A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Yes. I am going to take it a step farther and see if it is remotely possible to do our own Nanoemulsifying at home with our own medicine..I will do some research and get back to ya.:peace:

Yes. I am going to take it a step farther and see if it is remotely possible to do our own Nanoemulsifying at home with our own medicine..I will do some research and get back to ya.:peace:

Oooo.... That gave me a joyous chill panacea. :battingeyelashes:

Hey Panacea, got a good recipe for transdermal CBD lotion? I looked at transdermals for our little girl a while ago, spoke to a pharmacist I know, who reckoned that certainly for THC you'd have to cover such a wide area it would be a nightmare – like her entire leg or something, when we were trying to go under the radar!

You can purchase CBD isolate powder now OM, and it’s a simple matter to infuse it into the carrier oil. I’d think a two hour cook would do it.

I just posted a pair of threads on making basic pain oil and a basic body butter. They may come in handy for you. Basic Body butter

The link to the basic oil thread is at the top of the body butter one.

THC will do a more effective job across the board. It’s the addition of THC to the creams that make them most beneficial for both pain relief and the signaling of apoptosis. I know of a case of a woman who applied an extra-strength THC cream to her neck and shoulders to successfully shrink her inoperable Glioblastoma.

The creams don’t penetrate deep enough to enter the bloodstream and you can use essential oils to mask the smell. Plain oil with no cover scents will lose the cannabis smell within ten minutes of application, making them undetectable to others.

I’d be looking at a high-THC cream, but the CBD is better than none at all.

There is also a very interesting piece on Nanoemulsion of cannabis oil to enhance bioavailability. It is a process called high shear cavitation that produces "violently and asymmetrically imploding vacuum bubbles and causes micro jets that break up cannabis extract droplets down to the nanometer scale" Droplets at about 70-90 microns are apparently the perfect size. It makes cannabis water soluble.

Is this process anything like the one used in liposomal vitamin C and other liposomal supplements?

Is this process anything like the one used in liposomal vitamin C and other liposomal supplements?

Liposomal encapsulation is a different method of making cannabinoids more bioavailable. Nanoemulsion makes them water soluble.

You basically need a small amount of Surfactant to get oil and water to mix emulsify. Apparently Lecithin is a food grade surfacant. I will experiment with ordinary cooking oil ,water and lecithin method to see if it holds water(Pun intended).

Forgive me Fanny - I'm in the process of moving cross country. :hug:

I’m not certain what you’re asking. If it’s the ratio of THC to CBD then the standard starting point is
2:1, THC:CBD. If it were me, that's where I'd start. But I'm not sure that's what you're asking.

Fanny, I keep missing posts here because this isn't my thread, and it gets lost in the long list of notifications. I've saved this to my home screen to give me a quick link to check in throughout the day.

Fanny, I keep missing posts here because this isn't my thread, and it gets lost in the long list of notifications. I've saved this to my home screen to give me a quick link to check in throughout the day.
SO sorry, sweet Sue ......
no i was asking what kind of THC is the best for my kind of hormale ovarium cancer , is it Sattiva , or other One, there is so much choise , (i also learn here that i must take Gingo biloba before taking the oil ? ) that would-be be better for me., the are adviesinstanties me befor for 2 CBD and 1 THC, , the have managed all my post to this treate but there are so Many other who coming up....that i loose my post

Thank you anyway Sweet Sue .

I see what you mean Fanny. :hug:

Ok, the different types of plants are for different times of the day really, with small exception. We choose sativas for daytime and indicas for night meds. The terpenes in sativas are typically alerting and those in indicas will usually put you to sleep or at least slow you down to relaxation mode.

Idealy you have both on hand and use them at different times of the day.

The 1:2 THC:CBD is good advice as well. CBD will halt the proliferation of the tumor cells by blocking their ability to create new blood vessels. It’ll also reduce the inflammation in the area.

The safest basic guideline for cannabis therapeutics is to start with a CBD-rich oil and then microdose the THC until you find the most effective level for the patient. In many cases that’s going to be higher CBD in the end.

There are definite limitations to a forum for this type of communication Fanny. You can always reach me through a private message. :hug:

Hi all

I've been wondering about this for a while. A location for people to create and maintain a thread for their personal healing journal.

Like a grow journal but where the topic is the ongoing healing program for an individual.

Thoughts ?

I love that thought Oldbear. :hug: I’ve been hinting at a personal regimen thread for a while now. I’d like somewhere central where we can share how we use cannabis in detail.

Would you like the honors of starting and maintaining one? If not, I was planning on starting one after I get moved.

I see what you mean Fanny. :hug:

Ok, the different types of plants are for different times of the day really, with small exception. We choose sativas for daytime and indicas for night meds. The terpenes in sativas are typically alerting and those in indicas will usually put you to sleep or at least slow you down to relaxation mode.

Idealy you have both on hand and use them at different times of the day.

The 1:2 THC:CBD is good advice as well. CBD will halt the proliferation of the tumor cells by blocking their ability to create new blood vessels. It’ll also reduce the inflammation in the area.

The safest basic guideline for cannabis therapeutics is to start with a CBD-rich oil and then microdose the THC until you find the most effective level for the patient. In many cases that’s going to be higher CBD in the end.

There are definite limitations to a forum for this type of communication Fanny. You can always reach me through a private message. :hug:
Thank you SweetSue , so ho can i send you private message ?
Helo NIXI,
Thank you for all your information , i was hoping to here Some News from Sweet Sue or other ones to my early questions. (I was forget to traduced in English , but I did it after and posted again .... because I didn’t have any answer I went to look at internet after a other Oncoloog to help me in Belgium with the oil .
And Today I was by a new Dokter , he also helps with CBD/THC... but he only believe that it helps pain, not to cure...
He gives me letter for the pharmacies to buy the oil, but it is only 2% of each (CBD/THC).
My question is, is that good enough because before I have 1gram THC and 1 gram CBD.
You said that :

I copy/paste :

80mg THC, with most of it taken at night and just 8mg or so in the morning, first thing.
140mg CBD daily, sublingually in 2 doses; 70mg 3 hours after the morning THC and 70mg 3 hours later.c

Please can you explain what is 80 mg THC in % .?
140 mg CBD. in %?

When I will buy the oil the always have it of % not in mg ....

I Also buye the book you told me to.....(Kelly Turner);not finished them ☺️)

See you

Thank you SweetSue , so ho can i send you private message ?

At the top of the page is an icon of an envelope, possibly with “inbox” next to it. That’s the link to private messages. They call them “conversations “ on this platform.

Hi guys

Unfortunately things are not working out well at this end. Despite best efforts, the latest with our little girl is that the spinal tumour is back and has spread through much of the cord. She's pretty much lost the ability to walk again and the doctors are telling us that she may only have a few weeks to live. It's desperately sad and frustrating after we've fought so long and hard, but obviously no treatments are a magic bullet and it may well be that using cannabis oils has bought her quite a lot more time this year than she would otherwise have had. We certainly haven't given up on them and we're still not ruling out the possibility that something finally comes good.

Anyway I wanted to update you all, since you've provided me with some great advice and support over the past few months. I also wanted to ask one more question – the doctors are saying she may yet experience considerable pain that will require morphine. I know the advice is that someone on high doses of cannabis needs to roughly halve their required morphine dose. But if she ends up in a hospice on maintenance morphine, we'll probably have no control over the dose levels. We'll probably therefore need to make sure she's off the cannabis before that happens. What I'm wondering is, how long do you have to be off the cannabis before the morphine effect goes away?

OM

Back
Top Bottom