Aiob 1st Cabinet Indoor Soil Grow - Sensi Star - Chronic - ST#4

yea it was kind a nice,but theres always a thought back, i could've done much better if i knew about mistakes i made.i love this process of learnin,to be able to try out and do to plants whatever you want,...

and im kind a hooked on your journal last few days-like i said it seem unreal so different,i like that :thumb:

ok im about to smoke sweet tooth4 im kind a sober now,even though i smoked one before,and then i'll just write down what i can.
thats all
a.

i just couldn't write it that day i guess(smoke,smell,taste report on SweetTooth#4) - too much - the session spiralised out of control :lot-o-toke:,:lot-o-toke:,:lot-o-toke:,....:grinjoint::allgood:now

ok i forgot to say the other time when reportin on ST4 or tried to report :)

i forgot to metion this delicious frutiness that is in it in that indica kind of way,there is some blueberry influence i could tell almost certain and im still not sure - grapefruits, grapes??
its nice when cured and chlorophil doesnt scent that intesne anymore.
and then when holdin bud in hand you can smell forest,musk,earthiness,and something also i could recognize its actually one of the bad smells(animal like)but its nice to smell it in that fusion of aromas and when the bud is opened then this frutiness hits you so beutifull and intense im not a connosier yet so i've never expirenced with that intense and beatufull aroma
im pretty certain though that,if i would've done it any different way than organicaly grown in soil(plagron org.soil mix with perlite)-(i'l post a pic of a bag), that goes with the nutrients(also plagron) and flusshed for more than two weeks only with water that this would not be possible - maybe im wrong but why do people make such a big deal with flushing the plants before harvest???
and all that mania about organically grown - whys that - i believed it
maybe im smoking for the first time organically grown indoor or after a few years at least
i dont know about other parts of the world(only about canada,the states,amsterdam-usual internet content about cannabis)but where do i live its pretty bad situation if you have to buy it and even when paid top euros there are no comparison with what i've grown and that is true also with my few outdoor experiences. maybe its just love that make the difference how you treat your plants i mean.
ok maybe better to start reportin on smoke(ST4)= its not that smooth that i would like it to be yet-i think another month of a cure wouldnt hurt but theres no way thats gonna last that long.its that type of stone at beginin when you can be either active or you can lie back relax and enyoy the music or whatever do you do - i think that would be nice to smoke it when thinking,debate something filosophical.at least i found myself reading some heavy stuff and getting it so fast becouse i can really relax and point all my energy into reading and understandin much more easyly than i would sober-theres no way in my case for now.
well,it is also very cool too watch movies baked on ST4 cause it just is its great it takes away tension,pain,...i believe that cannabis can be applied almost for every common human medical condition

wanted to say with chronic when tolerance is build up i just can't be still-its crazy and im still gettin continous better results when tryin to use that high in different ways i didnt know that can be done with more energetic type of highs(it can be much more better than exp. than on cocaine and i know it - a person that have done it for like 4years every day,he's clean now(luckly - he smoke only weed nothing else now)told me about that when we traded some strains - he said it can be done this - that you can actually work with the high and use it in your advantage like some kind of meditation??i dont know??,and you can be baked on more sativa influence strains and feel however do you want even better than on some of most addictive substances and not feel the consiquences couse there are none - we smoking cannabis

anyway i wanted to say and im against drugs with destructive properties to be clear.i also tried some in my times but i dont need it anymore i've overgrown that obsessive drive to try everything when i was young
and that the possibilities here are really great what kind of psychological applications can cannabis have on humans.
and im about to investigate this more in future couse im very open to many ideas like this it seems so exciting...how many strains there are and all strains have different type of highs and hits you everytime differently,everyone feels it in theire own way every time they take it and that you can work on that in this way to be able to explore the horizons of your mind with cannabis so much - it never occure to me in 15 years since i started smoking weed
i hope someone can find something interestin in here
i know people know that for generations but not all many of us didn't know that and we need to know that couse its to important in our lives i think to overlook it
ok thats all
a.
bye

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

tnx
nice to see someone helping.i just wasnt sure how should i finish this one
i already started a new journal (only have to reorganised it a little bit)
im new here and sometimes i didnt know which direction to take on journal

my world is so much better lately and i wanna mention how that grow helped me alot also in sence that i started to appreciate life more and this goes beyond words

i also think im more organised person becouse of my effort to grow,im so lazy in nature i just didnt care about most and now i see things to improve almost everywhere
i've done so much around the house since the start of the grow,...

maybe im a little too excited sometimes,but i wasn't doing near that great some moths ago,
so i decided to change some things in life and one of those things i changed was i started to grown my own!!!:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

:peace:,:love: & cannabis :amen: :blunt::tokin: :cheesygrinsmiley:

tnx,Mark,means alot
for sure that is great,i never understood MJ & all around it,but didnt have almost no knowledge and inf.about it about this unike plant. 10 years since the internet arrived in our ''3rd world country''
whats that about Astonr420 said he's moving journals to completed and that was yesterday.
do i have to do something myself to be able to see journal amongst competed ones
im doin it for the first time -?????

no worries my brotha, we'll take care of all that stuff for ya... you just sit back and show off some more grows :thumb:

Remember this site is full of knowledge brotha, we are all here to help each other.

:peacetwo:

:thanks: Astonr420 - great respect
you know that is just the most important post i got on this journal beside the first reply i got.
yeah im gonna try my best and try to show in my best way how im learnin the art of growin and maybe try to help somebody along the way.that is at least what i can do and is all pleasure for me here in this forum.
Remember this site is full of knowledge brotha, we are all here to help each other.
that is exactly how i feel and do appreciate this soo much

:thanks:again bro'
very nice of you.
a

Back
Top Bottom