A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

This is very similar to the extraction method I use. One difference is that I do two quick washes.

Once I pour the alcohol into the bud, the alcohol goes back Into the freezer. The extraction container is also chilled before the extraction. By working quickly and maintaining low temps, my second wash is also amber, meaning I get a second wash with very little chlorophyll.

Ive dried bud that's been washed with Everclear once, twice, and three times on numerous occasions over the past 4-5 years. While there isn't much difference between two and three washes, a significant amount of THC was detected after one wash. I'm convinced that two washes is the sweet spot between high oil yield and excess extraction of chlorophyll, waxes, and other plant matter.

I made oil last night using 2 ounces of lower bud and 20 grams of cured tops. I did two 3 minute washes. I ended up with 11 grams of oil.

What you stated about tops vs lower bud is spot on. I made a 2 oz batch earlier using exclusively lower buds and only yielded 2.2 grams per ounce. Just adding 20 grams of cured tops brought me up to 4 grams/ounce. I like curing those beautiful tops for stash, but they are just too valuable considering the steady increase in demand for oil. It's absolutely insane how many people are suffering these days.

You're confirming a suspicion I've had growing for a while that three washes is an unnecessary use of time, effort, and resources. Two quick washes and find an alternative use for the mash seems to be where I see myself settling.

I've been looking at CBN lately as well. When making fresh harvest oil, I've been experimenting to find solution to greater recovery of the oil from plant material. The best method appears to be a cooling and heating process for separation of oil from boiled water steep.

The problem with this is that if full decarb is achieved in the FHO cooking process and then additional heat is used for separation, how much of THC is being converted to CBN?

I'm thinking that the last volume of oil recovered I may purpose to covert to CBN and use as a nighttime dose for those that suffer insomnia.

I need to work on it and spend the cash for testing in order to adequately refine the procedures as my peeps happily engage in Guinea pigging!!

I wouldn't expect much CBN to be created from that process Randy. Apparently it takes time more than heat to degrade THC that far. I recall Mara Gordon mentioning once that they store some buds under sub-optimal conditions for a year to get high CBN numbers.

greetingz
Yes Randoobula you so right there will always be some left in the herb about 20% of what you got the 1st time if you did the first extract correctly. cause the 1st extract is so thick that it sticks to the herb after you strain it. you can recover that 20% by simple rinse the herb with freezing cold ethanol till it runs out clear..
then
yes repeat the whole process to capture any remaining oil, but do not mix them together, dry the 2 extracts separately and then test each one by atomizing or vap some or smoking some. you will find that all the magic is in the 1st extract. 1st extracts rule every time. if you mix the 2nd extract with the 1st extract you are making your highest quality medicine weaker. for some ailments and body types it might be good to make it milder eg..for building up tolerance, but dont forget "dose dependent" the bigger the dose rate the faster you kill cancer or pain or go to sleep. most of the medicinal effects of cannabis are dose dependent... so the highest quality will be way more effective then lower quality. Dose dependent also means that,, if your not getting the medicinal effects you seek, your dose rate is too low, keep increasing the dose rate till you get the medicinal effects you require. the more you consume the faster it works. THC get you well stoned, the more you have the more stoned you get,,, same with the medicinal qualities because THC is the medicine.

atomizer rulez, of the THC you load into your atomizer 90% makes it into your blood
vaporizer delivers 70% of the available THC
and smoking delivers 10% of the available THC because the burning bit destroys 90% of the THC you put in a spliff or cone or pipe.
Atomizers gets you the best value for your THC dollar

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

I wouldn't expect much CBN to be created from that process Randy. Apparently it takes time more than heat to degrade THC that far. I recall Mara Gordon mentioning once that they store some buds under sub-optimal conditions for a year to get high CBN numbers.

Interesting! I read somewhere that heat does it, but like most things cannabis, there's an opinion that will confirm anything we want to believe!! Lol

I must be becoming a 420 snob!! I seem to favor what's offered by the good people round here over what I find most anywhere else! Don't know how I can simultaneously feel like I say it too much AND feel as though I don't say it enough... but I feel blessed to have found this amazing group of people!Its rare to find people who so genuinely care about giving what they have to offer to help others, and there's more than a few here! Appreciate ya'll !!

greetingz
Yes Randoobula you so right there will always be some left in the herb about 20% of what you got the 1st time if you did the first extract correctly. cause the 1st extract is so thick that it sticks to the herb after you strain it. you can recover that 20% by simple rinse the herb with freezing cold ethanol till it runs out clear..
then
yes repeat the whole process to capture any remaining oil, but do not mix them together, dry the 2 extracts separately and then test each one by atomizing or vap some or smoking some. you will find that all the magic is in the 1st extract. 1st extracts rule every time. if you mix the 2nd extract with the 1st extract you are making your highest quality medicine weaker. for some ailments and body types it might be good to make it milder eg..for building up tolerance, but dont forget "dose dependent" the bigger the dose rate the faster you kill cancer or pain or go to sleep. most of the medicinal effects of cannabis are dose dependent... so the highest quality will be way more effective then lower quality. Dose dependent also means that,, if your not getting the medicinal effects you seek, your dose rate is too low, keep increasing the dose rate till you get the medicinal effects you require. the more you consume the faster it works. THC get you well stoned, the more you have the more stoned you get,,, same with the medicinal qualities because THC is the medicine.

atomizer rulez, of the THC you load into your atomizer 90% makes it into your blood
vaporizer delivers 70% of the available THC
and smoking delivers 10% of the available THC because the burning bit destroys 90% of the THC you put in a spliff or cone or pipe.
Atomizers gets you the best value for your THC dollar

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

I'll have to give that a try. While it makes sense that when making hash the finest mesh gives the purest hash, but it doesn't make sense to me that the quality of the first wash would be superior than the second. The second would definitely be lower in concentration of THC, but once rendered down to full concentrate it seems it would be the same oil from the same trichomes as the first wash.

That said, I don't understand all I know about this!!

Thanks Radic! My ole brain appreciates the challenge!

I'll have to give that a try. While it makes sense that when making hash the finest mesh gives the purest hash, but it doesn't make sense to me that the quality of the first wash would be superior than the second. The second would definitely be lower in concentration of THC, but once rendered down to full concentrate it seems it would be the same oil from the same trichomes as the first wash.

That said, I don't understand all I know about this!!

Thanks Radic! My ole brain appreciates the challenge!

Actually, Cajun and Tim once did a series of tests that showed there was no reason not to combine the three washes into one, and then reduce it down. If you're doing the washes properly you're not picking up undesirables, and as you point out Randy, once it's completely cleared of the solvent you're left with essential oil.

That oil doesn't change in quality from one wash to the next, it only changes in concentration volumes. Once reduced it's all the same essential oil.

that is what is recommended by herbalist's --> 1st extract rulez
my dad is retired herbalist,,, he says to me
Radic if your atomizer test shows that your 2nd extract is as good or even better then your first extract then you not performing the 1st extract efficiently or correctly. and then send me back to do it again saying--> get it right first, every time. people quality of life depends on you getting it right. so i have always had to focus on the 1st extracts that is just the way my dad taught me.

please consider trying the test,,, see for your self
keep them separate, you can easily combine them later.

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Hi stayalive
your welcome..
if i may i ask???
is this bud all from the 1 plant??
cause a natural plant will grow shaped like a xmass tree. the top bud has the most chance of distributing the seed the furthermost away from the plant so the top bud gets the most nutrients, water and sun,,--> which means the most abundant supply of cannabinoids too. the concentration of cannabinoids on the plant gradually decreases with the height of the buds all the way down to the bottom most buds...
so you will get more from the top most buds then the bottom most buds

strictly the top bud from each plant will deliver the highest yield and highest quality hash oil, 6-8g/oz of strictly crown bud
the buds from the bottom of the plant only have 2g/oz on them,, considerably less,,,

there are plant management practices that expert cultivators employ that can make the plant think all the buds are crown buds like scrog

my local high quality sticky buds will yield 3 to 4g of hash oil from 1oz of bud.
average bush bud about 2- 3g

i do demo's with about 7g of bud yielding about 1g hash oil <--depending on the quality of the bud
you can process less that 7g of bud if you want but dont expect to get much hash oil from it.

forward ever
stronger together
Radic

@Radic

thanks for the questions. I am not growing cannabis plants. I am quite new to all of this. I get cannabis flowers from our dispensary ( I am not in the USA). I just thought after I saw your explanation how to do cannabis oil that I want to try it and hopefully can manage to do it. I can't allow myself to lose some flowers when testing because I am not a grower.

how can I know if the flowers I get from our dispensary are from top or medium bud?

:circle-of-love:

Hi Stayalive
good question.
ask your bud tender for strictly crown buds. they will be top shelf and command the highest price.
in your quest for high yields---> size matters,,, the biggest bud on most plants, is the crown bud. so pick the biggest buds.
Crown buds are usually sticky to touch. You can clearly see the trichomes, which contain all the medicine, pick the buds with the most abundance supply of trichomes all over each bud, like fairy dust. the more you can see the bigger the yield you can expect.

20140924_133146.jpg

This may not the crown bud but you can clearly see in the pic what Trichomes look like..
Thanx to rillos for the pic.

google Trichomes and check images for a closer look

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

that is what is recommended by herbalist's --> 1st extract rulez
my dad is retired herbalist,,, he says to me
Radic if your atomizer test shows that your 2nd extract is as good or even better then your first extract then you not performing the 1st extract efficiently or correctly. and then send me back to do it again saying--> get it right first, every time. people quality of life depends on you getting it right. so i have always had to focus on the 1st extracts that is just the way my dad taught me.

please consider trying the test,,, see for your self
keep them separate, you can easily combine them later.

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

And if we were talking tincture, I'd agree. We're talking about an essential oil extraction where all of the solvent is purged. I don't see any possible way the resulting oil would be any different in quality.

Good bud shot, incidentally. :high-five: The gallery is full of lovely examples. Check out the Nug Of The Month contest for excellent shots.
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - September 2017

Hi Stayalive
good question.
ask your bud tender for strictly crown buds. they will be top shelf and command the highest price.
in your quest for high yields---> size matters,,, the biggest bud on most plants, is the crown bud. so pick the biggest buds.
Crown buds are usually sticky to touch. You can clearly see the trichomes, which contain all the medicine, pick the buds with the most abundance supply of trichomes all over each bud, like fairy dust. the more you can see the bigger the yield you can expect.

20140924_133146.jpg

This may not the crown bud but you can clearly see in the pic what Trichomes look like..
Thanx to rillos for the pic.

google Trichomes and check images for a closer look

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

thanks again for the great explanation and help. the problem here is that I get it packaged in closed bags. I can't choose what I would like to have. I need to move near you :thanks:

Welcome Abernathy!

Best thread for making CCO (concentrated cannabis oil, what we call RSO and FECO around here) is this one (link to current page. Motoco's directions on page 1 are clear, and there's a lot of good updated info in the last 20 pages):
How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Glad to hear you're taking this step for your father. Please ask any questions you have, share details of your father's condition (this is a safe place for that) and keep us informed on his progress.

Hello KingstonRabbi,

Thank you so much for your help! I am so happy to have found this amazing site with such caring people and such knowledge. I have been so scared brought this process. I'd like to share my story to see if you or anyone else has any further advice about my fathers current situation. He was diagnosed with Small Cell lung cancer the beginning of February of last year. It had stared to spread into his lymph nodes and surgery wasn't an option. He did chemo and radiation for about 3 months and both Oncologist and Radiologist said he was doing very well and they didn't think he needed his last round of chemo. Was still too early to get a good Pet Scan, so they had it scheduled for this October. He did wonderfully during chemo and radiation. Other than being very fatigued and not having an appetite, he didn't get sick very much at all, and doctors were shocked at how well he did. Afterward, was when he started getting bad. Increasingly worse as the days went on. He went to the doctor and blood work came back abnormal. They went ahead and did his Pet Scan that was originally scheduled for October, and found that all of the original cancer was gone (in lung and nodes) but that it had metastasized to his bones and was now in his hip and spine. His oncologist said he gives him about 3-4 months to live. He had options for trials but my family considered everything I shared with them about the RSO (or Cannabis oil) and wanted to do this. My dad's siblings had been researching an alternative called Protocel. He has been taking it now for about a week and a half. He was feeling better and then got very sick over this past week. He was very confused, dehydrated, became aggressive and vomiting. He went to the ER and they said he had pneumonia. His white blood cells were very low and continued to be. I know that my father needs to be eating clean and juicing but he hasn't been able to eat anything. The dr at the ER said if he continues like he is now he could die in weeks, from not eating and everything that's coming along with it( not bc of the actual cancer) My family is in TN and I am in CO. It took me a couple of weeks to get everything for the oil bc I wanted to get the whole pound. I have never made it before but made it yesterday and am taking it to my father. He will be asleep when I get here tomorrow but would like to start him on it the very next morning. I know Rick Simpson mentioned in a video when talking about dosing that if someone is in a bad state and doesn't have much time, that it's okay to break the rules. Do you think that means I could start him with the size of a grain on rice instead of half? Or do the half grain more than 3 times? I apologize for all of the info but wanted to be as clear as possible. I wasn't able to find all indica strains but I used 1/2 lb of Sour Diesel (sativa dominant) and the other half are all indica strains, good quality bud for sure. 2 of the oz are CBD. I didn't want to use Sativa at all but it was all I was able to get.
Needless to say, I'm very nervous about this and dosing the right way, any help would mean the entire world to me! Thank you, thank you!!!

Hi Abernathy32
congratz you made the good medicine for your dad,, kool i gotta love that..

i have written a small book for you it's called Medicinal Cannabis Therapy, cancer treatments..

https://www.medicinalcannabistherap...icinal-Cannabis-Therapy-Cancer-Treatments.pdf

this is copy/pasted from the book

How to find the most effective dose size to suit your body
First dose
.. → 1 drop.... Wait... 2hrs

If your feel fine after 2hrs, and can still walk around performing your usual duties,
Eat more, this time --> increase the dose to 2 drops, wait 2hrs, if you can still walk around performing
your usual duties, Eat more, increase to 3 drops this time.
Continue on like this, increasing your dose rate by one drop, every 2hr, untill you just start to feel uncomfortable. A bit too tied to perform your usual duties. Or, get incredibly high or, pass out ......
next,
Let it wear off completely, (it usually takes a couple-few hours to wear off,)
Now... After it's all worn off.
Take a drop less than your last dose,
This is your perfect dose, size.
Once you find this perfect amount for you eat at one time, You’ve found your regular dose.
This is the most effective dose size to suit your body.
Keep taking your regular doses all day. As soon as it wares off, have an other regular dose, right up until bed time.
Now, at night, last dose before bed, its a good time to take a bigger dose.
2 drops bigger then your regular dose, as your going to sleep any ways, and most wont set an alarm or wake up for one to take a
dose at night, although that would be ideal..
For the first few days try to lock this routine down.
As the first week passes, your body tolerance level will rise, Just like people who smoke cannabis, you'll be able to ingest more and more of it at any given time, with no negative side effects, because your body tolerance to high levels of cannabinoids in the blood,
increases.
So, at this stage, start to increase your regular dose by 1 drop, and/or times per day that you administer your regular doses. Remember, aim to take as much as you can, as often as you can.
This is to ensure that there's always action of shutdown happening in the cells that contain cancer.
But, you must try to stay able to walk around and perform your usual duties... You don’t want to flood
your system with too many Cannabinoids, cause that will make you too sleepy. Yet you need an
efficient amount of cannabinoids binding to the CB receptor locations and releasing CB receptors so
that an effective amount of cannabinoids is always binding to cancerous sites, or areas of healing, to get
the maximum amount of PCD(Programmed Cell Death) possible at all times to turn off cancer.
So you do this by
taking as much as you can, as often as you can, till completely healed.

Allow me to reformat that for better readability. :battingeyelashes:

Hi Abernathy32

i have written a small book for you it's called Medicinal Cannabis Therapy, cancer treatments..

https://www.medicinalcannabistherap...icinal-Cannabis-Therapy-Cancer-Treatments.pdf

First dose

If your feel fine after 2hrs, and can still walk around performing your usual duties, eat more, this time --> increase the dose to 2 drops, wait 2hrs, if you can still walk around performing your usual duties, eat more, increase to 3 drops this time.

Continue on like this, increasing your dose rate by one drop, every 2hr, untill you just start to feel uncomfortable. A bit too tied to perform your usual duties. Or, get incredibly high or, pass out ......

