin. It's a phospholipid (phosphate with 2 fatty acid chains attached) that speeds absorption and carries CCO through the mostly water based fluids in body that otherwise would tend to repel CCO and most other oils. You may have to order it online. Over here it's a standard health food store item.

To make the 200 mg capsules you will use 18 ml CCO in the 81 ml total. 18 ml = 18 grams. 18 grams / 90 capsules = 200 mg per capsule. But if you're using 2 capsules per dose you will want to cut that in half, 9 ml CCO to make 100 mg capsules.

Just a reminder to start with only 1 capsule per dose for the first batch.

You can't do any harm with these capsules. The worst is that she might feel really uncomfortable if you increase too quickly. That's why I kept extras of the lower dose capsules whenever I increased, so that I could take a temporary step back if I had problems.

And don't worry about all the questions. I went round and round with this at first. After I made my first batch it all made sense.

In my limitted experience, prescribing blood thinners is a combination of art and science.

When the doctors put my wife on blood thinners, the doctors had her blood tested every day. Once she stabilized, switched to warfarin, and stabilized again - then they went down to testing twice a week. There are outpatient clinics and in home nurses that specialize in managing blood thinner treatment.

- - - bottom line - - -

CBD may be a factor, but it is one of many factors, and blood thinner dosages need to be monitored anyway.
My brother is on warfarin, do you think I would be able to ween him off and use only cannabis?

First Grow For Me - So First Journal Also

My brother is on warfarin, do you think I would be able to ween him off and use only cannabis?

First Grow For Me - So First Journal Also

Personally, I doubt it.
It's a shame because there is a long list of really healthy herbs and vegetables that are not permitted (contra-indicated) when taking warfarin.

As far as I know, warfarin and THC have no interaction. Her orthopedist, GP, blood clinic, and visiting nurses had no problems with taking them together.
I don't know about CBD.

hey Cajun , I'm from southwest Louisiana tryin to get an extended family member sum help fighting a rare form of stomach cancer. I'm also trying to get my dad help as well with prostrate ,an skin cancer .I need help with dosage info for sum cbd thc oil at 3 to 1 ratio !! please any help is greatly appreciative thx !!

I don't know of a substitute for liquid lecithin. It's a phospholipid (phosphate with 2 fatty acid chains attached) that speeds absorption and carries CCO through the mostly water based fluids in body that otherwise would tend to repel CCO and most other oils. You may have to order it online. Over here it's a standard health food store item.

To make the 200 mg capsules you will use 18 ml CCO in the 81 ml total. 18 ml = 18 grams. 18 grams / 90 capsules = 200 mg per capsule. But if you're using 2 capsules per dose you will want to cut that in half, 9 ml CCO to make 100 mg capsules.

You can't do any harm with these capsules. The worst is that she might feel really uncomfortable if you increase too quickly. That's why I kept extras of the lower dose capsules whenever I increased, so that I could take a temporary step back if I had problems.

And don't worry about all the questions. I went round and round with this at first. After I made my first batch it all made sense.

Thanks KR.

Should I'll always mix CBD and THC equally? Or is it okay to put more THC in than CBD, when making stronger oils? Just thinking my mom will get enough THC. But soon the THC will be stronger of 80%.

The 27% CBD we got, is made on Russian industrial hemp. Is that okay, or must it be majuana CBD?

/Kristian

Thanks KR.

Should I'll always mix CBD and THC equally? Or is it okay to put more THC in than CBD, when making stronger oils? Just thinking my mom will get enough THC. But soon the THC will be stronger of 80%.

The 27% CBD we got, is made on Russian industrial hemp. Is that okay, or must it be majuana CBD?

/Kristian

Don't overthink it - you have good ingredients and better on the way --- EXCEPT you need to find liquid lecithin.

If not availble in grocery stores, you might also find in health supplement stores: Liquid lecithin is used in foods around the world and distributed by companies like Dupont, Barentz and Central Soya under different labels.

Here is the US, I get my liquid sunflower lecithin from the jungle site. :circle-of-love::peace:

Okay so the first low dosage batch is as follows:

Mix 2 ml CBD and 2 ml THC together with 17 ml carrier oil. Next mix it with more carrier oil of 45 ml and add 15 ml of liquid lecithin. A total of 81 ml and put it in 90 capsules or so.

I'm not sure if I'll can find liquid lecithin here in DK, but can I'll use something instead? Just more carrier oil?

The goal is to increase to 1 g / 1 ml, of CCO per day. So how much CCO in next dosage batch? Is there a standard procedure?

