Aiob 1st Cabinet Indoor Soil Grow - Sensi Star - Chronic - ST#4

aiob420

Hello im new here.
I would appreciate some help - i dont want my babies to suffer
i just need some guidance.please - thank you

5xChronic,3xSweetTooth#4,1xSensiStar(mainly indicas)

-Lamp 400w HPS cool tube
-i have one outtake vent.
-a 0.5m2 space to grow in my closet(wraped inside with white reflective foil.
-i use plagron grow mix with perlite & i added a little vermiculit for extra air the soil and 7l pots

tomorow is the first day on 12/12 cycle

temp.: 25 - 28 celsius during the day and 21 - 17 celsius at night
(i figured out how to maintain the perf.temp during day with the vent.(closet exhoust) 10min on 10min off
(at night is a little trickier i gotta buy one more timer for the heating but im broke now so im just gonna have to do it myself.

humudity:50-65% daytime and i have to maintain it so i just mist the air in the room and clean the floor with water.in the closet i put the wet towels around and its still not perfect.
during nighttime it gets up to 70%

I've got 9 rooted clones(14days)bought. its 5th day today.on saturday I put them under 400wHPS and i think i stressed them a little or maybe next morning when i did the transplanting in to 7l pots(i've put plenty of water the first time)
the leaves have been curled down and i've been misting them 3x a day and then under cool white for about an hour to absorb the humidity
i've broken up the soil a few times this week to get in some air
i only water them(only water) in 1xsaturday(after transplant)and yesterday and they seem to like it
i also put some bionova vital strenghtner in the water when i mist them.
i've read about how this soil contain fertiliser(time realise) so im not sure when to add some couse i've got some plagron bloom(Alga Bloom promotes improved root development and a strong, rich flowering of the plant. Plagron Alga-bloom contains: 13% phosphor, 14% potash, 1.5% nitrogen, trace elements, vitamins, enzymes, growth hormones, ferments and more than 20 types of amino acids.)and i dont want to give em if the soil contains it and burn something

i have this chart that i've got beside the fertiliser when i bought it and it says to start adding the alga bloom 1st week of flower so im asking anybody to write me some instructions down

iam worried that iam not doing everything in my power
my sensi star has got yellow-green color and if its N def. how could that be in plagron grow mix with added vermiculit.
i will paste some pics down and i hope i'll get better pics next time.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_6945.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69441.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69431.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69421.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69411.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69401.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69391.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69381.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69371.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_69361.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_6935.JPG

ok i will send more pics when they grow
aiob

Re: aiob 1st cabinet indoor soil grow(sensistar,chronic,ST#4)

IMG_6945.JPG

IMG_69441.JPG

IMG_69431.JPG

IMG_69421.JPG

IMG_69411.JPG

IMG_69401.JPG

IMG_69391.JPG

IMG_69381.JPG

IMG_69371.JPG

IMG_69361.JPG

IMG_6935.JPG

i have a question about how should i get ST#4,SensiStar growing to get as much out of it thats possiblle(i know im goona try one of the Chronic to top or something,others are gonna be left untopped) but when its the proper time do i top them now or wait.and do i use ScrOG,SOG for better yields or not and if yes when.i will be very thankfull to anyone who have an expiriences for any answer or suggestion.aiob

temp.: 25 - 28celsius(75-82F) during the day and 21 - 17celsius(62.5-70F) at night

now all of you can read what temp.iam having:thumb: ok

and another thing my tap water ph is around 9,and after a day sitting still ph drops to 7

i havent add no fertiliser to the yellow-green plant (SStar) for now couse i think she's suffer just a little and im still waiting...anybody please diagnose this plants problem.
here are some clear pics of her all around in normal light

IMG_6957.JPG

IMG_6956.JPG

IMG_6955.JPG

IMG_69541.JPG

i know she's not too much yellow under white light but if you compare it to the others the diffrence is obvious and iam still not sure if maybe it is just the genetics or N def.

IMG_69521.JPG

IMG_69511.JPG

im going to start tie them down LST starting with a couple for now

when i finish i'll post more pics not as much as i did(but i think better send more and be sure than not)

ok seeya

aiob

im doing LST i hope iam doing it right.i've let them about 8hours tied before i switch the light off and then i release them in natural state is that ok.
here are some pics

IMG_6964.JPG

IMG_6963.JPG

IMG_6962.JPG

IMG_6961.JPG

IMG_6960.JPG

IMG_6959.JPG

IMG_6958.JPG

iam still hoping somebody will take a few minutes and reply and i hope for some guidance here becouse this is my first indoor grow and dont want to have problems.

aiob

im back and my babies are alive and they are doin great exept the sensi star becouse she's in a too little countainer,and im very frustrated and i dont want to put the soil from the outside(dont wanna bring anything in) but she'll have to do it like this.no pro.soil left,no money,...i hope im gonna be able to sample some of the buds - will she die in this container?anynone please any clues...

here is a pic of how i tied them down.

