A very old Newbee

I resemble that remark.. I'm 74, would like to learn some bells & whistles! I have started a journal, am doing the Tom Edison Thing!
I'v made many mistakes, but moving forward!

Wow 10 bucks an oz.. That's a little before my time in '78 I was 15 my mates and I used to by...for $30 "3!...4...5! Finger bags.. We did'n know nuffin about weighin the stuff you put your hand beside the bag and count the number of fingers to the level of the bud, not high tech but it made sense at the time. Yeah elder brothers etc had access to the first wave of Amsterdanian strains so within 0ne (1st) yr of smoking went from bush leaf and tip, summer leafy resin less washed out crap. To standing in front of a Mountain and thinking "Holy....." There is a God and "Crap!! (on a clear day) "We are on a planet. Orbiting. ..man. .you gotta love the Endo cannabinoid system don't ya? And now with car wreck after L5/S1 Fusion to appreciate the pain relief, stress management etc etc etc.. I too miss Quality it it a crime to be deprived of a Grass a herb a medicine for politics, political gain, personal gain criminal gain , power gain. I hope you find an easy way.. Cheers

Sent from my ZTE T815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well if it was too easy it wouldn't be FUN. What I am having problem with is getting seed, I grew 4 plants outside my house a year and a half ago, got paranoid when police came to neighborhood on a domestic.........Cut them down a little too early, but was ok. Bought 12,planted 7 have 3, so far so good

I ordered from a place called Southern Oregon Seeds. May have to Google them as there address is a little different. Placed the order and received an e mail with an order number. Sent a check ( Remember the paper things ). Ten days later the order was in the mail box. Good luck to you. Peace and love!

Thanks, probably order seeds soon... Can anyone help me with lights. Don't need tech support.
Need to find a light to grow good crop in the corner of my bedroom! Thanks
My plants are stilted but look good

Back
Top Bottom