Dosage of the low dosage oil is, 1 capsule rectal 5 times per day for 4 days. Then 10 capsules per day, 5 rectal and 5 vaginal. And then take until batch is gone? And then make new batch of 81 ml with more CCO?

When she reach 1 g per day of CCO, how much CBD and THC, is that out of the 81 ml?

Have I'll understand correctly? Then we are ready to start treatment.

Thank you so much guys. Your the best!

Sorry for all of my questions. It's just hard to understand as I'm an true novice in this world of cannabis medicine. But I'll have more faith in CCO than chemo :/

hey Cajun , I'm from southwest Louisiana tryin to get an extended family member sum help fighting a rare form of stomach cancer. I'm also trying to get my dad help as well with prostrate ,an skin cancer .I need help with dosage info for sum cbd thc oil at 3 to 1 ratio !! please any help is greatly appreciative thx !!

Hi Greeneyedboy. Sounds like we have two cases to deal with. First step would be to read the opening entry by cajun a few more times. I recommend reading the first 5 pages twice. That will get you more familiar with the things we talk about here and help us get down to specific questions. The base regimen works for most types of cancer. Once you have a general grasp of that we can tweak it to fit each case with what you have available.

Can you tell us exactly what type of stomach cancer and what stage?

Prostate cancer responds very well to the regimen. Many skin cancers can be treated just by putting pure CCO directly on skin lesions, but again it helps to know the exact type.

Regarding the oil, you want the THC level to be equal or higher than CBD. If you can get high THC oil you can mix the two together.

Last thing, are either patients going through chemo or planning to? CCO will work with most cancer treatments and we can help you deal with the complications from chemo as well.

Hi KR and SweetSue,

How fast do you think we should increase in CCO dosage? we start with 4:17, should we increase with 4 ml CCO per batch? Or just try it out? The more CCO in her system, the better :)

About the pre-dosage, should she take the Apeginin (pill) and Amentoflavone (Gingko liquid or pill) and mango juice,30 min. before every dosage of 5 times per day, or just 1 time per day?

Thanks guys

Kristian

Hi KR and SweetSue,

How fast do you think we should increase in CCO dosage? we start with 4:17, should we increase with 4 ml CCO per batch? Or just try it out? The more CCO in her system, the better :)

About the pre-dosage, should she take the Apeginin (pill) and Amentoflavone (Gingko liquid or pill) and mango juice,30 min. before every dosage of 5 times per day, or just 1 time per day?

Thanks guys

Kristian

I can help with part of this Kristian, and let KR tend to the dosing particulars. He's giving us all a tutorial on how to do this without stressing. :laughtwo:

As to when to increase, this is something you'll have to feel your way through. Start at a small dose and hold there for about four days and then begin to increase either dose amounts or dose times about every four to seven days until such time as she can't comfortably adjust to the levels. Back off one increased load from there and you have the optimal therapeutic dose, or at least the one you're going to stay with until you have symptoms or lab results that encourage you to either increase further or decrease.

The goal is still to try to get to the one gram a day level, unless you have lab results showing you're getting aggressive tumor deconstruction going on at the dose level you're at already. In that case, hold the dose right there. Otherwise, shoot for the one gram. From what I've been seeing, many cancers are responding positively at an upper limit of 200-300 mg of total cannabinoids, but in each and every case the same care has to be taken to find the optimal dose.

Cannabis expresses in completely individual ways, patient to patient. There are only guidelines at this stage, and that may well be the best anyone will ever be able to offer, although what I'm studying now about pharmacokinetics and cannabis is astounding.

Welcome grneyedboy:hug: :love: KR covered all the bases. As he mentioned, combining cannabinoid therapy with chemo will soften many of the more toxic side effects of the Pharma drugs and help bolster the immune systems.

I was wondering what access you have to oils?

I can help with part of this Kristian, and let KR tend to the dosing particulars. He's giving us all a tutorial on how to do this without stressing. :laughtwo:

As to when to increase, this is something you'll have to feel your way through. Start at a small dose and hold there for about four days and then begin to increase either dose amounts or dose times about every four to seven days until such time as she can't comfortably adjust to the levels. Back off one increased load from there and you have the optimal therapeutic dose, or at least the one you're going to stay with until you have symptoms or lab results that encourage you to either increase further or decrease.

The goal is still to try to get to the one gram a day level, unless you have lab results showing you're getting aggressive tumor deconstruction going on at the dose level you're at already. In that case, hold the dose right there. Otherwise, shoot for the one gram. From what I've been seeing, many cancers are responding positively at an upper limit of 200-300 mg of total cannabinoids, but in each and every case the same care has to be taken to find the optimal dose.

