A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hi KR,

So that is 5 capsules of Apigenin per day. I'll can get the capsulesfrom Swansons, and its 50 mg capsules. Cajun says 80 mg before dosage, but is it okay with one capsule? That is 250 mg of Apigenin per day. Is that okay? It's safe to eat that much per day?

Sorry for all my questions, but I'll just need to do this right. My mother is suffering, and I'll want to help her.

Best regards

Kristian

Cajun shared that his oncologist recommended 1500 mg a day, but that was too many pills for him to tolerate, so he never reached those levels. What KR recommends is perfectly acceptable. There's a lot of leeway with this supplement, and obviously, 250 mg won't be a concern.

Thanks SweetSue :)

My mother is still bleeding and is still inlaid at the hospital.

But do you think the Biobimbs, can help on the bleeding and low platelets count?

Our healing thoughts to your mother. :hug: :love: I also have no idea about this, but the circulatory system is monitored aby the ECS as well, so any support to the system is a bonus, IMO. We don't understand enough about the dynamic interaction of cannabinoids and the human body.

Best advice is start low and increase slowly.

Our healing thoughts to your mother. :hug: :love: I also have no idea about this, but the circulatory system is monitored aby the ECS as well, so any support to the system is a bonus, IMO. We don't understand enough about the dynamic interaction of cannabinoids and the human body.

Best advice is start low and increase slowly.

Thanks SweetSue

I'll will get the liquid lecithin tomorrow, and I'll will make the first batch of Biobombs when it arrives. As you describe the oil mix must be in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours. Therefore we begin the treatment on Wednesday.

Hope we are in time so her tumors will
Decrease and be "killed". Time will show. But I'm sure the CCO will do something good.

Thanks guys, I'm very glad for your guidance.

Thanks SweetSue ��

I'll will get the liquid lecithin tomorrow, and I'll will make the first batch of Biobombs when it arrives. As you describe the oil mix must be in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours. Therefore we begin the treatment on Wednesday.

Hope we are in time so her tumors will
Decrease and be "killed". Time will show. But I'm sure the CCO will do something good.

Thanks guys, I'm very glad for your guidance.

We're right here, and we'll be alert, so don't forget - no question is too small or asked too many times. :battingeyelashes: :love:

We're right here, and we'll be alert, so don't forget - no question is too small or asked too many times. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hi SS and KR,

My mother will begin treamment this evening. But how deep should she put the rectal capsules? about 1.5 inches (4 cm)?

Maybe it's easier if she use some lube?

Soon I'll will get THC 80% and CBD 40%. Can't get CBD with higher strength than 40%.

Now I'm only missing the amentoflavone. Cajun writes that you should take 200mg before each dose. for my mother that would be 1g per day. On many Gingko Bilopa products here in Denmark, is says that you should only take 100-150mg per day. Maybe I'll should go with Gingko drops. Is it okay to put Ginkgo drops in a glass of water and drink it?

Thanks guys.

Kristian

Hi SS and KR,

My mother will begin treamment this evening. But how deep should she put the rectal capsules? about 1.5 inches (4 cm)?

Maybe it's easier if she use some lube?

Soon I'll will get THC 80% and CBD 40%. Can't get CBD with higher strength than 40%.

Now I'm only missing the amentoflavone. Cajun writes that you should take 200mg before each dose. for my mother that would be 1g per day. On many Gingko Bilopa products here in Denmark, is says that you should only take 100-150mg per day. Maybe I'll should go with Gingko drops. Is it okay to put Ginkgo drops in a glass of water and drink it?

Thanks guys.

Kristian

I'm not an authority at all on the ginko, but my first thought was the RDA for this supplement isn't being made with the treatment of cancer in mind. If I had to choose whose advice I'd be following here it would most definately be Cajun.

If the drops will mix with water, go for it. It's taking the same pathway to the liver, so that shouldn't matter.

Insertion is just past the sphincter, no deeper than the first joint of the finger (don't forget gloves or finger cots). I'd think a small bit of olive oil would make an excellent, readily available lubricant, if one is needed. They insert with very little effort.

Good luck Kristian. :hug: :love:

I'm not an authority at all on the ginko, but my first thought was the RDA for this supplement isn't being made with the treatment of cancer in mind. If I had to choose whose advice I'd be following here it would most definately be Cajun.

If the drops will mix with water, go for it. It's taking the same pathway to the liver, so that shouldn't matter.

Insertion is just past the sphincter, no deeper than the first joint of the finger (don't forget gloves or finger cots). I'd think a small bit of olive oil would make an excellent, readily available lubricant, if one is needed. They insert with very little effort.

Good luck Kristian. :hug: :love:

Ok Thanks :)

But RDA? So Cajun's advice is to use Apigenin and Gingko right?

Ok Thanks :)

But RDA? So Cajun's advice is to use Apigenin and Gingko right?

Cajun's advice is that when you're treating something as wiley as cancer, take every opportunity to add in another big-name fighter. Both apigenin and amentoflavone will go after cancer tumors on their own. It's like bringing in a few black ops before the main wave of reserve troops arrive. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cajun's advice is that when you're treating something as wiley as cancer, take every opportunity to add in another big-name fighter. Both apigenin and amentoflavone will go after cancer tumors on their own. It's like bringing in a few black ops before the main wave of reserve troops arrive. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha nice comparison SweetSue ;)

I'll will buy Gingko drops

Hello peeps. I got mail. 00 beef gelatin capsules, capsule mold, and sunflower lecithen. I plan on making my first batch of weak pills today. Quick question: Do you see any downfall to weighing everything, as apposed to measuring in volume. It will be much easier and less wasteful for me to weigh the CCO. It is very thick and I can only imagine howe much would be left in the syringe if measuring in volume. I do plan on measuring volume for filling capsules.
My apologies for disappearing. Life has been busy.

Rodagast, EVOO is extra virgin olive oil. You are correct.

Ok :)

Just wondering. What is the name of Cajun's clinic? Do they have a webpage?

Thanks.

:thanks:

If you, or anyone else ever locate this elusive piece of information, we'd appreciate a share. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

Hello peeps. I got mail. 00 beef gelatin capsules, capsule mold, and sunflower lecithen. I plan on making my first batch of weak pills today. Quick question: Do you see any downfall to weighing everything, as apposed to measuring in volume. It will be much easier and less wasteful for me to weigh the CCO. It is very thick and I can only imagine howe much would be left in the syringe if measuring in volume. I do plan on measuring volume for filling capsules.
My apologies for disappearing. Life has been busy.

Rodagast, EVOO is extra virgin olive oil. You are correct.

Good to hear Yeaster. Crazy how life keeps getting in the way of all the fun we're having healing and figuring out how this marvelous ECS we all walk around with but don't fully understand works, eh?

It's reassuring to me to see you check in. I don't worry as a matter of choice, but I do like seeing members I've been missing wander into the room now and again. :hug::love: Have fun with the biobombs. What strength are you going to go with, if I may be so bold?:battingeyelashes:

Ok :)

Just wondering. What is the name of Cajun's clinic? Do they have a webpage?

Thanks.

:thanks:

We'll all know when the news segment runs.

Posted by cajun:
Dr. Oliveres & I were interviewed by InfoWars & WBAP this morning. We won't be the "feature", but a segment on my clinic will be aired towards the end of March.

Back
Top Bottom