Advanced nutrients advice

Dshrum

Hello all! This is my first post, I am at work so I'm going to keep it short and simple, I have 6 plants about to go into their dark phase in 3 days, this is my second year and I've decided to do completely different nutes, and was wondering what a good feeding cycle is using advanced nutrients nirvana and also what works well with it. Keep in mind I grow 100% organic and I am using soil. Any help is much appreciated.

What kind of organic soil are you using? I would say it all depends on the nutrient make up of your soil

If it were me I would start with half strength and work my way up. When I am feeding nutes I do 2 feelings and then one plain water. I use RO so each watering will always get cal mag.

Read your plants and listen to them. If you see them needing more, like during flower production, add an extra feed.

I use happy frog for soil and I have cal mag ready also, on the fresh water cycles is when I should be using cal mag? Also I was thinking about adding about a 1/2 Oz of molasses per galon should I add this to the nirvana feed or with the fresh water. What is RO?

Ok cool. I have never used happy frog but heard great things about it. I use fox farms ocean forest. I add cal mag to every watering with nutes and with the plain water. 3 ml/gal RO water.

I don't do the molasses treatment and My flowers are always covered in crystals and are dense. The reason I don't is I always worry about feeding the bad bacterial and for me it's not worth the chance of a bad bacteria bloom. But many use it without problems.

Ya Im using other advanced nutrients and knew to start on week 3 ,but i thought I could get away with twice a week though. Also that's good because I already used ro water.

Back
Top Bottom