A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

We are giving the suppository everyday, increased to 2:1.5:1.5 now, condition is getting poorer, due to no immunity, doctor are suspecting of sepsis. So using 2 antibiotics now. She has motion now but her platelet count is decreasing drastically.
We are relying on cannabis and prayers now. Her fever is going high to low within minutes and bp is also fluctuations with tendency towards the low bp.

Hi,
I am taking 3 suppositories per day of 1:5 dilution of 2:1 THC/CBD. This is done to help skin cancer.
I have two big open ulcers, one is 3" and the other one is 2" diameter. On the 3" one, I apply THC CCO
mixed with DMSO and can notice improvement (very slow).
On the 2" one, the THC CCO I applied had an impact but it was way too slow for the rate of the cancer growth,
so I apply Black Salve which is much more aggressive. The problem is that the Black Salve generates a lot of
burning pain which I want to eliminate by using topical cannabis around the ulcer not on top of it. My questions:
1. What ratio of CBD/THC in topical application is the best for pain relieve? I have both CBD and THC CCO that I can use.
2. Are there any other advices in this regard?

Regards.........

Hi Entelechy..
imho your going the right way,,,try 5 or 6 doses a day, forward ever keep increasing your dose as often as you can handle it,, every second day if you can.
the reason that you only getting slow improvements is because your dose rate is too low. you gotta get more cannabis into your blood and keep it there 24/7 till your healed. try eating it too....
cannabis is effective against cancer cells over a duration and in a dose dependent manor
your healing rate is dependent on your dose rate. large doses kill cancer faster then smaller doses
Black salve is very aggressive and very painful, yes it will work with medicinal cannabis therapy, i have helped with this treatment before Cannabis will kill the pain from the BS and help protect healthy cells around the cancer cells.
BS can dig big holes in your body when used topically,, be careful, you really need experienced support??? do not try BS on your own

Medicinal cannabis therapy will not hurt you..just keep increasing your dose as often as you can.

We are giving the suppository everyday, increased to 2:1.5:1.5 now, condition is getting poorer, due to no immunity, doctor are suspecting of sepsis. So using 2 antibiotics now. She has motion now but her platelet count is decreasing drastically.
We are relying on cannabis and prayers now. Her fever is going high to low within minutes and bp is also fluctuations with tendency towards the low bp.

Keep increasing her dose,, your going the right way,,, try oral doses too. rub it in. get as much into her blood as possible,
cannabis is effective against 20 different bacteria,,, sepsis is one of them... yes cannabis will work together with the doc's antibiotics to kill the sepsis bacteria.
please keep increasing her dose.
i will keep praying for improvements

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Hi Radic,

Thanks for your response.
1. Regarding your suggestion to increase my CCO intake dose, is it only the frequency or the dilution.
I am presently on 1:5 dilution. What will be more effective, the frequency or the concentration?
2. Sometimes it is mentioned that the body can get into saturation situation regarding cannabis absorption,
does it make sense?
3. You mention oral intake, is it very important or kind of cover all bases approach?
4. Still I want to know CBD/THC ratio for topical to eliminate pain.
5. The lesion on my chick grew up to be 3" in diameter and finger diameter thick (around 3/4" thick).
Anything else on top of what you had mentioned that I can do to shrink it?
6. Regarding the BS, I have used it in the past and it solved some problems very nicely (except the pain)
but this ulcer is tough one. It looks to me that the BS treat is missing some capability on big area ulcers
in terms of healing the skin. The cannabis is the opposite, it doesn't attack aggressively but good at healing,
Does it make sense?

Regards............

hi entelechy
1. yes do both,,,,,increase frequency and decrease dilution to 1:1. apply topically and take some orally too,
2. Saturation,, we do not know the answer to this because there are no clinical trials to date,, even if they started the trial today it would be 5y before we can answer that Q with solid data..
3. oral doses are a must to deal with pain and yes cover all bases,, right on..
4. CBD works from out side the cancer cell to shut down cancer. THC gets inside the cancer cell and shuts it down from the inside of each cancer cell. there are like millions and millions of cancer cells in there and each cancerous cell has more THC receptor sites then healthy cells. keep increasing your dose rate,, THC has lots to do.
5. mix 1:1 with hemp seed oil and apply lots, directly on and around the growth keep covered till its all absorbed and apply again as soon as it is all gone about every 4 to 6 hrs.
6. yes they do work together to kill cancer and will be more effective then either one by itself.. that is true,, Black Salve is very aggressive at shutting down cancerous cells which,, as you well know, is very painful and can leave big scares.. yes cannabis picks up the pieces and helps the body recover rapidly while controlling the pain from the BS treatments. you gotta keep a close watch at all times and modulate the treatments to get the best results. That is why some experienced support is required. If you know what your doing,, then forward ever, killin cancer, but ,,,,, if you are unsure,, then please seek experienced support.

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Let me add that for a pain relieving topical you don't want more than a minuscule amount of CBD. One of the leading topicals on the market is made with 60% THC, 40% THCa and a minute amount of CBD to potentiate the THC. With pain relief topicals you want high THC. The THCa works on inflammation in the same way we expected CBD to do, but it's different with topicals.

Also, with cancer it's always from every direction, with every conceivable weapon. Change your lifestyle, change your diet, make your meds diversified. Oral, suppository, topical...mix it up. Keep those cancer cells from getting ahead of you by becoming conditioned to your treatment.

Hi Radic,

Thanks for your response.
1. Regarding your suggestion to increase my CCO intake dose, is it only the frequency or the dilution.
I am presently on 1:5 dilution. What will be more effective, the frequency or the concentration?
2. Sometimes it is mentioned that the body can get into saturation situation regarding cannabis absorption,
does it make sense?
3. You mention oral intake, is it very important or kind of cover all bases approach?
4. Still I want to know CBD/THC ratio for topical to eliminate pain.
5. The lesion on my chick grew up to be 3" in diameter and finger diameter thick (around 3/4" thick).
Anything else on top of what you had mentioned that I can do to shrink it?
6. Regarding the BS, I have used it in the past and it solved some problems very nicely (except the pain)
but this ulcer is tough one. It looks to me that the BS treat is missing some capability on big area ulcers
in terms of healing the skin. The cannabis is the opposite, it doesn't attack aggressively but good at healing,
Does it make sense?

Regards............

A friend of mine who is a care giver gave a man a tub of his infused coconut oil made with Silver Kush with a negligible amount of CBD in it. He had a diabetic lesion larger than a gold ball that he'd had for over five years and nothing the docs gave him touched it. After applying the infused coconut oil for three weeks it shrank to the size of a nickel. In another month it was scabbed over.

I have found high THC low CBD oils made from indica dominant strains to be very effective at topical pain relief. That said, I haven't personally dealt with deeper for more painful wounds than burns, cuts, and muscle pain.

A friend of mine who is a care giver gave a man a tub of his infused coconut oil made with Silver Kush with a negligible amount of CBD in it. He had a diabetic lesion larger than a gold ball that he'd had for over five years and nothing the docs gave him touched it. After applying the infused coconut oil for three weeks it shrank to the size of a nickel. In another month it was scabbed over.

I have found high THC low CBD oils made from indica dominant strains to be very effective at topical pain relief. That said, I haven't personally dealt with deeper for more painful wounds than burns, cuts, and muscle pain.

This is what the topicals do, they heal. We tend to think of them as simply muscle relaxants for pain, but I know of a case where a woman used an extra-strength topical in the ratios I spoke of above on her neck and shoulders to successfully gain control of a Glioblastoma that was inoperative.

The success of cannabinoid therapy depends to a certain amount on your ability to accept wholeheartedly that what you're attempting is possible. Your belief and faith in the regimen will greatly enhance your ECS's ability to more swiftly bring about the relief you're seeking. The cannabinoids are proven to be effective. When you use them therapeutically infuse each dose with your belief in its efficacy. Give your body more than a fighting chance.

I am trying to prepare oral syringes for the oil but I do not understand what the doses mean. When you say 1g what does that mean in ml?

1gram of oil = 1 ml in a syringe, as well as 1cc

1 gr = 1 ml = 1 cc

:welcome: to the :420: community Joder. Is there anything else we can help you with? :battingeyelashes:

Hi Sue!!! How ya? Hope all is well in your world.

This is off the topic at hand but short of going back thru this long thread, do you happen to know if Cajun ever posted any scans or blood serum levels or any other documentation relative to liposomal encapsulation?

The reason I ask is that I'm in a convo with a doc and others of the scientific bent who tend to poop pooh anecdotal evidence and have challenged its efficacy. Not that I have time for naysayers, but with desperate eyes in the convo I'd like to give them all I can.

I've already pointed to science behind liposome transport and what's being done with liposomal vitamin C, but I'm afraid that with egos involved that isn't cutting it.

I'm a believer. Cautious, but a believer. So grateful to Cajun, yourself, and others for your contributions. I'll soon have scans to measure efficacy and praying for the best.

This is off the topic at hand but short of going back thru this long thread, do you happen to know if Cajun ever posted any scans or blood serum levels or any other documentation relative to liposomal encapsulation?

The reason I ask is that I'm in a convo with a doc and others of the scientific bent who tend to poop pooh anecdotal evidence and have challenged its efficacy. Not that I have time for naysayers, but with desperate eyes in the convo I'd like to give them all I can.

I've already pointed to science behind liposome transport and what's being done with liposomal vitamin C, but I'm afraid that with egos involved that isn't cutting it.

I'm a believer. Cautious, but a believer. So grateful to Cajun, yourself, and others for your contributions. I'll soon have scans to measure efficacy and praying for the best.

I don't see how this could be off-topic Randy, but my answer to this is no. As far as I know Cajun shared no lab results pertaining to this. He and I have had a couple conversations on it, limited though they may be. We aren't creating liposomes, those require some precise machinery to manufacture, but we are allowing the lecithin to bond to the cannabinoids in such a way that they get absorbed more efficiently. It's very similar to encapsulation, but liposomes are true encapsulating marvels. Id like to think this may be the future of cannabinoid therapies.

I look forward to seeing those scan results you speak of.

I'd like to point out that doctor are a lot different than scientists. Scientists try to fit ALL facts within the models and realise that a fact that doesn't fit is a question that challenges the model.

Doctors are students that have been trained to swallow massive amounts of information without question.

The are, of course , exceptions to these rules, but I have found it easier to understand doctors and their egos by remembering they are sophomoric - as in kids who come back from a freshman year in college and think they know everything. You can't argue with people who swallow information without question.

The more scientific doctors out there would be doing their own research when you mentioned a fact.

I had a doctor tell me once that they were very concerned because I had a total cholesterol count of 12 and they had never heard of anyone that low. That I needed to bring up my cholesterol levels. I asked them is they had any science to back that up and (he) shut up. When I asked him on the next visit he said "Oh I wasn't really concerned about the cholesterol, it was the high triglyceride count." I didn't say it out loud but my thought was "What an ass! You made me go out and look for low cholesterol science because you were a lazy thinker. And now you mention triglicerides which are totally expected since I had reduced 30 lbs in 2 months and the sudden weight loss was the stated purpose of my visit."

rant aside - If doctors had a scientific bent, they wouldn't be pushing opiods creating addicted people and pushing drugs that damage livers and kidneys. Doctors are mostly controlled by lawsuits and ex-cheerleaders turned into pharmaceutical reps. Science is way down on their list of priorities. - and again. There are exceptions.

Right on Rad! I have a buddy who's father has a Brain tumor, A doctor finally agreed to give him CCO for treatment , i have many times mention to him about this site and the Protocol's to go with it. His response was "Yeah Yeah the doctors are taking care of it !they are doctors you know".. I ask what protocol they were using with the CCO? and his response was "Just told him to take the oil and drink plenty of water" Man i was so furious with the doctor's and his own ignorance. I have know faith into his father beating this now, sorry to say. Big Pharma only teaches doctors what they want them to know, they do not make money off of healthy people and Dead people, Keeping you sick is where it is at unfortunately.

Also , Cajun, I and a few others had a quick discussion some months back on DMSO. So Cajun if you are around can you recall how you suggested taking the DMSO with Cannabis oil? I do remember something about the "Trojan horse" Concept, Not sure if it was encapsulating it with the bio bombs or not:hmmmm: Do not know if you could get enough in the caps that way for a recommended dosage?

Also , Cajun, I and a few others had a quick discussion some months back on DMSO. So Cajun if you are around can you recall how you suggested taking the DMSO with Cannabis oil? I do remember something about the "Trojan horse" Concept, Not sure if it was encapsulating it with the bio bombs or not:hmmmm: Do not know if you could get enough in the caps that way for a recommended dosage?

I don't believe he ever got back to us on that panacea. It was right around the time the clinic closed, if I recall correctly.

Frustrating evidence aside, I know there are dedicated doctors out there, busily at the task of training their peers into responsible cannabinoid therapies. We're relearning a lost art, and they're attempting to try to get cannabis to behave like a pharmaceutical. Wouldn't that make everybody happy? Not! :straightface:

Cajun once told us it's going to be up to us to train our doctors. I find I have little patience for it, but then I don't see mine more than once a year, if that often. It makes me a little uncomfortable to know that I know more about cannabinoid therapies than likely every practicing physician in my metropolitan area. That's not right.

Hi Cajun, Sue, and everyone else in here :)

Someone i know, her cancer has returned for the 3rd time. She has breast cancer ER+. Correct me if im wrong, but im looking for at least a 1:1 strain, perhaps even higher ratio of CBD-THC?

I don't have any 1:1 strains on the go and waiting 4 months in not an option so i'm thinking to kick off with some autos whilst my photos are growing. Can anyone recommend a good auto that's at least 1:1? How about Med Gom?

Hi Cajun, Sue, and everyone else in here :)

Someone i know, her cancer has returned for the 3rd time. She has breast cancer ER+. Correct me if im wrong, but im looking for at least a 1:1 strain, perhaps even higher ratio of CBD-THC?

I don't have and 1:1 strains on the go and waiting 4 months in not an option so i'm thinking to kick off with some autos whilst my photos are growing. Can anyone recommend a good auto that's at least 1:1? How about Med Gom?
Hey chew

I've been growing the Dinafem Auto CBDs for about the last year. I've grown out the haze CBD which is a one-to-one strain I haven't lab tested it myself. I have lab test tested their industrial plant CBD which tests out at 2 to 1 THC to CBD.

I harvested about nine and a half ounces off of one Haze CBD growing in Coco. I knew another grower with a similar setup that hit about 9 oz in Coco also. So I believe that's probably what an experienced grower can expect.

With the industrial plant CBD I found that if I harvest around 70 days it's very close to a one-to-one strain a little bit more THC than CBD. If I take it the 90 days in my environment then it's full-on 2 THC to 1 CD. The Curious Thing about that plant is I've grown three of them and I never had a plant under 1 lb. Even those that I harvest around 70 days were over a pound.

Anyway on the Dinafem line I trust anything as far as the CBD ratios they claim and the maximum size they claim. As long as you're growing in Coco and you have your environment dialed in with a good light.

I'm growing a couple of Dinafem OG CBD right now they are 1 to 1 ratio. One of my plants is going crazy it's easily the tallest Auto I've ever grown. The other is more of a bushy phenotype and if it were an industrial plant I know it would be at least one pound. But I don't really know what the bud structure is going to be like I'm about halfway through the grow.

Hey Jingo!

How are you keeping these days?

Many thanks for this. I’m at work and on my phone but will go over it in depth later and no doubt have a few question for you :)

I’m clueless with autos, never grown or really looked at them.
Thanks again mate.

Hey Jingo!

How are you keeping these days?

Many thanks for this. I'm at work and on my phone but will go over it in depth later and no doubt have a few question for you :)

I'm clueless with autos, never grown or really looked at them.
Thanks again mate.
I've been doing good, I finally got a diagnosis of remission on my lung cancer after 7 years and my wife's leukemia has been in remission for about four and a half years so we're probably in the clear there.

Back
Top Bottom