A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hello SweetSue,

thank you for sharing your opinions and for your words of support and encouragement .

" ... we incorporate competitive inhibition into the protocol. This way the liver enzymes are already tied up when the cannabinoids get there and hopefully we stand a better chance of getting through unmolested. ..."

Something more to look into for me in a greater detail.

"... Have you looked into adding a carrier oil to the CCO to increase bioavailability? If not, we can talk later. ..."

This is new for me, could you please elaborate on it or point me to some place where this topic has already been discussed.

"... The primary cannabinoids we're looking at here, CBD and THC, play off each other in a delightful synergistic dance. I personally can't think of how it could be a problem using them together and I haven't seen the evidence that backs up those contentions that separate dosing is more beneficial. Quite frankly, we're all still guessing at it. Someone with more insight may be able to help you with this question. ..."

I keep reading a lot of conflicting information regarding the effects of THC and CBD and their interplay. So for now I'll use both oils until I learn more or until somebody else's opinion would indicate otherwise. For example Rick Simpson doesn't seem to care much about CBD: about 6:30 in Questions for Rick Simpson - YouTube

" ... You get this euphoria because you're ingesting ... "

How long does this euphoria last? For example, two days ago I took my last dose at lunchtime, didn't take more because of my dizziness. But yesterday I still woke up dizzy and the dizziness lasted until early afternoon when it was cleared with an intravenous vit. C infusion. Here I'm wondering whether it was the vit. C doing something or maybe the dizziness diminished with my blood being thinned with physiological solution in which the vitamin diluted (no CCO dose yesterday prior to that because of doctor's appointment).

Once again, I'm a very skinny fellow, hardly any body fat. Also wondering what happens to CCO in me when there is not much body fat to store the oil.

These days I'm experimenting with suppositories made with cocoa butter, 3 grains of CCO in each dose, doses taken after meals.

Thanks again, SweetSue. Best,

Good morning higgsino. Let's see what I can help you with here, shall we? :battingeyelashes:

Hello SweetSue,

thank you for sharing your opinions and for your words of support and encouragement .

" ... we incorporate competitive inhibition into the protocol. This way the liver enzymes are already tied up when the cannabinoids get there and hopefully we stand a better chance of getting through unmolested. ..."

Something more to look into for me in a greater detail.

I maintain a CCO Study Hall thread where we're trying to come to a better understanding of many of these concepts to offer a handbook to our members at some point. There's a wealth of information on the initial pages, as well as throughout all 33 pages. You should go there and read a bit. I tried to make it easy to get through. The post on the bio bomb (an adaptation we developed to increase bioavaibility) is at the top of page 9. Ask any questions there and we can clarify for you. The link is at the very bottom of my signature line.

"... Have you looked into adding a carrier oil to the CCO to increase bioavailability? If not, we can talk later. ..."

This is new for me, could you please elaborate on it or point me to some place where this topic has already been discussed.

This is covered in the study hall.

"... The primary cannabinoids we're looking at here, CBD and THC, play off each other in a delightful synergistic dance. I personally can't think of how it could be a problem using them together and I haven't seen the evidence that backs up those contentions that separate dosing is more beneficial. Quite frankly, we're all still guessing at it. Someone with more insight may be able to help you with this question. ..."

I keep reading a lot of conflicting information regarding the effects of THC and CBD and their interplay. So for now I'll use both oils until I learn more or until somebody else's opinion would indicate otherwise. For example Rick Simpson doesn't seem to care much about CBD: about 6:30 in Questions for Rick Simpson - YouTube

Rick should be more interested in CBD. It's turning out that including the proper ratios of THC:CBD will greatly enhance the efficacy of the doses. He doesn't understand the science behind it and admits that it isn't a priority for him. The oil works. He's satisfied with that. We insist in learning ways to produce better meds and tweak administration of doses to avoid wasting this valuable and expensive medication.

" ... You get this euphoria because you're ingesting ... "

How long does this euphoria last? For example, two days ago I took my last dose at lunchtime, didn't take more because of my dizziness. But yesterday I still woke up dizzy and the dizziness lasted until early afternoon when it was cleared with an intravenous vit. C infusion. Here I'm wondering whether it was the vit. C doing something or maybe the dizziness diminished with my blood being thinned with physiological solution in which the vitamin diluted (no CCO dose yesterday prior to that because of doctor's appointment).

Once again, I'm a very skinny fellow, hardly any body fat. Also wondering what happens to CCO in me when there is not much body fat to store the oil.

Cannabinoids get stored in your body fat, and be assured you have body fat. It gets slow released, so you can feel results for up to a couple weeks. I speak from experience here. I'm at least 2 grams a day of plant material and over the holidays I went cold turkey for two months, but maintained a buzz for almost a full two weeks before it'd cleared my system enough. It surprised me, so I looked into it and this is a fairly common experience.

If you raise the ratio by increasing CBD, which you should be able to do with the CBD oil, that should help counter the euphoria. Incorporate some competitive inhibition and demethylation and it should give you even more relief. Using suppositories will eliminate most, if not all of the euphoric effects. Tacking a small amount 15 minutes prior to the suppository dose will help to prime the system and will also help control euphoria.

These days I'm experimenting with suppositories made with cocoa butter, 3 grains of CCO in each dose, doses taken after meals.

Another member and I have worked out a bio bomb adaptation to the suppositories. This is delivered in capsule form, because you can't get the mix to form suppositories.

Bio Bomb Capsules

1 gm CCO
5 gm non-lignan flaxseed oil (or other carrier oil; olive, coconut, grape seed, etc.)
10 gm liquid sunflower lecithin

- Combine CCO and carrier oil. I use olive oil myself, and find this is easily combined by placing the container in a hot water bath, turn the heat off and let it sit a minute or two before stirring.

- Add lecithin and mix thoroughly.

- Refrigerate overnight. (This helps the molecules bond to each other. Fill capsules and use as oral or suppository doses.

The adaptation, using a long-chained fatty acid as a carrier oil, will be absorbed into the lymphatic system and skip the first pass ride through the liver. That's one of the reasons it avoids euphoria. The carrier oil and the lecithin act to get the mix swiftly into the system and across the blood/brain barrier.

Cajun tells us this is akin to taking the dose through IV. It makes no sense, knowing this, to continue to dose without this adaptation. Without it you're losing up to 80% of the dose, through metabolization or elimination. With this tweak we expect you're getting up to 90% of the dose made bioavailable. He tells us this can be adapted to tacking as well, but I personally haven't done this yet (don't tack myself) and as yet, I know of no member who does. That will likely change as we explore more in the Study Hall.

Thanks again, SweetSue. Best,

Have I helped? Please, make yourself at home in the study hall. The information available will open your eyes to possibilities and understanding that should offer deeper answers to some of your questions, and will likely raise more. :laughtwo: Happily, we're there to find answers to those new questions as well. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hello SweetSue,

" ... I maintain a CCO Study Hall thread where we're trying to come to a better understanding of many of these concepts ... "

I remember browsing quickly through your study hall last week I see should do it again, this time reading it thoroughly. For me, being new to this subject, there is a lot of info to digest. Right now I'm re-reading this "Base Treatment Regimen" thread.

" ... If you raise the ratio by increasing CBD, which you should be able to do with the CBD oil, that should help counter the euphoria. Incorporate some competitive inhibition and demethylation and it should give you even more relief. Using suppositories will eliminate most, if not all of the euphoric effects. Tacking a small amount 15 minutes prior to the suppository dose will help to prime the system and will also help control euphoria. ... "

I'm still taking my CBD oil. The suppositories I've taken so far made me still somewhat dizzy. Upon insertion it feels like some stuff is travelling up my colon, perhaps the suppository. I tend to lay on my right side. More experiments needed :)

" ... Bio Bomb Capsules ..."

I have just read a similar recipe on this very thread. A silly question: is your Bio Bomb the same as CannaBudwig protocol which appears the same to me as Liposomal encapsulation that Cajun talks about? He says, quote "...Liposomal encapsulation is the very best method for bioavailability no matter what your protocol is... Ingesting, tacking, suppositories, edibles, ect ..." So according to that the best way to take CCO ingesting, in suppositories, ... is Bio Bomb, correct?

I should perhaps mention that, among other therapies, I do the so called Gerson protocol which involves a very low-fat diet. The only permitted oil here is flax seed which by a coincidence is one of the oils recommended for CannaBudwig. Gerson aims to detoxify the body as much as possible. I have been on it for a year and a half.

" ... Have I helped? ..."

You bet you have, thanks a lot.

