I Want You To Know The Real Me, Not Who You Think I Am

Liberty Cap, Psilocybe semilanceata grows here. In season you can pick a bread bag full in an afternoon. NOOOOOOOOOOO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!! I can send some to Nutty maybe. LOL!
Yeah if you can find a good spot and know what you're looking at. Lol. I ended up just growing a box full treasure coast. Will keep me going a long time.

I know this is well overdue but i want people to know i am approachable and im not always a grump,
I am touching 50 years old i have had a really rough 20 years of my life time , i was a heavy drinker and used a lot of class A drugs, i have a lot of mental problems due to a few near deaths , head injuries, heavy drinking , heavy drugs etc, had 3 drinks in 2020 :) be no drink this year
i have a 7 year old , just turned 7 and a 2 year old , second family we also have a 3 year old living with us as his mum and dad is in another country , their baby a 5 month old girl is very ill , my partners sisters baby,shes just 5 months now
Anyways
I am on this forum to LEARN too , i am not a scientist or i don't know everything possible about growing our fav plant i can only reply what i think the problem MIGHT be from dealing with issues my self and some things look the same as other problems.
I am not here to score points i am here like the rest to learn and be part of 420mag community , i love a good laugh and try to spread more funny stuff than bad stuff .
. Life is too short and knowledge is power
I have a rep for being a bit of a nutter and hot headed but its not the real me well the hot headed part lol, ive had too much going on to handle lately , ive been on a lot of pharm drugs when i first started on here again, i get really confused and maybe i have made a lot of mistakes trying to help people . im sorry if i ever misinformed any one here at the start of my return to 420
Now because i am terrible at reading and writing i watch science videos so i can explain better ,
I want corrected if i am wrong . trust me i can take it better now , and i will never learn if you don't , even pm me and teach me :green_heart:

P:thanks:
Good to meet you my friend!

Nutty you are knowledgeable and a pleasure to chat with. My heart goes out to you taking care of all of those children. We presently have a 2 & 12 yr old. We probably watch the same things. I saw you said "cocomelon" once. Oh yeah. SimpleSongs?! Gummy Gus, Ryan, Blippi?! God bless you sir. You ever find yourself watching that junk AFTER the kid goes down for a nap. LOL!

I had a near death experience with meningitis in 2000-01? Doctors said hours from death. Spinal tap revealed the sickness and they put me in a week long chemically induced coma and i arrived back...okay, not the same though; I get you there. I don't see it as much as my family does. They see the temperament switch. It's kind of out of our control, at least it is for me.

Cannabis is great to keep me calm. I may even have a brush of secondary dystonia from the cerebral injuries. Doctors said i would probably have brain damage. Well...only my mood was damaged.

As someone else mentioned, if you ever need to chop it up a bit about a given topic or if you just want to shoot the breeze. Hit me up.

We arrive at this site to find like minded individuals. It sure would suck to arrive here and find ourselves on our own proverbial island. God bless you, fine sir.

Nicely put , sorry for your own troubles mate , . we seem to be all in the same boat :thumb: its when i get hot headed i regret it and i wont feel right until i make amends proper:peace:

I'm sorry to hear thre ruff time you have been going through believe me I understand. Doctors drugs ruined my life. We all support you professor. :thumb:
I have to be super careful with pharm meds , i get like bi polar on some , my head runs high and its like watching 3 tvs at one time its horrible, then your low as can be , so im ditching them for good this time , gabapentin, and and anti depressing drug don't mix, and you would put the rope up pretty quick on them , very very touchy on them , you would kill lol
Any's ways im putting this down to old news and last year , on wards and upwards
Thanks for the support , was bit embarrassed about this but got it out off my head and posted !

Your all good people
NP :green_heart:

So... nutty but not a professor?? :hookah::rofl: I know, I know, not funny. IM simple-minded so its funny to me. But since were sharing secrets, Im not even a fireman. :eek: Stick around a while its nice to have people that know what theyre doing on here.
And be careful with big pharma pills...a lot of crappy docs like to play "lets guess which pill will work" and will completely unbalance your brain chemicals and make you worse off without even knowing what the real issue is. They think a pill will fix everything, which is handy, since those are the only tools they have to work with. Cannabis has actually been shown to help balance you out and return to homeostatis.

