Advice on organic LED grow

Peaceandbud

Hi guys
I'm new hear but been reading posts for a while. I'm a experienced grower with canna and hps and had great results. I've not grown for a couple years now and really miss it, I want to start again but with organic and led, I know the saying "if it's not broke don't fix it" but I haven't got the patience for 2 feeds a day and dealing with massive heat extraction any more. After a lot of research I'm contemplating biobizz soil and neuts with platinum led lights. Leds are what's scaring me the most I can't seem to get the kind of confirmation I need or seen results that give me peace of mind with a particular brand kind of the same with soil and neuts. Ive got a 2m x 2m room and I'm prepared to spend if I know it's gonna be worth it in the long run.
As anyone tried both bio bizz and platinum at the same time? Are leds even worth the time?

:welcome: There are lots of LED brands to chose from and many different Nute systems as well. I can only speak from my experience. I run Mars-Hydro lights with Doc Budd's High Brix soil. When you are getting start with Doc's kit, it takes a month for your first batch of soil to "cook".

My flower tent is only 1mx1m but I am running a perpetual garden and harvesting 1 plant every 2 weeks or so. I get 3-4 oz average per plant. :circle-of-love::peace:

now you've got me thinking lol that sounds like a great idea could easily split the room. What mars hydro are you using in flower if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to have a look at doc budds now thanks

now you've got me thinking lol that sounds like a great idea could easily split the room. What light are you using in veg if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to have a look at doc budds now thanks

My lights are all older (3 years old or so). My flower tent has a Mars 900 over the top and 2 old style 300s for side lighting. My veg tent (2ftx2ft) I have 2 mars 400s.

They have newer lights now that if I was in the market now, I would be looking at. Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro. There is also a whole thread run by Sara, the Mars-Hydro rep. You can ask questions here too. Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion :circle-of-love::peace:

Thanks a lot for your info really helped. I never really bothered looking in to mars hydro as I seen a post a while back that made me believe they was bad quality but by you saying yours are 3 years old says a lot and there a hell of a lot cheaper then what I was looking at i will take a look now also another question (sorry to be a pest) with soil do u need much of a run off when feeding as I'm so used to coco I'm used to having a good run off

With Doc's kit, my girls all start in 1 gal smart pots. They will be upsized to 7 gal at roughly week six or so depending on space.

The 1 gal pots get approximately 1qt of drench and the 7 gal get between 1 and 2 gal depending on how thirsty they are (later flower, more water). They get drenched 1x per week and that holds them. :circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom