Adding more lights during flowering

newbee1234

Hi everyone hope you are doing well.

for any of you that have seen my posts im almost 14 days into flowering,, and ive had another idea... can i add another light to my set up during flowering??? im running a 6oow hps in a 1.2x1.2 tent with six beauties but i want more light to get further down and to give the already gorgeous looking top kolas more light i.e. plants love more light. so am i right in thinking that i could add another light pull them both a little bit higher and it will be OK, my fan is currently idling at 30% with the lights on so i know extraction wont be a problem just don't wanna fuck anything up. i don't have funds to buy LED's (unless anyone want to donate some :thumb: lol) but i have 3 more lights and ballasts lying around i could use with brand new bulbs in

thanks guys in advance :Namaste:

Hi everyone hope you are doing well.

for any of you that have seen my posts im almost 14 days into flowering,, and ive had another idea... can i add another light to my set up during flowering??? im running a 6oow hps in a 1.2x1.2 tent with six beauties but i want more light to get further down and to give the already gorgeous looking top kolas more light i.e. plants love more light. so am i right in thinking that i could add another light pull them both a little bit higher and it will be OK, my fan is currently idling at 30% with the lights on so i know extraction wont be a problem just don't wanna fuck anything up. i don't have funds to buy LED's (unless anyone want to donate some :thumb: lol) but i have 3 more lights and ballasts lying around i could use with brand new bulbs in

thanks guys in advance :Namaste:

Its allways good to have more light if your tight on space you should be toping and lollipoping the lower leaves. Why worry about the lower buds, start toping it like crazy and focus everyone to the top colas and that will help your yeal and space

thanks serpent. this is my first grow so im really nervous about over doing them and i wouldnt know where to start i wish i had read up on lst earlier on im the grow.

can anyone suggest a good video guide or similar and is it ok to start messing with them 14 days into flowering? would it slow them down?

so as far as the adding another light thats gonna be ok then?

cheers guys and gals

I can tell you from first hand experience just a few weeks ago i added and changed out some lighting in my 5 week into flowering and it helped to get the stalled plants moving again, its all in my journal i had 2 600 w and a 250 led but one of the 600 was an open reflector and causing all kinds of issues so i turned it off for a few weeks till i could get another sealed, then i put it in and vented both and everything is going better then ever

Back
Top Bottom