Now that I am allowed to, I want to grow this plant!

WV Whitewater

Like many I see here, I have been in the shadows of these forums for a little while now, and thought I would stretch towards the light. This site seems to be a collection of cool folks, and I am looking forward to learning as much as possible. Now that I live where growing a plant doesn't make me public enemy number one, I will grow a plant I like a lot :) and, I am going to set up a grow journal to get some feedback on my first grow. (Technically, I grew once outside, but it just grew without my guidance until I got caught by my folks...oops)

Unfortunately I ended up rushing my beginnings as a grower, mostly because a friend gave me two well established plants. A super nice thing, but it jump-started a process that ordinarily would have taken me longer, and found me better prepared for. Now well on my journey to what I am hoping is just my first harvest, I am about to flip to flower, and see how it goes. Between getting my feet wet with this grow, and some input from the peanut gallery, maybe my next grow will go more smoothly.

Hello fellow growers!

Hi again WV! I'm not sure why it is this way and I don't know how much time must elapse but after an amount of time, any of our posts can no longer be edited. Also, I checked out your newly started journal and it's well on the way to AWESOME! Great job so far man.
:goodjob:

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

I am working on my journal, and wanted to add something to the first post, and notice that there is no option to edit it. I can edit the other posts I have made in the thread. Is the first posting just set in stone, or am I missing something? Thanks!

Hi again WV Whitewater! You took the biggest step by putting a link to your journal in your signature. I see you've had 3 members post to your journal.... that's a start! :) You have only posted 14 times and almost all of them.. if not all... have been in this thread or in your own journal. I'd suggest getting into some other people's journals who are using a similar set-up as you are and get yourself out there with some questions and comments. When members get to know you a little they will start to subscribe to your grow. Your grow looks really good. Good luck! :)
:Namaste:

How do you invite people to your grow? I know I am just a noob, and my grow is not that cool, but I was hoping for some more input than what I am getting. Should I just sub more grows, and hope they follow mine?

Thank you for all the assistance! Now that I have subbed to some grows, and am trying to follow them, how do I access them in the easiest fashion? I clicked under my activity, where it says subscriptions, but it says nothing, even though I am subbed to about 6 journals now (including yours) ... I know I can search for them, or just find them again in the complete list, but I'm hoping there is a better way. Thanks!

I am working on my journal, and wanted to add something to the first post, and notice that there is no option to edit it. I can edit the other posts I have made in the thread. Is the first posting just set in stone, or am I missing something? Thanks!
Welcome! If you need to edit, click report at the bottom left & it’ll open a window with an edit option. Don’t know how long that option remains available.
I’m going now to have a look at your journal!

Back
Top Bottom