Action's Never Ending Grow

Thanks for stopping by @CagedApe this is my 3rd auto grow and I've done one outdoor, so I've got plenty room to improve. Chime in whenever you feel and welcome

I've grown before but Autoflowers are new to me and mine are in the mail. I have amnesia from Canuk and Black Cream from Sweet Seeds. It's another beautiful red/purple bud. Can't wait!

I've grown before but Autoflowers are new to me and mine are in the mail. I have amnesia from Canuk and Black Cream from Sweet Seeds. It's another beautiful red/purple bud. Can't wait!
I've heard really good things and have seen nice pics of the black cream, I follow them on Instagram. Tag me in your journal once you start it, would love to see it.

Day 35, with the addition of the 2nd light, I got motivated and reorganized, which then opened up some room. And when there's room you fill it right? So as I have a few beers I'll decide, lol. It'll be 1 or 2 more 2.5 jugs and have a couple seeds from my buddies blueberry auto grow that produced some seeds, but I'm worried they will be regular seeds so we'll see. Update in the morning
20200409_211147.jpg
20200409_211104.jpg
20200409_211053.jpg
20200409_210932.jpg

Day 39, quick update, germinated 2 new new beans found some 7 litre pots in the garage so their just popping out of the soil now. I went with an expert seeds sweet cream and a ministry of cannabis blueberry domina. Everything else seems to be fattening up nicely, but the northern lights is struggling a bit, not sure if it doesnt like the extra light and the added temperature but it doesnt seem to want to perk up from the feeding 2 days ago. I'm feeding it around 3 - 4 grams of megacrop since it just started showing sex and my temperature is ranging from 80 to 82 degrees fahrenheit with 50% rh

Northern lights
20200413_164430.jpg

Strawberry caugh
20200413_164528.jpg

Dark devil
20200413_164523.jpg

Strawberry cheesecake
20200413_164514.jpg
20200413_164501.jpg
20200413_164419.jpg

Things are getting worse by the day for the northern lights, leaves are drying up and dying, also the dark devil leaves are getting spots all over them. The mega crop nutrients aren't agreeing with me and my plants apparently:( going to try and feed and increase the amounts, I dont think it's from over feeding.
20200414_155347.jpg
20200414_155325.jpg
15868942797196222820844071489631.jpg

but the northern lights is struggling a bit, not sure if it doesnt like the extra light and the added temperature but it doesnt seem to want to perk up from the feeding 2 days ago. I'm feeding it around 3 - 4 grams of megacrop since it just started showing sex and my temperature is ranging from 80 to 82 degrees fahrenheit with 50% rh
My apologies AJ as I must have skimmed over that part. I know you were working with Shed but I think if he was aware of the amount of feed you are giving he would advise you to bump it up, as I would too.
Early flower you should be feeding 5g/gal, then 5.5 and finishing off with 6g/gal around harvest. Megacrop on it's own will have enough Ca in for the life of the plant. Increase the feed to 5.5g/gal as soon as you can and water more frequently. Don't let the pots go as light as you were doing in veg.

Hold off on the calmag and let the MC do it's thing first.

:passitleft:

No problem fella. Calcium deficiencies definitely display on all so give them all a good dose.
I agree with the Ca issue but he's underfeeding them right now. Once he brings that dose up the Ca issues should take care of itself.

My apologies AJ as I must have skimmed over that part. I know you were working with Shed but I think if he was aware of the amount of feed you are giving he would advise you to bump it up, as I would too.
Early flower you should be feeding 5g/gal, then 5.5 and finishing off with 6g/gal around harvest. Megacrop on it's own will have enough Ca in for the life of the plant. Increase the feed to 5.5g/gal as soon as you can and water more frequently. Don't let the pots go as light as you were doing in veg.

Hold off on the calmag and let the MC do it's thing first.

Hey no worries @MrSauga, so I did a bit of a mixture lol. I increased the nutes on the northern lights and cut the amount so that I could judge it then water quicker. The others I added 5 ml/4 litres of cal/mag and lowered the amount ad well.

So perkier today, did a defol of the bad leaves and a few fans that were blocking bud sites, overall looks 100% better. I also raised the light so it wasnt so intense
20200415_152153.jpg

Plants are so funny. 'the best thing you can do is nothing, the worst thing you can do is nothing' :rofl: I sum that up to being a gardener...

Back
Top Bottom