A Closet A Light & A Bucket Of Dirt

Looking good ditch. Contrats on terrys harvest, that should keep you going for a bit. ;)
Hopefully angie starts putting on a show for you bro, her stretch was insane! Little
early miss looks like a good little girl,and that squash plant,i wish mine looked like that.
Nice and strong and dark green. :thumb:

You definitely have a green thumb brother. all your plants look good. :passitleft:

Thank you Mr. Wzrd.

The squash are still squishing. They are doing very well this year.

DSC039516.jpg

DSC039528.jpg

The tomatoes are tomatoing and the peppers are peppering.

DSC039558.jpg

DSC039594.jpg

DSC039622.jpg

Flowers that you don't smoke can be nice too.

DSC039653.jpg

These flowers are such pansies. No, really, it is a bucket of pansies. Lol.

DSC039634.jpg

Angie the Tangie is on day, well, we will just call it day 51 of life. I will start the flower count again when I am
sure. Looks like it may be starting. We shall see.

DSC039665.jpg

DSC039695.jpg

DSC039676.jpg

DSC039687.jpg

And our little Early Miss auto on day 20. She is growing very well.

DSC039497.jpg

DSC039507.jpg

Thanks all.

My God! It's full of balls. Lol.
Sorry for the cheap book/movie reference. Bonus points if you can name which one.
Missy the Early Miss has taken on a few odd characteristics. I should have named this one Mike.

DSC039917.jpg

DSC039906.jpg

DSC039923.jpg

Pity. It was turning into a beautiful plant. Not sure what I am going to replace this with.
I might try a photo instead of an auto in this spot.

Angie the Tangie is still wild and woolly. I have had to resort to just cutting her to fit.
She is starting to show flowers though. We will call this day 7 for her.

DSC040023.jpg

DSC040117.jpg

DSC040095.jpg

DSC040044.jpg

DSC040055.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Damnit Mike!!! Bloody Mike, that sucks brother!! Wish it didn't come to that. What photo do you have in mind for replacing the auto with?? Angie is a wild one! :passitleft:

Lol. I kno rite? Damn Mike. Thanks Pat. I am going to use a freebie of some sort. I am thinking either a Mango Cream auto from
Exotic Seeds, or a Desconocida Kush from Delicious Seeds. We will see which one calls the loudest when I go to drop later.

Damn that sux, hope you have better luck with the next one brother :thumb:

It does suck, but the plant was less than a month old. Only a little time lost.
It also makes me frown a little bit at Crop King. This was no hermie. I just received a male seed.
I know that nothing is perfect, so just a little frown.

Cheers.

Lol. I kno rite? Damn Mike. Thanks Pat. I am going to use a freebie of some sort. I am thinking either a Mango Cream auto from
Exotic Seeds, or a Desconocida Kush from Delicious Seeds. We will see which one calls the loudest when I go to drop later.

It does suck, but the plant was less than a month old. Only a little time lost.
It also makes me frown a little bit at Crop King. This was no hermie. I just received a male seed.
I know that nothing is perfect, so just a little frown.

Cheers.
Desconocida kush was top shelf smoke. Deep purple buds and a extreme stony high. Felt medicinal imo. Definitely worth the space and effort.
420-magazine-mobile1712920102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2090691838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile422632381.jpg

That plant is going to have a good yield by looks of things

Thanks dgrow.

Subbed and watching bro saw from your first couple of pages you grew an Incredible bulk I have an auto version of that going from Dr Kripplings. You were right about this plant shes very much just feed her and get out of the way. Loves to be topped. Sorry about your latest male.

Incredible Bulk is a great strain. Glad it worked out for you as it did me.
And welcome Jfault20

Desconocida kush was top shelf smoke. Deep purple buds and a extreme stony high. Felt medicinal imo. Definitely worth the space and effort.
420-magazine-mobile1712920102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2090691838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile422632381.jpg

Thanks J. I have just sunk a Desconocida Kush seed a couple of hours ago.
Glad I did, yours looked great.

Cheers.

That Angie is one lovely lass. :battingeyelashes: She makes my go pitter-pat everytime you show her off.

Balls!!! What a disappointment. I've grown Crop King's Early Miss. She was a fragrant one, but she didn't fire me up the way I prefer. She came highly recommended by a friend with dibilitating pain, but indicas and I....... Still have a small amount on hand, actually.

I have an abundance of seeds, if you'd like to try again. I have many choices more appropriate for my fast-running system. Lol!

Thanks Pat. We'll roll the dice and see if we get a winner. Lol.
I have had very good results from what I have grown from Delicious Seeds.

Day 8 of flower for Angie the Tangie and she is still the Unruly Tangie. I think that we are going to
wrestle to the end. Don't get me wrong, this plant has been a blast so far. I have never seen one stretch like that before.
There was one 24h period that she grew 3 inches. Then she just kept doing it. Lol
I hope that the smoke is as strong as this plants will to grow is.

I have had to poo poo some of her thunder though, I have cut on her multiple times. She is still a looker though.

DSC040127.jpg

DSC0401810.jpg

DSC040146.jpg

DSC040195.jpg

DSC040157.jpg

Here is a nice little THC Bomb Automatic nug. There is a moderate floral scent that is very nice.
I kind of have to watch smoking this one. It is a bit trippy and has a creep too it. I love it.
It is a lost in the clouds and in your thoughts kind of high.

DSC040224.jpg

Cheers

That Angie is one lovely lass. :battingeyelashes: She makes my go pitter-pat everytime you show her off.

Balls!!! What a disappointment. I've grown Crop King's Early Miss. She was a fragrant one, but she didn't fire me up the way I prefer. She came highly recommended by a friend with dibilitating pain, but indicas and I....... Still have a small amount on hand, actually.

I have an abundance of seeds, if you'd like to try again. I have many choices more appropriate for my fast-running system. Lol!

Thanks Sue. Angie has been a strong one.

I have a few more Early Miss seeds. I will try another one some other time.
So many seeds........

Thanks Sue. Angie has been a strong one.

I have a few more Early Miss seeds. I will try another one some other time.
So many seeds........

:laughtwo: Every time I spread them around I end up receiving at least twice what I passed on. Lol! My seed bank has swollen beyond my wildest imaginings.

Back
Top Bottom