A week to week look at the life of 3 Dieselryders

Re: "A week to week look at the life of 3 Dieselryders"

I am just harvesting some beans from the LR2 I have had jarred. I am getting around 6 beans per bud. If you do them all, your harvest of beans will be tremendous and your harvest of cannabis will be greatly disappointing.
well my brotha...thats just the thing...I want that tremendous bean harvest because I want to share them as gifts with my Dad & some other friends of mine. I have lots of friends down south that have the perfect set up out in the country for some ideal outdoor stealth growing ...not to mention the fact that I want as many of these beans I can get so I will not have to buy them anymore. I want to spread these easy to grow beans around; If you know what I mean? I know I will be sacrificing on smoke up front but with several dozen or even hundred's of beans...??? A never ending supply is what I'm after...can ya dig? No more delivery risk's or money spent out is my goal with all my beans...can ya dig that too?

i feel ya man.. the more beans you have, the less you have to worry about feds and dea finding ur beans in the mail:cheesygrinsmiley:.. at least that's what im getting at...:cheesygrinsmiley: *.*

I have been looking for a nice DR grow, cant wait to pop my beans if they would just hurry up and get here. It really is no fair on the male turnout, damn sausage fest. Normally I would try to leave this party but U got's me intrigued. I liek your idea about keeping some pollen from all the males. I probably would do the same to. I always read to not let the first guy to show to pollenate your ladies if you do its degenerative to the THC side of your genetics. Let em all hit peak maturity and try to compare tric coverage, which will be low to none anyway. More trics on the guy better to cross with.
I also read that you should see how hollow the stems are, more fibre inside the stem is more rope, and less medical grade. While if the stems are hollow on your male, it allows for higher thc content and more tric formation. I am sure you arent breeding for rope lol.

I gotta wish you luck on getting all fems on your last four, that would be wonderful. I expect the DR will treat you rihgte. Just cant wait to have some of my own. I havent found any grows so dont know what to expect.
I rmember reading "A small proportion of this strain will grow significantly taller than other individuals" made me worry a bit but indoor without enough dirt for roots it wont be too big. Would like to mate some of the "taller" boys with matching girls. Think those would be ideal for some random forest landscaping.
:smokin:I have plenty of forest here, I am in the buckle of the bible belt myself we could be neighbors!! hahhah
Hopefully Billy gets some fems out of the DR hes putting out this summer. I really want to get a preview on what i got coming. Plus i want to know what "Signifantly" translates to in in/cm.

peese

-me​

I have been looking for a nice DR grow, cant wait to pop my beans if they would just hurry up and get here. It really is no fair on the male turnout, damn sausage fest. Normally I would try to leave this party but U got's me intrigued. I liek your idea about keeping some pollen from all the males. I probably would do the same to. I always read to not let the first guy to show to pollenate your ladies if you do its degenerative to the THC side of your genetics. Let em all hit peak maturity and try to compare tric coverage, which will be low to none anyway. More trics on the guy better to cross with.
I also read that you should see how hollow the stems are, more fibre inside the stem is more rope, and less medical grade. While if the stems are hollow on your male, it allows for higher thc content and more tric formation. I am sure you arent breeding for rope lol.

I gotta wish you luck on getting all fems on your last four, that would be wonderful. I expect the DR will treat you rihgte. Just cant wait to have some of my own. I havent found any grows so dont know what to expect.
I rmember reading "A small proportion of this strain will grow significantly taller than other individuals" made me worry a bit but indoor without enough dirt for roots it wont be too big. Would like to mate some of the "taller" boys with matching girls. Think those would be ideal for some random forest landscaping.
:smokin:I have plenty of forest here, I am in the buckle of the bible belt myself we could be neighbors!! hahhah
Hopefully Billy gets some fems out of the DR hes putting out this summer. I really want to get a preview on what i got coming. Plus i want to know what "Signifantly" translates to in in/cm.

peese

-me​
Good deal...I will say this about the DR's...make sure you supplement your HPS's with some kind of blue spec.fluorescent lighting because they seem to flourish way better with both spectrum's at the same time. Also they seem to be very heat resistant so, if the room gets around 80 deg, don't worry to much about it, just keep good air flow on them. These things are super fast growing if you bombard them with lumen's so give them all the light you can throw at them. The only hard time they have given me is in the germ stage. Either sow them straight in the dirt or let them get at least an inch long in the wet paper towel before planting, and for sure use nothing but distilled water. You also need a very arid and water retaining soil mix for them too. I use a #8 pot for them I got at lowes and it seems to be plenty big but a 2 gallon bucket might be better for the roots. #8 pots are just better in confined spaces. Good luck and ck this thread every Friday for an updated look at those boys and my little ones. Btw guys I lost one to gnats and another one I had to bring back from near death...so only 2 look like their supposed to. Like I've said...they are kind of timid as little ones but if you can get past the seedling stage to the vegg stage, your set!

4 week old male Dieselryders

I put these outside about a week ago to make room for the little ones and they just stretched out like a mofo.
But they are about to bust their nuts like a mofo as well.
I started collecting pollen today. I just touched the little flowers and they just fell in the med bottle by them selves so collecting these was easy.
You can see a decent amount of pollen in the bottom of the med bottle so I guess I did it right? I figure on getting a girls makeup brush to use for pollinating any girl LR strains that I may grow. I want lots more beans!!!

you can see how they stretched out after I put them outside

4108.jpg

got a little rain on them yesterday so they look a little tired

3177.jpg

sorry about the blur but you can still make out the little flowers

590.jpg

That's insane. I've never seen stretch like that before. The stems are still so thick as well!

Yep, and the real insane thing is the fact that I only put them in the dirt just 4 weeks ago.
That's what is so cool about these LR strains is you don't have to wait so long to see results.

I've started my LR Mystery seeds in pots outdoors and will transplant into wild. I am excited what these little ladies we be like. I've smoked LR2 for months now and am ready for a change. Not knocking the high, but man can't just live on steak!

Well... I pulled those 3 DR males after acquiring enough pollen to seed a few fem's.
I now have 2 DR's on their 2nd week, but I didn't feed them at the 1st week like I did 3 those males. Instead I waited until the 2nd week and they haven't grown nearly as fast as those males, so I would advise feeding these DR's after the 1st week.
I really want at least 1 fem out of these last 2 DR's, so I can pollinate it and get more DR beans.
I recently got a new batch of LR2 beans that I plan on getting in the dirt this week as well, so maybe I can dust some of that DR pollen on an LR2 for some DR x LR2 beans as well.

With all those seeds, you can decorate that "Bible Belt." Hey, you could start your own business, The Bible Belt Bean Emporium. I'll have to ride out there and visit you one of these weekends.

With all those seeds, you can decorate that "Bible Belt." Hey, you could start your own business, The Bible Belt Bean Emporium. I'll have to ride out there and visit you one of these weekends.
You are most welcome my friend, with or without a "bean emporium"lol...we all need to have a 420 mag get together some time!!! how cool would that be???!!!
I'll supply some of my world famous BBQ and Brunswick stew...I'll also throw a karaoke party with my pro karaoke machine...GOOD TIMES!!!!

By the way, I now have a pack of auto AK47 beans on the way!!! YYYEEEHHHAAAWWWWW!!! :ganjamon::yummy:

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom