Aiob 1st Cabinet Indoor Soil Grow - Sensi Star - Chronic - ST#4

if your not going to transplant them dude i would water them as much as they need it and really keep watch on that so you dont underwater them. and if worst comes to worst you CAN trim the roots, but thats a last resort i would think because of root rot and other problems that could come from that.
lookin good bro i honestly think that you could find pots that are atleast a little bigger than those that would fit in there and dont worry about height you can always tie them over and control the hight.
im not really sure what you are trying to say about harvest but i hope you dont mean you would harvest early and that you know that you cant harvest untill they are ready. well you could but it wouldnt be as good of weed or the optimal yeild.

i look at your space and i see potential i think you could find some 3 gal pots to move those plants into you could look for taller pots rather than wider or something but im afraid for your plants keeping them root bound like that. im using a 4 gallon pot and my plant is far from rootbound and i believe that is the reason i havent had any problems with it because i put it in that huge pot like a week after it sprouted from seed so it has never experienced tight roots.

when you think about how much your gonna get off your plants, just remember that when you tie your plant over (this applies for branches too) you increase your yeild. and as you can tell i LIVE by LST because i have seen what it does to a plant. if i remember in the next day or so i will come here to your journal and show you what i mean about LST. my plant isnt the perfect example but it sure is an example and i have tied it all over the place.

back to your root problem, i would find atleast containes that are half a gallon bigger than those. and im sure you could make it work buddy

im half asleep and stoned so im out brotha ill check in later good luck :peace:

to me, i believe that weed plants, you could never have a space issue well you could but about 3-4 weeks into flowering you can cut most of the fanleaves off and those are what take up most of your space so then you would have more space.

fajrfheiufowhrifwe high.

nice to see some replys finally
well im using the plagron grow mix with perlite and also a fertilizer alga bloom for flowering and i know almost for sure that without ph,ec meters using this fertilizer and some dirt from outside i could have big problems
i must really think this if im gonna do it and gamble becouse they are looking so happy now.maybe if ill be able to get some money in a few weeks i could transplant a few more in 9L(2.5gallon)pots.
for now they're not root bound i think,its only 10,11 days that i've transplanted and the roots were so small then
can they overgrow these 7l(2gal.)pots so fast ? only if they would grow this fast outdoor mmm :thumb:

i will definetly continue the LST but the two chronics im gonna let it grow normal - no LST to finished them in less time
im getting short on my suppy here and the flowering time is 8weeks

again thanks PoohBurrMedic im checking your grow now and i see you're doing great.ill be cheching it out for some time now.im gonna learn a lot here on this forum.soo great.

for now they love it in combination with this soil from plagron

so at this point i dont wanna transplant in half gallon bigger container it may shock them,the soil might mess up the ph
i dont have money for another bag of this soil(i would only transplant in the same soil)
i have had some problems transplanting with local soil in the past growing outdoors
im waiting for some solution or just get this grow till harvest and plan the next time very well and getting max.off this plants-they're having the potential no doubt

see you all tomorow :peace:&:love: to all

bye

Ok Ur ganna need more than a half gallon bigger pots lol.. I'd say 5 gallon. Also did you say you have 2 ft of vertical grow room? Is that possible? Where is your light!? Your plants are going to more than double in size and you can LST but they are still going to shoot up during flower. I forget what type of light you have, but if it's and HPS, I just don't see this working out man. Is there anywhere else you could move em to?

i agree with 420farmer man 2ft if space upwards isnt going to be enough you should think about where to move your set up.
alittle info,
marijuana is a weed, and as you see outside weeds grow everywhere and take a beating, marijuana is only a bit different.
in flowering though, marijuana is established and not very easy to kill or shock or stress.
and when a plant is root bound, you can transplant with no problem because the roots are so bound together you know that when you put them in a bigger pot you wont smash them or anything.

so think about moving your set up and transplanting, and dont worry about outdoor soil or shock to the plants they will be perfectly fine bro.

as for ph and stuff i dont ph my water or soil and i have NEVER had a leaf def problem at all this grow, so that tells you that you dont need to worry about that stuff when you have bigger problems like pot size and grow area size.
if you cant move your set up i might suggest taking a couple plants out to make room and just finding someone who wants them or chopping them and making hash. because if you only have 2 ft of upward space you need to find short wide pots and you need to tie those plants like crazy, but i dont think even that will keep you golden through the whole grow.