Next, let it wear off completely, (it usually takes a couple-few hours to wear off,)

Now... After it's all worn off, take a drop less than your last dose. This is your perfect dose, size.

Once you find this perfect amount for you eat at one time, You’ve found your regular dose. This is the most effective dose size to suit your body.

Keep taking your regular doses all day. As soon as it wears off, have another regular dose, right up until bed time.

Now, at night, last dose before bed, its a good time to take a bigger dose, 2 drops bigger then your regular dose, as your going to sleep anyways, and most won't set an alarm or wake up for one to take a dose at night, although that would be ideal..

For the first few days try to lock this routine down. As the first week passes, your body tolerance level will rise, Just like people who smoke cannabis, you'll be able to ingest more and more of it at any given time, with no negative side effects, because your body tolerance to high levels of cannabinoids in the blood, increases.

So, at this stage, start to increase your regular dose by 1 drop, and/or times per day that you administer your regular doses. Remember, aim to take as much as you can, as often as you can. This is to ensure that there's always action of shutdown happening in the cells that contain cancer. But, you must try to stay able to walk around and perform your usual duties... You don’t want to flood your system with too many cannabinoids, cause that will make you too sleepy.

Yet you need an efficient amount of cannabinoids binding to the CB receptor locations and releasing CB receptors so that an effective amount of cannabinoids is always binding to cancerous sites, or areas of healing, to getthe maximum amount of PCD(Programmed Cell Death) possible at all times to turn off cancer. So you do this by taking as much as you can, as often as you can, till completely healed.

Let me add that the regimen will be most effective if you do 4-5 doses a day. Cannabinoids only circulate for a certain time and then they're eliminated or they hide out in fat cells. 4-5 doses a day keeps that pressure constant.

Abernathy, are you prepared to use biobombs as suppositories? This is an effective way to get maximum cannabinoid loads in without the fear of overpowering euphoria. You can start them as soon as you get your father started on dosing. If he's cannabis naive you'll need to take the time to gently introduce his system to the phytocannabinoids in the method Radic outlined.

And hey..... :hug: it made every one of us nervous when we started assisting others in healing themselves with cannabis. There's not much to be concerned about. Cannabis is as safe as they come. At the very least you'll make your father more comfortable.

Allow me to reformat that for better readability. :battingeyelashes:

Let me add that the regimen will be most effective if you do 4-5 doses a day. Cannabinoids only circulate for a certain time and then they're eliminated or they hide out in fat cells. 4-5 doses a day keeps that pressure constant.

Abernathy, are you prepared to use biobombs as suppositories? This is an effective way to get maximum cannabinoid loads in without the fear of overpowering euphoria. You can start them as soon as you get your father started on dosing. If he's cannabis naive you'll need to take the time to gently introduce his system to the phytocannabinoids in the method Radic outlined.

And hey..... :hug: it made every one of us nervous when we started assisting others in healing themselves with cannabis. There's not much to be concerned about. Cannabis is as safe as they come. At the very least you'll make your father more comfortable.

Nervous as a hoe in church! I can relate as with my own Dad, I have thunk and re-thunk everything. He needs the high THC, and with other folks I give them the straight skinny and if they get put on their lips and it scares them off I figure they aren't committed and would prefer the chemicals to this natural wonder. With Dad, I just can't have that attitude.

But he is doing great and in fact feels the need to reassure me at every turn. Thought I was doing a bang-up job of hiding my trepidations, but he's always been sharper than me!!!

