Advice for newbie on pruning hybrids

VegVoyour

Would like so feedback on my plants, lots of new growth from top to bottom, should I let it grow or trim some? Plants are only 2 1/2 weeks old. Space queen strain and sorcerer. This is indoor grow

420-magazine-mobile1352945918.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2106771599.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1274988891.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1822520091.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546073094.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If it was my call I would let them grow. At 2 1/2 weeks I would be thinking about giving them time to grow where you can't see. Roots.
You'll have plenty of time later to address the top later. Just my 2 cents. :grinjoint:

Much appreciated, thanks...I was thinking let them go.....reading some of these grows make everything seem so complex like you have to monitor the grow 24/7 and every sip of water has to be so precise....not knocking anyone one but is newbies can feel like we are doing something wrong or you have to spend thousands to grow a plant

The main thing to keep in mind is to take your time and be kind to them when they are young. You really don't want to stress them at this point.
Know what you mean by thinking you might have to watch every little move according to some but remember it's a weed. You already done one big task by giving them life to begin with, now the rest of the journey is where it gets good. just have patience and you'll be fine.
Happy growing. :allgood:

Know what you mean by thinking you might have to watch every little move according to some but remember it's a weed.

IMHO one can do more damage by trying to make it more "complex" and if you just ignored the plant and didn't feed it any nutes you could have better results. The old Keep it Simple will get you something for your time, after you learn more you can worry about increasing Quality or Yield....I'm still at the "just trying to keep them alive" stage :rofl:, I'm trying to keep my quality of flowers where it is (been happy with my smoke so far from this experience) and I will worry about getting more yield out of it somewhere down the road some more.

Your plant has a nice green color to it and looks very healthy IMHO

IMHO one can do more damage by trying to make it more "complex" and if you just ignored the plant and didn't feed it any nutes you could have better results. The old Keep it Simple will get you something for your time, after you learn more you can worry about increasing Quality or Yield....I'm still at the "just trying to keep them alive" stage :rofl:, I'm trying to keep my quality of flowers where it is (been happy with my smoke so far from this experience) and I will worry about getting more yield out of it somewhere down the road some more.

Your plant has a nice green color to it and looks very healthy IMHO
You have any bud/ flower pictures?

You have any bud/ flower pictures?

Three links in my Sig take you to all three of my attempts (some are ongoing as Clones and all that). Start with the Anti Journal one as that is my first one and show/tells what I'm using for my grow box grows (and has before/after pics of both my completed cycles).

Top media looks semi-dry in just a couple of those pics, that probably not an issue as long as the root ball is getting plenty at this point. Also not sure what your growing in but they look nice for 2.5 weeks....you already have them in bigger pots at this stage than I had my ladies in.

My 1 quart pots at 2.5 weeks went into their current 1.8 gallon pots so I did NOT top until about 8-10days after I transplanted to avoid double shock...

Would like so feedback on my plants, lots of new growth from top to bottom, should I let it grow or trim some? Plants are only 2 1/2 weeks old. Space queen strain and sorcerer. This is indoor grow

420-magazine-mobile1352945918.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2106771599.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1274988891.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1822520091.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1546073094.jpg

Nah bro let them go for now. A lot of growers make the mistake of trying to do so much. Lol especially beginners. They feel the need that they have to be doing something. Let them go. Leave them alone lol. There's only so much you can do , sit back and watch them grow !

Much appreciated, thanks...I was thinking let them go.....reading some of these grows make everything seem so complex like you have to monitor the grow 24/7 and every sip of water has to be so precise....not knocking anyone one but is newbies can feel like we are doing something wrong or you have to spend thousands to grow a plant

I agree on simplicity. Your plant looks awesome. I am on my 1st grow from a bag seed, have to say very disappointed with it being a male ..
I check on the plant if I'm around the house but imo less is more with growing in a closet. Good luck with your plants.
Marc

Sent with my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Top media looks semi-dry in just a couple of those pics, that probably not an issue as long as the root ball is getting plenty at this point. Also not sure what your growing in but they look nice for 2.5 weeks....you already have them in bigger pots at this stage than I had my ladies in.

My 1 quart pots at 2.5 weeks went into their current 1.8 gallon pots so I did NOT top until about 8-10days after I transplanted to avoid double shock...
Top is dry but plenty moist about a quarter inch below, just using half miracle grow soil and another that has perlite in it

Back
Top Bottom