I Want You To Know The Real Me, Not Who You Think I Am

I know this is well overdue but i want people to know i am approachable and im not always a grump,
I am touching 50 years old i have had a really rough 20 years of my life time , i was a heavy drinker and used a lot of class A drugs, i have a lot of mental problems due to a few near deaths , head injuries, heavy drinking , heavy drugs etc, had 3 drinks in 2020 :) be no drink this year
i have a 7 year old , just turned 7 and a 2 year old , second family we also have a 3 year old living with us as his mum and dad is in another country , their baby a 5 month old girl is very ill , my partners sisters baby,shes just 5 months now
Anyways
I am on this forum to LEARN too , i am not a scientist or i don't know everything possible about growing our fav plant i can only reply what i think the problem MIGHT be from dealing with issues my self and some things look the same as other problems.
I am not here to score points i am here like the rest to learn and be part of 420mag community , i love a good laugh and try to spread more funny stuff than bad stuff .
. Life is too short and knowledge is power
I have a rep for being a bit of a nutter and hot headed but its not the real me well the hot headed part lol, ive had too much going on to handle lately , ive been on a lot of pharm drugs when i first started on here again, i get really confused and maybe i have made a lot of mistakes trying to help people . im sorry if i ever misinformed any one here at the start of my return to 420
Now because i am terrible at reading and writing i watch science videos so i can explain better ,
I want corrected if i am wrong . trust me i can take it better now , and i will never learn if you don't , even pm me and teach me :green_heart:

P:thanks:

i try my best mate :laugh: good to get that posted though ive been wanted to do it from a while back , but couldn't get it down what i wanted to say , but my head has simmered right down so its time to make peace not war ,
Be nice to be normal but i tried it once , was the worst 60 seconds of my life :ganjamon: ( joking ) you know what i mean

I know this is well overdue but i want people to know i am approachable and im not always a grump,
I am touching 50 years old i have had a really rough 20 years of my life time , i was a heavy drinker and used a lot of class A drugs, i have a lot of mental problems due to a few near deaths , head injuries, heavy drinking , heavy drugs etc, had 3 drinks in 2020 :) be no drink this year
i have a 7 year old , just turned 7 and a 2 year old , second family we also have a 3 year old living with us as his mum and dad is in another country , their baby a 5 month old girl is very ill , my partners sisters baby,shes just 5 months now
Anyways
I am on this forum to LEARN too , i am not a scientist or i don't know everything possible about growing our fav plant i can only reply what i think the problem MIGHT be from dealing with issues my self and some things look the same as other problems.
I am not here to score points i am here like the rest to learn and be part of 420mag community , i love a good laugh and try to spread more funny stuff than bad stuff .
. Life is too short and knowledge is power
I have a rep for being a bit of a nutter and hot headed but its not the real me well the hot headed part lol, ive had too much going on to handle lately , ive been on a lot of pharm drugs when i first started on here again, i get really confused and maybe i have made a lot of mistakes trying to help people . im sorry if i ever misinformed any one here at the start of my return to 420
Now because i am terrible at reading and writing i watch science videos so i can explain better ,
I want corrected if i am wrong . trust me i can take it better now , and i will never learn if you don't , even pm me and teach me :green_heart:

P:thanks:
I'm sorry to hear thre ruff time you have been going through believe me I understand. Doctors drugs ruined my life. We all support you professor. :thumb:

Well my Nutty buddy, I think the only rep you got is for being smart, and knowing your stuff.....oh, and having a big heart.
That being said, you add incredible information and perspective; don't sell yourself short :green_heart:

thank you everyone means a lot
look, one of the biggest reasons i didn't want to post this was i didn't want people thinking he's just looking for the sympathy vote , that couldn't be further from the truth , I am a humble person and simply given it from the heart making an amends ( out with the old in with the new )
I want judged from the start of 2021 and leave the past in the past :)
If i am not corrected in the wrong info i give out then it continues to get passed on ;) Happy 2021

:green_heart:&:peace: everyone

i can't personally think of anything offensive you have ever posted. you might wanna be a little easier on yourself.

Nutty you are knowledgeable and a pleasure to chat with. My heart goes out to you taking care of all of those children. We presently have a 2 & 12 yr old. We probably watch the same things. I saw you said "cocomelon" once. Oh yeah. SimpleSongs?! Gummy Gus, Ryan, Blippi?! God bless you sir. You ever find yourself watching that junk AFTER the kid goes down for a nap. LOL!

I had a near death experience with meningitis in 2000-01? Doctors said hours from death. Spinal tap revealed the sickness and they put me in a week long chemically induced coma and i arrived back...okay, not the same though; I get you there. I don't see it as much as my family does. They see the temperament switch. It's kind of out of our control, at least it is for me.

Cannabis is great to keep me calm. I may even have a brush of secondary dystonia from the cerebral injuries. Doctors said i would probably have brain damage. Well...only my mood was damaged.

As someone else mentioned, if you ever need to chop it up a bit about a given topic or if you just want to shoot the breeze. Hit me up.

We arrive at this site to find like minded individuals. It sure would suck to arrive here and find ourselves on our own proverbial island. God bless you, fine sir.

Do i need a disclaimer as well?! Hahaha. "Reader beware".

You are indeed a brave man to lay it out there. If i named everything wrong with me, I would be placed in the bargain bin. ;) Or the "scratch 'n dent" aisle. No warranty on me for sure.

The greatest thing about being forthright, " It's one hell of a character builder". Back at ya, stay away from the sauce! I don't go near the stuff. My childhood was to %&#=%£ up from it . Between that and the military i deal with PTSD. Having a puff and learning everything I can about growing stuff keeps me in the light. Keep it up my friend!

maybe my weed made me paranoid lol , :eek: o_Oo_O:laugh:
no all jokes aside lets start a fresh :) i feel better i laid the cards out any way and explained my self to you , the community is owed that :passitleft::420:
Sounds like nothing but love and admiration brother. :green_heart: :thumb:

I would highly suggest that you grow some mushrooms .
They are great for getting your head straight.
Cannabis for the body and shrooms for the mind.
Learnt more about myself and the world from tripping than anything else. Having said that these things are incredibly powerful, not for everyone and you need to be adequately prepared for the experience and what will come after.

Back
Top Bottom