IMG_6964.JPG

ok today is the 6st day of flow.
the T is between 24 - 28C during the day and around 20C at night.
humidity is 60-65% and they love it.:420:
i started with nutrients a few days ago(first 2x times a little less concentrated than half of what it says on the box.and yesterday I fed them well foliar and watering.
also the LST has left its effect on the plants.
on 3 plants i did it for 1-2 days and on the others almost a week.they are so nice and bushy.:420:
the flowers or preflowers are showing already very nice.

ok a few pics and im still hoping for any advice or anything couse i think we have to help each other here and im prepare to help anybody at anygiven time(when i gain more expiriences on growing).
this is one of the best forum i have seen on any subject,i just love it

:peace: & :love: to everybody

IMG_69741.JPG

IMG_6973.JPG

IMG_6972.JPG

IMG_6971.JPG

IMG_6970.JPG

IMG_6969.JPG

IMG_6968.JPG

IMG_6967.JPG

IMG_6966.JPG

IMG_6965.JPG

im back again and the roots are starting to come out of the pot that is a good sign yeah,and i wonder... is that bad? what effect is gonna have on my plants? is there enough place for some nice buds to grow with these 7L(2gallon) pots???

IMG_6976.JPG

IMG_6977.JPG

are here on this forum anyone not too stoned to reply ??
it would be nice getting some answers...

ok bye

LST works wonders bro and it looks like since your roots are starting to pop out you will need to transplant to bigger pots.
if you can afford good soil maybe think about some expert brand soil its like 7 bucks at walmart. just stay away from miracle gro lol
and if you cant afford any soil at all i would say outdoor soil is fine man, just try to get those plants in bigger pots so they grow buddy.
im sorry that no one has replied thats crazy everyones so friendly here. my grow is in my signature if you want to check it out :D
im not that great with advice cause im on my first grow but i can tell you this, it isnt as complicated as people can make it seem, if your on a low budget, you dont need perfect leaves, you seem to have a great set up and a good light like you have will get you a long way. all you need to think about is watering them and giving their roots room to grow. if yous see problems with the leaves jump on here and surf around some journals, people tell cheap ways to take care of problems with the plants and what i mean is like shit from a grociery store. so i wouldnt worry too much about anything you are doing great and i like that you are LSTing, that goes a LONG way my friend.
ill be around! :peace:

finally somebody,thanks for advice ill be transplanting sensi star soon and for the others i really dont have a choice its alreadys 7l pots(2gal.) and i wouldnt be able to squeeze them all in the closet.
so ill be doing one more transplant for sensi star and the place will be packed its only 0.48m2
its my first indoor and i know im doing ok for now.i've read a few books in last week(as much as i could),but the journals here are one of the best source of information-its great to see all the pics along.
i also wanted to know how it is with the lower fan leaves if they dont get much light should i take them off, im on my 6th day of flowering(its day 11th since i started with these clones) - is there any rule on taking the leaves off on certain day of flowering or you just clean the old brown off and leave the others.
im thinking of doing them in a scrog so i should be starting to clean the lower parts..??- should i wait with the scrog?how long??
thank you again for reply and im hoping to get more help :peace:&:love: to all
bye

ok just a few more things i forgot before.
i've read that on 21st day of flowering you should take your fan leaves,low.branches,..off,but if i take em off before(now) the energy of the plant wouldnt be wasted on lower branches and fan leaves for 10 more days.
i wonder if i take em off now would i be hurting the plants too much or it will be fine and the energy is not wasted and is transfered to the canopy where the light is more intense.
thats all for now.
bye

about the taking leaves off and branches, bro i wouldnt take ANY branches off at any time unless you were cloning, cause those branches will produce little popcorn buds and that contributes to the harvest. you shouldnt worry about the plants energy because it will have more than enough to give to all its branches and buds,
think about it this way (even though you arent planning to do this, it is just something i have read alot and figured would give you an idea as to the energy the plants have stored) if you wait till a plant is ready to harvest (or if your forced to early harvest) you could throw ice cold water on the roots and stick it in the dark for 48 hours. and that would make the plant think the end of the world. and that plant will use stored energy to shoot as much resin up in the buds as possible to try to grab pollen from males so that the family doesnt stop there and it makes seeds. but of course it wouldnt catch any pollen cause there is none. but you would have a monster smoke!
my point is, a plant has energy even when the lights are off, so if it has enough energy to store, it has enough energy to cover all of its growth.
as for taking off leaves, i do that now because im into flowering and have buds i want light to get to. but thats the only reason i do it, if theres a leaf that aint blocking light from getting to a bud, its valueble in my book. it absorbs energy and feeds it to the plant. so only trim what is becoming a problem, not what you think is taking up energy.
hope i helpped! :peace:

yeah i agree i need bigger pots and i think i just cant do anything with that issiue at this point becouse i need to harvest quickly at least 1 or 2 plants and i didnt plan well and they are packed in that closet already in day 6 of flowerin so im thinking to leave them for this grow like that they've been already stressed when i transplanted the clones 11 days ago and they've in bad shape for a few days
and then i have a limited height in that closet.plants only can grow from soil up to 70cm(abot 2feet)max.
i hope of getting at least an 30g(1ounce) per plant do anyone think i can reach that yield with that set up.
and they're growing so fast i almost hear them growing:thumb:
i cant believe it is such a diffrence in speed they are growing indoor
some more pics for today

IMG_6998.JPG

IMG_6997.JPG

IMG_69931.JPG
look at that stem almost thicker than my finger already

IMG_69902.JPG

IMG_69891.JPG

IMG_6984.JPG

i dont have enough space to transplant them
IMG_6982.JPG

if anyone have any suggestions how can i max.my yield at this point or
how to get two plants mature in fastest time it would be great
thanks to all
:peace:&:love:
bye

thanks alot PoohBurrMedic
i was hoping for answer like that so i wouldnt mess up for now im not cutting anything off

hoping for more inf. like that it helps
bye

Back
Top Bottom