A Closet A Light & A Bucket Of Dirt

Looking mighty fine there Ditchweed.. :passitleft:

Thanks Grizz.

Awesome harvest mate, looks good :) 1 or 2 joints? you rolling with 12" papers? :rofl: :passitleft:

Well, maybe a few more than that. Lol. I am impressed with the amount this auto produced. I was not expecting that.

Check out snake plants and beneficial house plants. English ivy is also really good for the environment but it is still poisonous so you need to watch where you place it

Thanks Canno

Here is one of my outdoor plants dont know the seedling name its 2weeks old so far when shoukd i use nutrients?
420-magazine-mobile579317885.jpg

Here we have Angie the Tangie on day 15 of flower.
She has tripled in height in those 15 days. Pretty amazing.
She is getting pretty cluttered in there as well. I will slowly start taking out some of the lower stuff.
The light is getting awful far away. Lol.

DSC038944.jpg

DSC038887.jpg

DSC038879.jpg

The squashes are sqiushing.

DSC038835.jpg

DSC038826.jpg

Missy the Early Miss is on day 14 of life. She appears to be happy.

DSC038797.jpg

DSC038806.jpg

Cheers

I've grown a TON of herbs in Miracle Grow soils even their fertilizers. Course then wasn't alot to choice from.. I wood bet you don't have to even fertilize till flowering. I don't feed mine in veg unless they scream for food. Just my little 2 cent... Good looking plants Ditchweed. Leaning torward them sativas this run I see. GL and Keepem Green

I've grown a TON of herbs in Miracle Grow soils even their fertilizers. Course then wasn't alot to choice from.. I wood bet you don't have to even fertilize till flowering. I don't feed mine in veg unless they scream for food. Just my little 2 cent... Good looking plants Ditchweed. Leaning torward them sativas this run I see. GL and Keepem Green
So no nutes till flower for this soil

I woodn't till they show hurnger. Yellow leafages. But alittle extra woodn't hurt to beef up flowers.. If they need it,, they will show abit of yellow in the leaves.. ............... GL and Keepem Green

Not much smell that I can tell yet. The THC Bomb auto is starting to stink up the place though.
A great smell, but she is making her presence known. Lol.
I will know better after I harvest that one.

Thanks tom.

Terry made it to day 71 and then was brutally murdered. Lol.

Looks like she will provide a joint or two.

DSC038619.jpg

I'd think so Ditch. :goodjob: Good job on her. You did much better than my first run. :high-five:

Your Tangie....... how deliciously exotic. She has the look of a stand of bamboo. Did you realize how lanky they get when you picked her, or did you have a containment plan? Lol! You should browse through Graytail's last grow and enjoy his dance with Tikal. :laughtwo: Your Tangie is better behaved than his Tikal's. Lol!

Thanks Sue. I was not ready for such a stretch. Lol.
No containment plan at all. This is from the breeders website.

Tangerine Dream is an Indica dominant strain that offers tangy Tangerine aromas and flavours, giving an instant relaxing and cerebral high. This plant has a short flowering time at just 65 days; however it will need supporting in its final weeks. Tangerine Dream grows up to a metre tall, and its strong side branches yield an impressive 600g per square meter. Colas grow large and heavy, beautifully coated with red and orange trichomes.

I just don't see much Indica in this one.

DSC038879.jpg

I'll find a way to keep her going, but she really needs to stop the getting taller thing.

Cheers.

You may need to resort to some extreme training Ditch. :cheesygrinsmiley: It appears you got a sativa expression of the strain. I don't see anything in that picture that suggests indica dominance. Lol!

Wow! Angie the Tangie is straight out out of friggin control! Lol! Ya gotta love it though, right? She is very impressive in my eyes. Reminds of a tall long legged red head back in highschool and.... *coughs* sorry, where was i? *smiles* Anywho- congrats on the harvest of Terry the thc bomb. Nice fat gooey buds, my favorite. You definitely have a way with ladies Ditchweed. My hat goes off to you. *gives a standing O* Great job of keepin em green,

Sparks

Lol. Thanks Big Sparks.

Angie has slowed up a bit in the growth department. She checks in at 42 inches tall on day 17 since the flip.
She has grown a healthy 28 inches in the last 17 days.
Lets hope she is pooped out because I am out of room to raise the light. We will just have to make her fit.

DSC039207.jpg

DSC039015.jpg

DSC039278.jpg

Missy the Early Miss is on day 16 of life. She looks good so far.

DSC039147.jpg

DSC039158.jpg

Cheers

Day 19 for Angie the Tangie and we had to go another round of rope the dope to try to contain her.
This one is wild and has shown no sign of flowering yet. Annoying, but it is what it is.
I have set the timer to 12.5 off and 11.5 on. We will wait a bit and see what we see.
She is a beautiful plant though.

DSC039448.jpg

DSC039416.jpg

DSC039438.jpg

Missy the Early Miss is on day 18 of her young life. She is growing well and is nice and healthy.
Another day in the sun for her.

DSC039454.jpg

DSC039465.jpg

DSC039476.jpg

Time to jar up Terry the THC Bomb auto. What a great little plant.
Kudos to Bomb seeds here.
The smoke is a touch euphoric and a touch trippy and all nice. Lol.
The smell is getting more sweet and floral with a touch of fuel. A very moderate smell.

DSC039327.jpg

DSC039347.jpg

DSC039375.jpg

And five jars worth is the total for this one. Not bad for a 2ft auto.

DSC039407.jpg

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom