a guy on our property grew too many mj plants

vaping

he was homeless and lived with us for the last 3 years. both he and my hubby have permits. my hubby is too much in pain to grow it himself. the cops raided us 6 weeks ago and took over 100 plants out of here, only 12 were mature, the rest were 1 to 2' seedlings. neither my hubby nor i were aware that he grew this many but we noticed it 2 days before the raid and urged the guy to get rid of them. all four of us who live here got arrested and put in jail for a few hours. one guy here got nothing to do with the planting. and i am 74 and never use mj. we were interrogated and released. nothing more happened since. "it is being investigated". they were looking for guns, paraphenilia and cash but found nothing. i got a registered letter from the county that they "will forfeit my home"...if it happens again.
my question is: we never gave this one guy who grew it all permission to grow this many. my hubby occasionally warned him to not grow so many. would this be admissable in court and clear us since the guy did it without our knowledge?
another question: do they often wait months before they summons people to court, or is this the end?
i am so scared of losing our home. how often do they do that?

It's not gonna matter to the police, besides, to be frank, it sounds as if you did know there were too many! You may want to consider getting yourself a real provider, not someone who endangers everyone around them.
As for the legal end of things... I won't advise as I am not a lawyer and know nothing of it.
I am not attempting to tell you what to do, only some of what I would do!
Best of luck to you and yours!

Back
Top Bottom