I have to be super careful with pharm meds , i get like bi polar on some , my head runs high and its like watching 3 tvs at one time its horrible, then your low as can be , so im ditching them for good this time , gabapentin, and and anti depressing drug don't mix, and you would put the rope up pretty quick on them , very very touchy on them , you would kill lol
Any's ways im putting this down to old news and last year , on wards and upwards
Thanks for the support , was bit embarrassed about this but got it out off my head and posted !

Your all good people
NP :green_heart:
Hey Nutty man i was on all those pills at once they had me on Fluoxetine,Bupropion,Aripiprazole,Ambian,Gabapentin all at once honestly i did Not know who i was anymore I just sat on the couch in the dark with my German Shepard all day. Cannabis saved me from hat and gave ma a new hobby growing!

So... nutty but not a professor?? :hookah::rofl: I know, I know, not funny. IM simple-minded so its funny to me. But since were sharing secrets, Im not even a fireman. :eek: Stick around a while its nice to have people that know what theyre doing on here.
And be careful with big pharma pills...a lot of crappy docs like to play "lets guess which pill will work" and will completely unbalance your brain chemicals and make you worse off without even knowing what the real issue is. They think a pill will fix everything, which is handy, since those are the only tools they have to work with. Cannabis has actually been shown to help balance you out and return to homeostatis.
thanks for the input
A nutty experimenter i would say :laugh:

you should ask to have your name changed shorter , my user name looked odd too when it overlapped :thumb:
Was TheNuttyprofessor the R overlapped

Hey man
Massive thanks for all the info you’ve put out there.. I’m a nube and on my 4th grow since all the crazy went off..(and they’re looking fine)...your advice has been on the money for me when I’ve asked.
Oh well... my illusions have been shattered a little... thought you were a fuckin wizard or somthing, not a mere mortal like the rest of us.
you don’t know me matey, as I you. But thank you and I hope things pick up for you.
Bud

maybe my weed made me paranoid lol , :eek: o_Oo_O:laugh:
I feel U @NuttyProfessor. I was put in prison for something I NEVER did. I'm not the "prison type" so I was brutalized for 7 years. Came back with complex-PTSD and Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD). My sister says that I wasn't the same when I came back home. Cannabis has saved my life! I have found that strains with higher % of CBD and lower % of THC works best 4 me. Even though I live in SoCal, I could not find buds like this. This is why I grow. I'm offering this because this works so well for me; U will have to find what works 4 U. But if U haven't, give this a try... or not. LOL

Not only R U a good person, but U R in good company. Many of us here walk similar paths.

Keep the faith my friend... :peace:

thanks for the input
A nutty experimenter i would say :laugh:

you should ask to have your name changed shorter , my user name looked odd too when it overlapped :thumb:
Was TheNuttyprofessor the R overlapped

Nutty GradStudent! LOL
That bothers me as well but I cant think of a way to shorten it by 2 letters without losing the "ponic" and I kinda feel like thats a neccessary part. I will have to petition 420mag to widen the side bar by a few pixels :ganjamon:

Nutty GradStudent! LOL
That bothers me as well but I cant think of a way to shorten it by 2 letters without losing the "ponic" and I kinda feel like thats a neccessary part. I will have to petition 420mag to widen the side bar by a few pixels :ganjamon:
Hey @HydroponicFireman,
I agree, leave your name just the way it is. It's COOL! :snowboating: And while U're "petitioning 420mag" ask if there's a way to introduce a line break into a name. If this happens, your name could look like this:

Hydroponic
Fireman

The "IT guys" at 420mag should be able to figure that out. This is just an option, in case widening the side bar is not practical for them to do.

:peace:

I am there with everyone on the pills for PTSD etc. The VA gave me some Zombie/Drooler pills here while back. Started growing me own meds and I can function again. Still have episodes of paranoia and un social behavior in public, but those are mainly the idiots who invade me CV19 safe zone in the store. :confused:

Hang in there, and I feel your honesty and opening yourself like that is a good thing. You have identified your strengths and weaknesses, openly told your story and now that is off your chest you are on a different path. Continue your nutty antics and we will be here to laugh, cry and help each other :high-five:

I am there with everyone on the pills for PTSD etc. The VA gave me some Zombie/Drooler pills here while back. Started growing me own meds and I can function again. Still have episodes of paranoia and un social behavior in public, but those are mainly the idiots who invade me CV19 safe zone in the store. :confused:

Hang in there, and I feel your honesty and opening yourself like that is a good thing. You have identified your strengths and weaknesses, openly told your story and now that is off your chest you are on a different path. Continue your nutty antics and we will be here to laugh, cry and help each other :high-five:
Well said my friend!

Back
Top Bottom