Hi Abernathy32

First dose

If your feel fine after 2hrs, and can still walk around performing your usual duties,
Eat more, this time --> increase the dose to 2 drops, wait 2hrs, if you can still walk around performing
your usual duties, Eat more, increase to 3 drops this time.
next,
Let it wear off completely, (it usually takes a couple-few hours to wear off,)
Now... After it's all worn off.
Take a drop less than your last dose,
This is your perfect dose, size.
Once you find this perfect amount for you eat at one time, You’ve found your regular dose.
This is the most effective dose size to suit your body.
Keep taking your regular doses all day. As soon as it wares off, have an other regular dose, right up until bed time.
Now, at night, last dose before bed, its a good time to take a bigger dose.
2 drops bigger then your regular dose, as your going to sleep any ways, and most wont set an alarm or wake up for one to take a
dose at night, although that would be ideal..
For the first few days try to lock this routine down.
As the first week passes, your body tolerance level will rise, Just like people who smoke cannabis, you'll be able to ingest more and more of it at any given time, with no negative side effects, because your body tolerance to high levels of cannabinoids in the blood,
increases.
So, at this stage, start to increase your regular dose by 1 drop, and/or times per day that you administer your regular doses. Remember, aim to take as much as you can, as often as you can.
This is to ensure that there's always action of shutdown happening in the cells that contain cancer.
But, you must try to stay able to walk around and perform your usual duties... You don’t want to flood
your system with too many Cannabinoids, cause that will make you too sleepy. Yet you need an
efficient amount of cannabinoids binding to the CB receptor locations and releasing CB receptors so
that an effective amount of cannabinoids is always binding to cancerous sites, or areas of healing, to get
the maximum amount of PCD(Programmed Cell Death) possible at all times to turn off cancer.
So you do this by
taking as much as you can, as often as you can, till completely healed.

Radic,
Thank you, THANK you so very much for your extensive help. This book is just what I needed and will be very helpful for me and my family. I was wondering if you or anyone else can help me with one other thing. I am not sure where to post this question and may have already on here but I can't find an answer anywhere. When I made the oil I added the 10 drops of water and swirled for a bit once it got down to about 2 inches. My rice cooker only switched to warm after I set the pot back in the cooker bc there wasn't much weight anymore. It was still bubbling (like champagne bubbles and I could still smell some alcohol in it So I put in steel cup on a candle warmer for an hour. The temp on the warmer never got above 175ish and was still bubbling so I Put in the oven for 250 degrees for another hour or so and checked it a couple times by pulling it out but it was still bubbling some. So after the rice cooker I had it in the oven/candle warmer for about 2 1/2 hours. I didn't smell the alcohol anymore but still little champagne bubbles. With everything I read about making the oil using the RSO menthod I was going by, I'm told there shouldn't be any bubbles at all, but that if I had it at that temp for that long it should be fine? I am frantically trying to figure it if it's okay or if it still contains the alcohol bc I am taking it to my father in TN and he needs to take it as soon as I arrive bc he is becoming increasingly worse by the minute. I made it using a LB of flower, did 2 washes and got 5 1/2 syringes ( I spilled a tiny bit when doing the last one. I am so sorry if I have repeated myself or if anyone is seeing this for the second time. If anyone could help or point me in the direction of someone who would know how I can for sure make sure the alcohol is gone even though I already have them in syringes. On the other hand, if there is a small amount, can this harm my dad or would the oil itself neutralize it ? I am rushing to my dad now. He's in the hospital and I am going to give him his first dose there. I am so worried the oil isn't going to be okay but I did everything with the RSO instructions and was very careful. Please and thank you for any help!!!

Thank you SweetSue! I do not have suppositories for my dad. I was going to start by gving it orally. He's currently having issues with constipation and today was having accidents so I'm not sure if the suppositories would be okay while he's having those issues? I do understand about wanting to introduce to him first so it's not overwhelming, but I need to get him the first dose as soon as I get there. I am racing to him now, about 6 hours away. On top of him being terminal, he just went to the hospital last week, they said he has pneumonia, white blood count has been very low so they did a transfusion yesterday and now today his oxygen is low and can't eat. He's getting really upset and hyperventilating, not himself at all. For tonight, do you think it's okay to get to him and give him a first dose orally? My mother just called very upset saying he is getting increasingly worse and needed me to come straight to the hospital when I got there. They still have him at the hospital bc of everything else but I can't wait for them to send him home I gotta get it into his system.

Thank you SweetSue! I do not have suppositories for my dad. I was going to start by gving it orally. He's currently having issues with constipation and today was having accidents so I'm not sure if the suppositories would be okay while he's having those issues? I do understand about wanting to introduce to him first so it's not overwhelming, but I need to get him the first dose as soon as I get there. I am racing to him now, about 6 hours away. On top of him being terminal, he just went to the hospital last week, they said he has pneumonia, white blood count has been very low so they did a transfusion yesterday and now today his oxygen is low and can't eat. He's getting really upset and hyperventilating, not himself at all. For tonight, do you think it's okay to get to him and give him a first dose orally? My mother just called very upset saying he is getting increasingly worse and needed me to come straight to the hospital when I got there. They still have him at the hospital bc of everything else but I can't wait for them to send him home I gotta get it into his system.