Cannabis expresses in completely individual ways, patient to patient. There are only guidelines at this stage, and that may well be the best anyone will ever be able to offer, although what I'm studying now about pharmacokinetics and cannabis is astounding.

Thanks SweetSue :)

My mother is still bleeding and is still inlaid at the hospital. They give her blood and platelets as the count is very low. Maybe its sideeffect from chemo. The doctors will properly give her radiation to stop the bleeding.

But do you think the Biobimbs, can help on the bleeding and low platelets count? THC should help in lesions and heal wounds as I'll understand.

At first she did not want to take them when inlaid, but maybe she will reconsider. I'll can have the bimbs ready at Wednesday, as I'm still waiting for the liquid Lecithin. It's not common here in Denmark.

Thanks guys.

Hi KR and SweetSue,

Thanks guys

Kristian

The apigenin and/or amentoflavone (whether pills or natural sources we've mentioned) need be taken 30 min before each dose. 10 minutes either way is okay, but more than that and it really loses effectiveness.
The mango can be taken once a day anytime. Mango is used to clean the receptors on the cells that cannabis activates. It just has to be taken regularly to keep the cannabis working at maximum effectiveness.

Increasing the doses can be as slow as you like. There are a lot of ways to adjust the dosing as well. You can increase the rectal dose first and the vaginal dose later as the next increase. You can spread doses further apart and do 4 per day, but don't go more than 6 hours during day between doses. The only hard rules with dosing is to keep it evenly spaced throughout day and don't increase faster than doubling every 4 days. I spent about 3 months increasing to 600 mg per day. Getting to 300 mg per day was relatively quick, but after that I had to take it slower. It still worked.

The apigenin and/or amentoflavone (whether pills or natural sources we've mentioned) need be taken 30 min before each dose. 10 minutes either way is okay, but more than that and it really loses effectiveness.
The mango can be taken once a day anytime. Mango is used to clean the receptors on the cells that cannabis activates. It just has to be taken regularly to keep the cannabis working at maximum effectiveness.

Increasing the doses can be as slow as you like. There are a lot of ways to adjust the dosing as well. You can increase the rectal dose first and the vaginal dose later as the next increase. You can spread doses further apart and do 4 per day, but don't go more than 6 hours during day between doses. The only hard rules with dosing is to keep it evenly spaced throughout day and don't increase faster than doubling every 4 days. I spent about 3 months increasing to 600 mg per day. Getting to 300 mg per day was relatively quick, but after that I had to take it slower. It still worked.

Hi KR,

So that is 5 capsules of Apigenin per day. I'll can get the capsulesfrom Swansons, and its 50 mg capsules. Cajun says 80 mg before dosage, but is it okay with one capsule? That is 250 mg of Apigenin per day. Is that okay? It's safe to eat that much per day?

Sorry for all my questions, but I'll just need to do this right. My mother is suffering, and I'll want to help her.

Best regards

Kristian

Hi KR,

So that is 5 capsules of Apigenin per day. I'll can get the capsulesfrom Swansons, and its 50 mg capsules. Cajun says 80 mg before dosage, but is it okay with one capsule? That is 250 mg of Apigenin per day. Is that okay? It's safe to eat that much per day?

Sorry for all my questions, but I'll just need to do this right. My mother is suffering, and I'll want to help her.

Best regards

Kristian

1 capsule of apigenin per dose should be enough. I used 2 per dose for a while, but 1 50mg capsule along with food or 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil will be enough to keep the liver busy while the cannabis does its job. I think 2 is perfectly safe and is probably better, but to be honest I get tired of taking so many pills. Cajun said the same thing at one point. There are recommendations out there to use even higher doses of apigenin, but I haven't seen hard science saying precisely what dose to use. As long as you keep liver busy the cannabis will work.

1 capsule of apigenin per dose should be enough. I used 2 per dose for a while, but 1 50mg capsule along with food or 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil will be enough to keep the liver busy while the cannabis does its job. I think 2 is perfectly safe and is probably better, but to be honest I get tired of taking so many pills. Cajun said the same thing at one point. There are recommendations out there to use even higher doses of apigenin, but I haven't seen hard science saying precisely what dose to use. As long as you keep liver busy the cannabis will work.

Ok that's good :)

Do you think the Biobimbs, could help in the bleeding? :/

Back
Top Bottom