Advanced Nutrients greed!

fatcatzzz

Generally I enjoy a kiss or some kind of fore play before I get f*****. I was just at my neighborhood hydro shop and the guy that runs the place showed me a letter that he got from AN. The letter states that the prices, charged to him, WILL BE GOING UP 23%. This on top of a 10% increase last month. This is simplely unexceptable. Manufacturing costs double in 2 months? I don't think so.

This is the time to make a change, but to WHAT? Any Ideas? There must be some nutrients out there that you don't have to mortage the house to use.

wondering what to do,
fatcatzzz

Re: Advanced Nutrients greed!!

IMO FF is junk, I used it before, and wasn't impressed (hydro) Now FF for soil is very nice.

Have you looked into Ducth Masters? Their Foliar line is very impressive, so impressive, I am going to try the entire line next grow.

AN is expressive, but it does work!

The only Dutch Masters product I use on a regular basis is "ZONE". bUT i will give their Foliar line a look.

Yes AN costs. But I'm not so sure you gain that over any other made for marijuana nutrients when you factor in the additional dollars you pay for AN.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a AN basher. I like the products. And I agree with Dank about them working. They works great.

fatcatzzz

Dank: I just picked up a bottle of the FX Bloom, going to give it a try. Will post back when I have some result.

kmkstar: I will have to wait a bit on the CSN17, going to use up the rest of the AN I have. If it does everything they say it will do, it is quite a product. I have heard good things about.

Dank: I just picked up a bottle of the FX Bloom, going to give it a try. Will post back when I have some result.

kmkstar: I will have to wait a bit on the CSN17, going to use up the rest of the AN I have. If it does everything they say it will do, it is quite a product. I have heard good things about.

IMO it's the best for you dollar. You will not be disappointed. :cool:

My dude at the local hydro store in Hollywood was telling me the same thing fatkatzz. I wonder if the increases only affect certain states/regions you think?

there should be a mad scientist around here that could do a chemical analysis on AN and
clone it.

that gives me an idea i will look into it

Back
Top Bottom