Give him a dose when you get there. It'll calm him down. If you can get coconut oil and some 00 capsules locally you can make a quick suppository. Cannabinoid suppositories are effective treatment for both constipation and diarrhea.

Our hearts and prayers are with you Abernathy. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Radic,
Thank you, THANK you so very much for your extensive help. This book is just what I needed and will be very helpful for me and my family. I was wondering if you or anyone else can help me with one other thing. I am not sure where to post this question and may have already on here but I can't find an answer anywhere. When I made the oil I added the 10 drops of water and swirled for a bit once it got down to about 2 inches. My rice cooker only switched to warm after I set the pot back in the cooker bc there wasn't much weight anymore. It was still bubbling (like champagne bubbles and I could still smell some alcohol in it So I put in steel cup on a candle warmer for an hour. The temp on the warmer never got above 175ish and was still bubbling so I Put in the oven for 250 degrees for another hour or so and checked it a couple times by pulling it out but it was still bubbling some. So after the rice cooker I had it in the oven/candle warmer for about 2 1/2 hours. I didn't smell the alcohol anymore but still little champagne bubbles. With everything I read about making the oil using the RSO menthod I was going by, I'm told there shouldn't be any bubbles at all, but that if I had it at that temp for that long it should be fine? I am frantically trying to figure it if it's okay or if it still contains the alcohol bc I am taking it to my father in TN and he needs to take it as soon as I arrive bc he is becoming increasingly worse by the minute. I made it using a LB of flower, did 2 washes and got 5 1/2 syringes ( I spilled a tiny bit when doing the last one. I am so sorry if I have repeated myself or if anyone is seeing this for the second time. If anyone could help or point me in the direction of someone who would know how I can for sure make sure the alcohol is gone even though I already have them in syringes. On the other hand, if there is a small amount, can this harm my dad or would the oil itself neutralize it ? I am rushing to my dad now. He's in the hospital and I am going to give him his first dose there. I am so worried the oil isn't going to be okay but I did everything with the RSO instructions and was very careful. Please and thank you for any help!!!

If you were decarbing for that time I'd feel confident that the alcohol was sufficiently purged. No, it can't hurt him if there's small amounts of residue. Your worry is because this is your father. Trust the system. If you still had bubbles it means you weren't completely decarbed and you have a rich selection of cannabinoids for his body to pull from.

From what you describe, you did a fine job. Made me proud, and you aren't my son. Imagine what your mother will feel that you made this great effort for her beloved. :hug:

Hi Abernathy.

I wouldn't worry about sativa vs indica. The 2 main things to focus on are getting high THC to the tumors and keeping levels steady by dosing every 4 hours.

And yes you can increase dosage more rapidly. Doubling dose every 3 days is the upper end of increase rate. He'll definitely feel the euphoria but that's definitely a secondary concern now and may actually be a good thing if he's experiencing pain from advanced disease or the treatments. It will not interfere with treatment for pneumonia. (I was in hospital for a week with pneumonia at end of last chemo and recovered amazingly fast considering the shape I was in.)

Bio bombs made with extra virgin olive oil and liquid lecithin and taken as suppositories will do better job of getting more CCO to lung and lymph sites than any other method. And suppositories will lessen the psychoactivity, as will the apigenin supplements recommended in cajun's 1st post. [edit: I use 00 size capsules from health food store for suppositories. With bio bomb mix they absorb in 15-30 minutes, even if he has accident he still gets medicine]

If you processed the oil until there were no large bubbles then the alcohol is gone. Champagne bubbles are from decarbing.

It's scary now, but many of us have been given the months to live prognosis. If I'd followed all my doctors' advice they would have been right. But I found what you've now found, and that made all the difference. You have the best cancer medicine ever made. Take a moment and look at the oil you made and let it sink in. You've already done something so amazing it's hard to believe it's real. Believe it!
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom