A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

SlowToke, great share. Thanks. :circle-of-love:

Jen, one more thought. Tacking, done properly, has no strong euphoric effect that would interfere with your ability to work. This was the reason the protocol was developed and a number of our members use it precicely because their jobs demand that they be completely present.

You could most certainly begin dosing yourself, by whatever method you choose. Because you're healthy you can get by with a bare minimal dose. It's been estimated that 1-2 grams a month is a reasonable maintenance dose. Give it thought. I know I'm going to begin as soon as I've made my oil, and I'm about as healthy as they come.

I guess Jen can clarify, but her employer may be one of those that does random drug tests, in which case if her number came up she would be out of a job, period. Otherwise agree totally on the maintenance dose euphoric effect. Minimal, it would seem.

SlowToke, great share. Thanks. :circle-of-love:

My pleasure, mi amiga! I do have an issue with her process... can't say I'm feeling the love for the size of those suppositories she gets from the candy mold. They look like Hershey's candy kisses on steroids! If I dosed with one of those bad boys, it better buy me dinner first! :laughtwo:

I think I'll be using the suppository molds, per this video:

Yeah, much better! :thumb:

:rofl:

Hello good people :)

I was wondering what would be the best way to store CO and how long can it be kept for?

Many thanks :)

Hello good people :)

I was wondering what would be the best way to store CO and how long can it be kept for?

Many thanks :)

Hello Chewey. :hug: These are Tim's instructions, lifted from the Making CCO thread.

"Storing Concentrated Cannabis Oil:

Stored correctly, many have stated that concentrated cannabis oil should last up to 5 years. I've never stored the concentrate for that long so I cannot verify this personally. I keep mine in oral syringes with the cap on tight and place those in a container that has been vacuumed sealed. A safe is an excellent place that is cool, dark and secure. The syringes may also be placed in a dark container and refrigerated. Do not freeze."

Hey Jen, are you combining one of the oils with the CCO for the syringe application? I found an interesting video on YouTube basically showing how to make suppositories, but she says she uses coconut butter with CCO for syringe use. I think the butter gives more of an ointment consistency which might be helpful to keep the oil where you want it. At the end of the video a sample dosing schedule is given to show a way to increase the dose over 30 days to get up to 1 gram/day.

Here's the webpage addy ( trying to do this from my phone so hope it comes through... )

How To Make Cannabis Oil Suppositories - YouTube

If the link doesn't work, PM of reply if you want a better link.

Have a good day!

ST

thanks slowtoke, I will check it out! Yes, I wanted to use coconut oil along with the CCO. We can't use cocoa butter because it has to be melted.( I am guessing people are using cocoa butter it to make suppositories because it will rerun back to a hard consistency). I need a liquid type oil such as coconut oil to put in the syringe.

Since my daughter has just started dosing. ( only one week) A syringe is quick, easy for her to read. And she can measure and dose herself when I am traveling for work. ( and up the dose as she adjusts) she can tack during the day while she goes to school. )

Does this sound ok?

jen

Jen, one more thought. Tacking, done properly, has no strong euphoric effect that would interfere with your ability to work. This was the reason the protocol was developed and a number of our members use it precicely because their jobs demand that they be completely present.

You could most certainly begin dosing yourself, by whatever method you choose. Because you're healthy you can get by with a bare minimal dose. It's been estimated that 1-2 grams a month is a reasonable maintenance dose. Give it thought. I know I'm going to begin as soon as I've made my oil, and I'm about as healthy as they come.

Lol No I was never trying to dose myself....I said I can't dose my self to test it for my daughter be cause of work!!!! It's the drug testing. I am up for another job so no dosing for me anytime soon. Plus, i need all the oil for my daughter. Too expensive. Maybe once, I "get" the job I will save up to start myself! ... :love: thank you!

Hello all, thank you Sue for directing me here. I am working my way through this thread but just wanted to get my situation out here for some advice.
I am trying to help a friend who is battling stage 4 esophageal cancer. He has a tumor that prevents him from eating and is on a feeding tube. What advice should I give him for making the oil bioavailable if he can't eat? He is starting another round of chemo tomorrow. I want to have some oil and a dosing strategy ready to go for him when he gets out of the hospital.

If I understand the ratios correctly I should get about 4 grams of oil/ounce of material. I am realizing I won't have enough cbd plant material to keep him going until my next cbd plant will be harvested. I have about 4 ounces of a 1:1 10.6% thc 11.9% cbd strain and many ounces of high thc sativa strains. Would using say 2 ounces of high thc stains to 1 ounce of my 1:1 be the way to go until I have more of the high cbd strain?

What would the best delivery method be for this type of cancer? Tacking?

Thanks again Sue for getting me here!

Hi guys and gals, update: my daughter is dosing herself very nicely. I have been traveling, so it's been all up to her. i know she has gone through some oil, so it's going somewhere!!!! Thanks again for everyone's help, kindness and direction! Oh, I only used the coconut butter once, it has a small amount of sugar, so we are back to coconut oil only.

I will keep you posted! Hope everyone is well. :love:Jen

Good to hear Jen. Have a safe trip. :love:

If tacking you would want to make sure it is done correctly and not a "sloppy tack". I think I would use suppositories, especially where it is stage 4, and my opinion the best way to get as much oil as possible in the system without the "high". just my opinion, not a suggestion.

If tacking you would want to make sure it is done correctly and not a "sloppy tack". I think I would use suppositories, especially where it is stage 4, and my opinion the best way to get as much oil as possible in the system without the "high". just my opinion, not a suggestion.

The study I've done supports this thought. With this level of cancer, suppositories would be my choice as well.

Hello all, thank you Sue for directing me here. I am working my way through this thread but just wanted to get my situation out here for some advice.
I am trying to help a friend who is battling stage 4 esophageal cancer. He has a tumor that prevents him from eating and is on a feeding tube. What advice should I give him for making the oil bioavailable if he can't eat? He is starting another round of chemo tomorrow. I want to have some oil and a dosing strategy ready to go for him when he gets out of the hospital.

If I understand the ratios correctly I should get about 4 grams of oil/ounce of material. I am realizing I won't have enough cbd plant material to keep him going until my next cbd plant will be harvested. I have about 4 ounces of a 1:1 10.6% thc 11.9% cbd strain and many ounces of high thc sativa strains. Would using say 2 ounces of high thc stains to 1 ounce of my 1:1 be the way to go until I have more of the high cbd strain?

What would the best delivery method be for this type of cancer? Tacking?

Thanks again Sue for getting me here!

my previous post was meant for this post.:oops:

Thank you for the reply. I haven't got that far yet (making suppositories) so I will go research that and see if that is something he would do. From what I've read so far, if you warm the oil to say 110 F it will adhere to the gum better. I see what method is more comfortable for him and go that route. I am interested learning to tack just for general health anyway. :thanks:

does concentrated cannibis oil thin my blood? reason i am asking is i am gong to start on the oil and am getting major
liver surgery in 5 weeks and dont want to bleed to death

does concentrated cannibis oil thin my blood? reason i am asking is i am gong to start on the oil and am getting major
liver surgery in 5 weeks and dont want to bleed to death

Welcome vidsolve. This is something I've never heard of being a concern. Let's leave your comment here for Cajun to see later, but let me encourage you to go to the tacking thread and repost that question there. Someone there may have labs to pull that information from. It won't hurt to get more brains involved.

This link will take you to the current page. Keep an eye out for Cajun here. He's traveling right now, but he usually checks in later in the day.

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method

Back
Top Bottom