A Closet A Light & A Bucket Of Dirt

HELLLPPPP!!!!
My babies are from seed found in some good pot. This is my 3rd time growing in this same closet. But as you can see they are not doing well. I don't understand what happened. I used the paper towel method. They pop in 2 days place them in small pots for about 3 weeks. I noticed that the roots were getting too big for the pot so I placed them in these 3 gallon pots you can see with fresh potting soil.. I have watered them once since I placed in these pots that was a week ago today. So can you please if you have any ideas of what I can do please feel free to reply thanks. Thanks you guys let's keep this nation growing

HELLLPPPP!!!!
My babies are from seed found in some good pot. This is my 3rd time growing in this same closet. But as you can see they are not doing well. I don't understand what happened. I used the paper towel method. They pop in 2 days place them in small pots for about 3 weeks. I noticed that the roots were getting too big for the pot so I placed them in these 3 gallon pots you can see with fresh potting soil.. I have watered them once since I placed in these pots that was a week ago today. So can you please if you have any ideas of what I can do please feel free to reply thanks. Thanks you guys let's keep this nation growing
Where would you like help?

Beautious as per usuall my friend,, you do have a knack,, no question

Yer plants always seem to have such nice colours,, it must be a reflection of yerself I figure,,

Nice to stop by and say hello,, i am having a coffee and a vape,, if you are too then we be doin it together,, so, cheers agin friend,,

Beautious as per usuall my friend,, you do have a knack,, no question

Yer plants always seem to have such nice colours,, it must be a reflection of yerself I figure,,

Nice to stop by and say hello,, i am having a coffee and a vape,, if you are too then we be doin it together,, so, cheers agin friend,,

As luck would have it, we are having coffee and a smoke together. Very nice.

Cheers friend.

No luck tho,, karma, voodoo, witchcraft, and wishcraft, all mixed up

Luck be fer dreamers,, we be doers

:high-five: thanks for the visit, nice to have company drop by. looking at Rita reminds me of the song- tie me kangaroo down sport. top of the morning to you Ditch:Namaste:

No luck tho,, karma, voodoo, witchcraft, and wishcraft, all mixed up

Luck be fer dreamers,, we be doers

Ah yes my friend, but remember; dreamins can turn into doins and them is the doins I wanna do. Lol.

:high-five: thanks for the visit, nice to have company drop by. looking at Rita reminds me of the song- tie me kangaroo down sport. top of the morning to you Ditch:Namaste:

Morning dynamo. Always good to see you.

Cheers.

Rita the Sugar Black Rose is now on day 29 of flower.
She has been busy these past few days.

DSC071974.jpg

DSC072008.jpg

DSC072026.jpg

DSC072057.jpg

DSC0720310.jpg

DSC072045.jpg

Mandy the Sugar Candy enjoying her 16th day of flower. So far so good for her.

DSC072095.jpg

DSC072137.jpg

DSC072154.jpg

DSC072172.jpg

DSC0722610.jpg

DSC072296.jpg

Cheers all.

Whoa! :thedoubletake: Rita's serious about this, isn't she? You do have this way Ditch. :hug:

I really love this strain you're growing and I haven't even tried it yet. It's award-winning in the hands of a grower who can do no wrong in my eyes.

Your sugar mama is gonna shower you with gifts. I get so excited for people when they flower, I'm cheering her on like a race horse.

heya ditcher,, just tryin to get my forums back in order,,, aarrgghh

Me too nivek. Lol.

Let's see if I can post some pics.

Rita the Sugar Black Rose is now on day 33 of flower. She is not very tall, but
she is turning into a bud sticking out of a buckett. I am afraid the smell has
arrived as well. A strong aroma that makes me think of carrying a bouquet
of flowers in my armpit. An odd smell indeed.

Mandy the Sugar Candy is on day 20 of flower.
She is starting to take off.

Cheers all.

Back
Top Bottom