Now back to reading. Best,

Yes higgsino, the bio bomb is our adaptation to the CannaBudwig, and it's what Cajun refers to when he speaks of liposomal encapsulation. We're not making liposomes, just using the nature of the components to encapsulate the meds to gain faster, more efficient access to the body systems.

It can be intimidating at first. I assure you, it gets easier as you go, and one of my goals is to make all of this overwhelming information more easily accessed and understood, so I encourage you to ask anything. Our purpose is to help you find a successful therapy. We have no egos to satisfy and we hope to demonstrate patience to the extreme. Please, be curious and ask lots of questions. Every answer brings it more clearly into focus and you gain more confidence. As that happens your Endocannabinoid system feels that change and begins to adjust back towards homeostasis.

Never lose sight of the fact that working with your Endocannabinoid system is mind control. It doesn't know the difference between what you tell it and what we call "reality." It accepts what you tell it as reality. Confidence felt without is expressed within by a stronger immune system. Play the full deck and stay positive. It sounds to me like you already figured all of this part out.

So glad I've been helpful. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Dear SweetSue,

while I continue chewing through some threads I'd like to ask some practical questions:

- for competitive inhibition apigenin and amentoflavone are recommended. I went to several pharmacies, they did never hear of these substances. They looked them up in their computer system, couldn't find a single product containing apigenin anywhere in the country, and only one with amentoflavone but that would be a special order and no ingredients were listed. So if I want them I'll have to buy them somewhere online which will take time. What would you suggest I do in the meantime? What are the best natural sources for our purposes of these substances? I live in Europe. I have read somewhere that these molecules actually inhibit the liver enzymes processing the THC.

- since starting with CBD and CCO, my bowels move much more slowly, I have difficulty to achieve regular bowel movements and I pass hardly any gas. Do you know if this is common? I can imagine some cannabinoids having relaxing and anti-spasmic effects, perhaps even affecting waste evacuation. This may sound like a stupid question but it's important for me.

- green tea is mentioned as a good demethylating agent. Does it matter whether it's caffeinated or not? Some discussion above regarding coffee and CO suggests to avoid coffee. Other

I hope these questions are not too rudimentary for this forum.

Thank you. Cheers,

Dear SweetSue,

while I continue chewing through some threads I'd like to ask some practical questions:

- for competitive inhibition apigenin and amentoflavone are recommended. I went to several pharmacies, they did never hear of these substances. They looked them up in their computer system, couldn't find a single product containing apigenin anywhere in the country, and only one with amentoflavone but that would be a special order and no ingredients were listed. So if I want them I'll have to buy them somewhere online which will take time. What would you suggest I do in the meantime? What are the best natural sources for our purposes of these substances? I live in Europe. I have read somewhere that these molecules actually inhibit the liver enzymes processing the THC.

This is what competitive inhibition is all about - keeping the liver enzymes busy with compounds that are metabolized by the very enzymes that would be trying to metabolize the cannabinoids.

An excellent source of apigenin is camomile tea. If you do order tablets, Apigenin is an effective cancer killer in its own right. Cajun's oncologist recommended up to 1500 mg a day. That's more pills than I'd be inclined to want to take, so I personally would be looking into camomile tea, which offers the additional benefit of being an anti-anxiety agent.

For amentoflavone look for Ginko Biloba tablets. I'd assume a single tablet would be sufficient. I can't find any thing in my notes from Cajun's posts concerning a dose level.

****Cajun, if you're out there and see this, we'd appreciate input on this issue. Thanks, we know you're busy. ****

- since starting with CBD and CCO, my bowels move much more slowly, I have difficulty to achieve regular bowel movements and I pass hardly any gas. Do you know if this is common? I can imagine some cannabinoids having relaxing and anti-spasmic effects, perhaps even affecting waste evacuation. This may sound like a stupid question but it's important for me.

This is the first I've heard of this. How much water are you drinking in a day, on average? Not liquid, but just plain water? The digestive system is regulated by the Endocannabinoid system, which you're supplementing, so this is a mystery to me.

Anyone else here come across this complication?

I'm a fan of homeopathic approaches, obviously. My tried and true method of getting the digestive system back on board, aside from increasing water consumption, is to include both yogurt and stewed prunes into your daily diet. The prunes will keep everything moving and the yogurt will help keep the gut flora in healthy numbers. If you're not doing any sort of daily movement, I suggest something along the lines of yoga or walking. I'm thinking something that would open up the interior and keep things flowing through. I do a system called Callanetics which is geared to expanding the interior spaces to get better energy flow through the system. I'm also wondering how much of your day is spent sitting?

- green tea is mentioned as a good demethylating agent. Does it matter whether it's caffeinated or not? Some discussion above regarding coffee and CO suggests to avoid coffee. Other

It just needs to be green tea. Yes, the caffeine connection needs to be addressed. Decaffinated gives me pause, wondering what exactly they did to remove the caffeine. It make me uneasy, but then we've been instructed to keep a respectable distance between your doses and caffeine. My solution would be to have my green tea, but be cautious about the timing of it.

Demethylation only needs to be done for day every two weeks to a month if you're on a dose of around a gram of CCO a day. This assumes you're treating cancer, or you wouldn't be on a dose that high. This is one of those points we're still working through.

I hope these questions are not too rudimentary for this forum.

Thank you. Cheers,

No question is too rudimentary higgsino. :battingeyelashes: Ask anything. Answering them is good practice. :circle-of-love:

Hi Sue, in regard to the capsules....I see you posted this:

Bio Bomb Capsules

1 gm CCO
5 gm non-lignan flaxseed oil (or other carrier oil; olive, coconut, grape seed, etc.)

- Combine CCO and carrier oil. I use olive oil myself, and find this is easily combined by placing the container in a hot water bath, turn the heat off and let it sit a minute or two before stirring.

- Refrigerate overnight. (This helps the molecules bond to each other. Fill capsules and use as oral or suppository doses.

Then I have this saved from an earlier post:

Dilute 1gm of CCO with 20gm of non-lignan flaxseed oil
* Other long-chain fatty acids can be substituted, i.e. extra virgin olive, grape seed.
* For liver cancer go with the medium-chained coconut oil.
*Avoid flaxseed if treating estrogen-based cancer, such as some breast cancers.

Add 3 more TBS of flaxseed oil and 1 TBS of liquid sunflower lecithin. Mix thoroughly.

Refrigerate for 24 hours and it's ready to use.

If filling capsules, it's fairly standard to use size 00 capsules.

If this mix is too potent, go with a 1:50 CCO:carrier oil ratio.

The 5 gm carrier oil to 1 gm CCO seems off if you consider the earlier post at 20:1 or 50:1. I'm sure you have this sorted somewhere don't ya Sue??

Hi Sue, in regard to the capsules....I see you posted this:

Bio Bomb Capsules

1 gm CCO

Then I have this saved from an earlier post:

Dilute 1gm of CCO with 20gm of non-lignan flaxseed oil
* Other long-chain fatty acids can be substituted, i.e. extra virgin olive, grape seed.
* For liver cancer go with the medium-chained coconut oil.
*Avoid flaxseed if treating estrogen-based cancer, such as some breast cancers.

Add 3 more TBS of flaxseed oil and 1 TBS of liquid sunflower lecithin. Mix thoroughly.

Refrigerate for 24 hours and it's ready to use.

If filling capsules, it's fairly standard to use size 00 capsules.

If this mix is too potent, go with a 1:50 CCO:carrier oil ratio.

The 5 gm carrier oil to 1 gm CCO seems off if you consider the earlier post at 20:1 or 50:1. I'm sure you have this sorted somewhere don't ya Sue??

This was a 5:1 recipe Chewey and I worked out to use as suppositories, attempting to get something in the neighborhood of 50 mg of cannabinoids per capsule.

Hi there...

Tbh not much fun over here i cant get no sleep cause my mom has cancer and she cant sleep either...

My mother has mets in her liver, spleen and adrenal. Thats why we wanna try this protocol.... Do you guys think its the right thing to do?

We want to make suppositorys so i was wondering if we can use cocoa butter... We dont want to use capsules....

we cant get our hands on 90% indica what can we use?
I could get some strong lemon haze...

Thanks in advance...

This was a 5:1 recipe Chewey and I worked out to use as suppositories, attempting to get something in the neighborhood of 50 mg of cannabinoids per capsule.

Actually, the 5:1 ratio is what I suggested to Chewey.
Not claiming glory as it is a heart breaking story.
I say this because we have very specific ratios various issues.
The 20:1 ratio is usually the recommended starting dose.

Hi there...

Tbh not much fun over here i cant get no sleep cause my mom has cancer and she cant sleep either...

My mother has mets in her liver, spleen and adrenal. Thats why we wanna try this protocol.... Do you guys think its the right thing to do?

We want to make suppositorys so i was wondering if we can use cocoa butter... We dont want to use capsules....

we cant get our hands on 90% indica what can we use?
I could get some strong lemon haze...

Thanks in advance...

Good morning Goryo. :hug: I'm sorry to hear things are so dismal at home. Let's see if we can help alleviate some of the stress with relief for your mum.

Suppositories are your best bet, I believe and yes, use cocoa butter. Here's the link to post #50, where Cajun lays out his directions for making and administering the suppositories. The depth of insertion is of primary importance.

Suppositories

Properly inserted there's no problem with euphoria, which would be your greatest concern with choosing Indica over sativa dominance. The Indica is suggested for night meds in hopes that is helps the patient sleep better. In a pinch you use what you have and make the best of it.

If you haven't done so already, read the first page of this thread. Cajun lays out his protocol quite succinctly on that page, and it's a protocol that has him cancer-free at the moment with expectation that this time it sticks. :laughtwo: So we know it works for him and we know it works for his patients that were being treated for the same types of cancers he was challenged with, so we should expect that your mum will respond positively as well.

She should take a small tack about 15 minutes before dosing with the suppository to prime the pump. Using competitive inhibition steps are highly suggested to get the greatest level of bioavailability from the meds.

We have the choice on what we expect and those expectations are going to directly influence the Endocannabinoid system. Never lose sight of this basic biological fact. This isn't magic, this is basic biology. Your Endocannabinoid system takes its orders from you and no one else. Choose life affirming thoughts to accompany your therapies and your system will begin to follow your mental roadmap to wholeness and healing. Give those cannabinoids an extra boost and have your mum "experience" a memory of wholeness and happiness with every dose.

I'm not saying this will heal her. What I'm suggesting is she'll gain an appreciable amount of peacefulness by adopting the most positive attitude she can. They told Cajun he'd be dead at least, what, four times now? Yeah. :laughtwo: He refused to believe them.

At the very least you're going to be able to offer your mum relief from the pain and the ability to sleep again. God bless you for that. We're here to help in any way we can. Don't be afraid to ask anything, OK?

I maintain a Study Hall thread that has a wealth of information on CCO. If you're interested, it's the last link in my signature line, right under the link for this thread.

hey canjun

the problem is i live in sick old germany and most weed available is strong sativa... i could get some maroccan hash... whats your opinion on hash?

hey canjun

the problem is i live in sick old germany and most weed available is strong sativa... i could get some maroccan hash... whats your opinion on hash?

I'm not Cajun, but you can easily make oil with hash. It's easier, actually.

Hi Sweetsue

my geatest concern of sativa is the euphoria cause my mom dont like to be high or stoned at all and she is scared to increase the dosage.

we made a mistake in the beginning we didnt know about the tack to gum thing and mixed the c oil with hemp oil she just swallowed the mix... wich helped with the pain and insomnia...

but since we increased the dosage she cant sleep longer then 2 - 3 hours and she hates the high.

i made a new oil we just started today, now we tack it ofc and we will make Suppositories.

i feel well prepared due to canujn protocol and 420 Magazine :goodjob: :thanks:

my mother is the strongest person i know she never believed in what the doctor told her but fortunately she believes in CCO
im sure she will cheat death once again...

i guess it's the same procedure?

It's very similar. If you have the time, I've posted on my Study Hall thread a request for any insight into the procedure gained by personal experience and I'll make sure to put together some definitive information on that process before the end of today, my time (I'm in the US, Pennsylvania).

It's something we needed to touch on in the Study Hall anyway, and today looks like the day to get it done. Look for something when you get up tomorrow. I'll be certain to leave you a link here.

With the tack and the suppositories euphoria shouldn't be a concern, so increasing the dose should be very doable. I'm thrilled to hear your mum's a fighter. Tell her for me to laugh at every opportunity. Laughter brings with it the sweetest vibration at the cellular level. There's a reason they say it's the best medicine. :battingeyelashes: :love:

thank you so much sweetsue for your kind words and information :circle-of-love:

yea i will tell her and make her laugh more often and i make sure she can see her niece more often cause i know this gives her a good feeling too...

if she sees her she is allways smiling :thumb:

im so glad i found you guys i dont feel let alone anymore :love:

Back
Top Bottom