A new way to make bubbles

Stretchtastic

So I was at work he other day doin my thing buildin circuit board when my boss comes out and say I'm build boards for hydro tanks like grow things hydro tanks intrigued I ask how an apprently it separates o2 from h2o. Now they make these for fish tanks and live wells and started makin them for Deep Water Culture but I don't know when their gonna sell them cause I can't even get a proto (shitty) but thouht I'd give everybody a heads up so we can all BOLO.

Re: A new way to make bubbles.

Oh yea don't ask me how it separates the o2 cause I have no idea.

For sure. When I find out everybody else will cause according to the site it makes 100% o2 instead of pumping 20% o2 from the air.

How true. Might have to think about that one it would suck to us one and turn your res into a small bomb.

i think i saw what your talking about in a cabela's catalog called aqua innovations. it's for livewells or bait tanks. another company that makes metering valves for welding o2 for bait tanks claims there for freshwater only so i doubt u would be able to use in a hydro setup. metering o2 with a valve is how they transport live fish to stock lakes and rivers and some pro's use them also so they're big fish don't die before weigh in

Back
Top Bottom