Advise please

It's fell over so I tiwd all together and guna sort it out why would my stems be so weak could it be heat I've got 2 big fans in there with 2 600whps lights room about 3m by 2m but these 3 plants have filled the space anything I can do to help tough on the stems please thanks in advance

why would my stems be so weak

2 600whps lights room about 3m by 2m

6 square meters = 64.5835 square feet. Minimum of 30 watts per square foot of HPS in growth phase (18 hours per day) / 50 watts per square foot in flowering phase (12 hours per day) is recommended. You have 18.58 watts per square foot :(.

Oh shit never worked it out like that just put one in a tent with one light as it fell so had to try support it will it be ok in pollytunnle in summer @TorturedSoul gota move by next week

Had to move out my old house so I've lost 2 6ft plants to outside but managed to save smallest one made a normal tent into attic tent days after transferring from house to house and it still looks really good bit bendy what can I use for more sugars at the end of grow

Attachments

• IMG_20201001_094823.jpg
    IMG_20201001_094823.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20201001_094814.jpg
    IMG_20201001_094814.jpg
    965.8 KB · Views: 8
Doesn't look anywhere near being finished. The leaf problem is a little concerning, but probably minor like a calmag deficiency. Its going to need food throwing out pistols like that for sure. Moving it around didn't shock it to much amirite?

Hey @Ljb1 , I'd like to apologize for the "experienced" people expecting you to know what's going on after saying this was your second time growing. Some people seem to forget they were once new too.
I mean, I'm a sarcastic person myself, but would never put anyone down for "not knowing" ...there's no such thing as a stupid question...it's the only way to learn :thumb:

Should I take a load of fan leaves off bin got little buds everywhere n plants 6ft tall but still bushy
I only "defoliate" my bigger fans about half way through flower, not for light, but more for air circulation.
Just learning that's my second grow but all a learning curve ATM there my first phenos there in 25l pots 6ft tall you think be ok to put in pollytunnle outside for last bit of 5 weeks of flower?
Yes , it should be fine, try not to tussle them too much.
Do you think I should start to flush my leaves are turning yellow all over well fan leaves advise please my first pheno but it was ment to be autos so new for me
Your leaves are turning yellow because the plant is using the stored nutrients from them, time to feed.....and Oh yeah, flushing's a myth, you're not going to flush "anything" out of your plant, you'll just stress her.

If you need, or want any unbiased help, just put an @ in front of my name, and I'll come check you out :thumb:

Hey @Ljb1 , I'd like to apologize for the "experienced" people expecting you to know what's going on after saying this was your second time growing. Some people seem to forget they were once new too.
I mean, I'm a sarcastic person myself, but would never put anyone down for "not knowing" ...there's no such thing as a stupid question...it's the only way to learn :thumb:

I only "defoliate" my bigger fans about half way through flower, not for light, but more for air circulation.

Yes , it should be fine, try not to tussle them too much.

Your leaves are turning yellow because the plant is using the stored nutrients from them, time to feed.....and Oh yeah, flushing's a myth, you're not going to flush "anything" out of your plant, you'll just stress her.

If you need, or want any unbiased help, just put an @ in front of my name, and I'll come check you out :thumb:
Cheers bro appreciate it my first pheno an trichomes that I can se by eye are starting turn ambery colour does that mean she's pretty much ready?

You can identify the heads of the trichomes on the flowers by naked eye? I wish I had a young man's eyes. And not in the "Jeffrey Dahmer" sense of the thing, either, lol.

Cheers bro appreciate it my first pheno an trichomes that I can se by eye are starting turn ambery colour does that mean she's pretty much ready?
I don't know what you're looking at, but, I need a jewelers loupe to see my trichs, but if you're correct, I usually pull mine at 70% amber :thumb:

@MochaBud shall I keep giving bloom for bit longer then?
Yes sir/ma'am I would :thumb: ...for now you can go by the pistils (little white hairs), once they start turning darker colors, look at the trichs, they'll be changing colors at that point :passitleft:

There is no way to tell trich colors with the naked eye.... every grower on here is using a jewelers loupe or mini microscope with 30/60 X magnification to see trich colors. Get a pocket microscope US $15 or a digital microscope $35 online or grow shops. There are different models & here’s a pic of the analog $15 dollar job I’ve got, it also helps to identify mites or critter eggs on your crop. Here’s a pic of trichs from a question on today’s FAQ page Trichs pic

Back
Top Bottom