i hope everything works out man!
:peace:

hey im wake its time to bake :thanks:

that is exactly what i was afraid of. not gettig them all the space they need it.i wasnt so precise either so have a little bit more i think 70cm(0.7m or 2feet&1/3)and i have to run some mesurments when i turn the lighst on.maybe there is way....
if the space become the difficulty ill just cut some of them out
since there is a good air excange at all times in this closet and the white refleclective material there is great,...
obvious a good setup for now
if decide to relocated them in a few weeks later in a small room which is almost without air excanged during the day(winters are so cold here in northern europe)and no white walls,...(no optimal conditions)
ill have to disinfect the small room totally and clean all the dust up and insects
i hope im gonna get some money soon.
life is a bitch when you struggling for the a better life of the plants
if they are stressed im stressed also,...
i really hope its worth it
i've read somewhere about the 2 pots method- one pot is sitting into another pot (cut in half) that is filled with vermiculite
the roots should be fine am i right- they should grow down in to vermiculit right thru the holes - but they would grow even bigger than
im just thinking if i relocate my garden which are the best options for these plants
but where to get all these pots and vermiculite cheap im gonna have to sacrifice bad for this grow
as soon as i put the light back im gonna measure this closet a few times again and then this room im talking about...at least i have some time to think it thru
when should i transplant them...which day of flowering the transplanting shoud take place...i think i have some time left
ok thanks everybody for your time you're great:thanks:
:peace:&:love:to all
bye

i wouldnt suggest cutting your plants to save space,
your talking about everything being worth it and stuff but if you go cutting on your plants it will stress them and youll get less yeild.
thats just my opinion brotha.

yeah i know
i was saying to cut a few whole plants off like you were saying before
if there is anythink to save in this closet to keep them in until transplant ill do it.
another think my 400wHps(cool tube) is around 40cm(1feet1/3) ((1 feet is 30cm)) above the canopy should i lower that?
would that make them grow tighter?i hope so
or not i dont wanna burn anything
couse if i can lower the lamp for better penetration that would be nice
i was experimenting with the height of the lamp and in the begging when the clones werent used to HPS they were suffering
the light was to intense so if the clones do abituate on light with some time i could lower thant lamp closer to canopy
:thanks:all
:peace:&:love:

a

you can always find a solution,i was looking my closet and there is actually a draw a big one on the lowest part of it so if space become a problem i can still get about 8 inches of extra space.but we'll see

here are some pics and mesurments
from the top of the lamp&to the top of the closet is 56cm(22inches)

IMG_7000.JPG

IMG_7001.JPG

from the top of the lamp to the floor of the closet without a draw is 92cm(36inches)
IMG_7002.JPG

width is 107cm(42inches)and depth 46cm(18inches)

and some more of my plants they are in 5 gear now 7th day of flowering-pistils already visible i did some more of LST and some more i will do
soon

IMG_7018.JPG

IMG_70141.JPG

IMG_70131.JPG

IMG_70121.JPG

IMG_70111.JPG

i will be doing transplant in week or two from now
i cant wait to see those buds packing :thumb:
i hope i did ok with the mesurments - they can be read

if you lower your lamp you need to think about burnage, just put your hand right over the top of the tallest plant and lower your light till you start to feel too much heat, then raise the light till the temp is comfortable. since you are using HPS, stretch can be a problem because of the spectrum. so your right the lower the light the better the plants will fill out instead of stretch.

thanks i lower it about 10cm(4 inches)it seems fine i have to check regulary for heat.
i was thinking of putting the net in(ScrOG)
what do you think.anyone???
should i wait or get them into Scrog now.
and some nice pics soon i hope - this cannon little camera sucks totally - a couple of pics and the batterys dead.what a crap
ok bye for now

i cant believe this chronic plant is so bushy i tied her down for 2days and cut only 3 lower branches a week ago and i think here is no need to LST this plant
IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7028.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

this is the one i wanna finish as soon as i can with if i dont mess up something
look at that plant im in love :circle-of-love:
IMG_7045.JPG

IMG_7034.JPG

if i lower the lamp for 10cm they're gonna grow even faster
cant wait to get to the end of the 2nd week on 12/12
im gonna be off for some time now couse i gotta go work,...hopefully tomorow ill have the net installed but im still open to suggestion if im gonna see some potential in it
:peace:&:love:to all and special :thanks: to PoohBurrMedic&420farmer you guys helped me alot.
bye

you shouldnt cut any lower branches buddy and you havent seen anything yet, those babies will grow like crazy so never think you wont need to control their hight,
idk how a scrog would turn out for you but you could definitely do it and probably would benefit you.
but wait till they are too tall, then tie them over and then push the screen on them as low as you can without hurting them and then let them grow and do their thing, and you should do great! :peace:
looking good bro!

Your plants are looking healthy! Be careful when lowering the light tho. I burnt my plants with a 150 about 6 inches away with good circulation. And I mean BURNT lol I threw the plants away they were crispy haha.. Just keep an eye on em! Are you on a 12/12 cycle yet? If not, DO IT lol.. Your not going to believe the growth during flowering so starting that as early as possible is what you want! I'm subbed for this grow, very interested in the space management and to see how it works out for ya, which I'm sure it will!

i hate my neighbors running through the apartment upstairs lol.

a 150w burnt your plants?!! damn!

no no i feel you brother, i was thinking about keeping my 150w 8 inches from the plant when i set up, now i dont think ill do that lol you gave me a heads up! lol

Back
Top Bottom