Advice to rectify schoolboy error

budschmoker1

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a bit of advice as to the best way to proceed with my first grow,

600w mh soil
Soil
Royal queen #1 queen
Royal queen white widow

I've made the major mistake about properly planning my grow and am now in a situation which I don't know what I should do to get the best results.

My issue as such is that I didn't properly think about the end of grow (harvest) as I am due to go on a family holiday in around 3 weeks time. Not the best time as my ladies will be roughly ready around the time I'm going away, I'm left stressing over whether to cut them prior to going away and risk a weeks drying without the possibly of checking them for the whole week and therefore risking the quality of final product (possibly not ready by then and/or messing up the curing process) or to leave them to enjoy their lights for another week while I catch some sun ( the issue with this is that they will either receive no water for that week or I'll have to try and make some kind of automatic watering contraption) I've no one who I would feel conformable letting in on my little secret to ask to check on them.

So which seems to be the lesser of the two evils or is there a better way that I've not thought about?

Back
Top Bottom