Aiob 1st Cabinet Indoor Soil Grow - Sensi Star - Chronic - ST#4

anyone ever grown blueberry haze couse im havin it one plant about 1.5 feet already showin preflowers but i heard it can get a little tricky to do everything ok without stress...i would really appreciate couse i if knew all i know now when i got these clones i would do em right much bigger with massive colas
i would also appreciate any information on growin mazar,critical+,mataro blue
:thanks:
ok lets get more picss :)

Wow!!! I can't believe I missed out on this grow!! by the end results you did a fantastic job!!! Those nugs look really tasty!!! Sorry for showing up late to the party...but really happy to see some excellent buds!!! Can't wait to see your next round!!
yeah i would definetly like to see more posts on next grow,it really helps even if i dont take advice someone gives im measurin,planin in my mind,how...what do my plants preferr??
pics
IMG_9554.JPG

IMG_9551.JPG

IMG_95481.JPG

IMG_95452.JPG

IMG_95441.JPG

IMG_95432.JPG

IMG_95411.JPG

that was STooth#4

i got to sort the other pics

enyoy your weed

bye

someone might think is that bod roth one the top, its not it is the coloring,i said before this strain is very strange lookin indica
it was my first indoor grow,i did a few outdoors(not that good)-i have posted the pics of it earlier in decem.i think
ok thats all
bye

im back with another picture update i hope you all enyoy it,im enyoyin it very well :bigtoke:
:bigtoke::bigtoke:
IMG_97321.JPG

IMG_97271.JPG

IMG_97251.JPG

IMG_9722.JPG

IMG_97121.JPG

IMG_97051.JPG

IMG_97041.JPG

IMG_97011.JPG

and finally all of my 3 skunk seeds are doin just fine
IMG_9777.JPG

the smoke from these seeds is comparable to the strains ive grown and i can probably do a better job i think

hey,im back finally
im sorry
i should've finish this journal at least a week ago or even more but im just a very lazy person and when there are too many things to do, i go tilt sometimes,and with all that delicious nuggets lyin around in jars curing...i hope you see the picture
finally i sorted all out,by dates,plants,...i got a nice pile of pics that i dont use on this forum
i only pick out the best ones for 420 forum,as i think all do,and there remains 90% of pics only for me :allgood::thumb:
i think it just wouldnt be nice to paste 1000 pics,i dont want noone to get raped by my nuggets :cheesygrinsmiley:,(joke) :allgood:

i think im havin it all prepared to finish the journal properly,i was havin such a nice time learnin alot of things about growing,and found out i really have a passion for this,like i have for rock n'roll music and guitars(im obsessed with all that)
this means so much to me ,couse i really don't do alot of things people do and to be able to find such a hobbie - its just dreams comin true if you can get plants growin at home

i was frustrated by the lack of smoke and was tryin to finish at least one plant faster and it didnt go well with SensiStar,it wasnt mature like the chronics and STs were at the end.
the high was great though if only a few grams of high quality skunk was around to smoke after to get that high much higher or to give some body to the high
and i wasn't expected this at all,and out of this variety which should've had around 20%THC when finished.
it was pretty nice smoke,very smooth and with that premium aroma - lemon,fuely mixed with some pine in it - it would be perfect if only THC would increased, so for next grow maybe ill seek more body effect and let it ripen properly.

i noticed that SensiStar it is strain that is great for pain relief(works great and kicks in fast for my back and legs-which are very heavy after all day of work or even walkin the whole day around)and thats why im not gettin rid of SStar,jet.
i hope for any improvment next time - so if anyone have something to say here,cmon help out the fellow grower
i would if i could.i just wanna make this plant shine like it should be,couse i know there are somethin more in this strain if grown properly.
i don't know if write already that down but i think it was a bit over 35gms(ounce and a 7gms)and that was totally wet after harvest with all leaves trimmed off - so it was manicured properly.i think it was ok for 1.5L(0.5gall)pot.
i didnt cured it alot.i dried it for 3days and then put into the jar and then i've started to smoke heavly - in about 2,3 days it was gone,maybe i left the tip of the main cola(0.5g) for another week curing and smoked it later.and it was a little better,a little less harsher smoke,the chlorofil smell wasnt that strong anymore and the lemonfuely aroma was very strong-not as with any grass but really strong and pungent,skunky a little.
they say you only want what you dont have-well for me its true for this strain,even if it failed to put me to sleep(i was up all night while smoking SStar,with time only more uplifted)and to get me that body feel.

now i think im stoned to the bone and tryin to tell things in a few ways,

tnx to all smokers that took time and watched my first ever indoor grow journal

enyoy the pics
bye

i just wanted to add that 2-3days in the dark before harvest do make a visible difference in the trichomes coverage-at least im sure for chronic

IMG_9790.JPG

IMG_9788.JPG

IMG_9783.JPG

IMG_9781.JPG

IMG_9780.JPG

that pics was taken just before harvest and i let them go almost 11weeks(dark included)
this last chronics so they were very nice ripe as should :allgood:

PoohBurrMedic

i wanna thank you for your presence in my 1st journal and for all the time&effort that helped me understand and figure out alot of things
if you weren't talkin to me noone would - you saw only small number of comments(each from different member) even though i asked for help for zillion times but i think as much help as i needed i got,
few hundred other things i learn were from studying the great number of books i found on internet about cannabis - i couldn wish for more - than these books
im totally hooked on cannabis now :allgood: and it seems with time its only gonna get more excited
i really should get some more info.about the grow(the yield,...) and finish the journal
i promise you i'll finish it today
have a nice stoney wednsday all
bye

its a damn good smoke that chronic :allgood:

IMG_98701.JPG

IMG_9875.JPG

IMG_98761.JPG

IMG_98771.JPG

IMG_98781.JPG

i think overall its a success this grow,i just shouldnt listen to someone sayin the plants are gonna double at least when flowerin and i let them like a little dwarfs and they did an amazing job,cant wait to create a Chronic bush next time
Sweett's sufferd a little,again big bush next time :)

thats it i believe with the pics
only a few things to add i believe - anyone on how should one close a journal??
ok thats all
bye for now

Nice harvest;) that chronic looks killer! What kinds you planning for the next grow? I just started some chronic after seeing yours. The best advice I can give is learn about brewing organic teas:) I will watch for your next journal.

tnx,i know it was nice 1016.6grams(2pounds and something)of trimmed&wet buds,sensistar not included
sensistar only something above 35g
for next grow im planin 1xall the strains i had but these clones are gonna grow 2,3weeks before startin 12/12 photoperiod.
and then i have in flower.today is the 4th day on 12/12 - 1xmazar(DP),1xmataro blue(kan.),critical+(im not sure)and blueberry haze(clone only) i bought them as seedlings about 10inches high very healty looking,i've pick them out of many so they should be great im very excited.its getting boring to smoke the same weed,im gettin all spoiled by these fantastic buds i have.
i dont have too much of sweettooth anymore only 1/2 ounce few grams more maybe and i need something heavy for sleeping
chronic is just 50/50 hybrid,but is more sativa high so its impossible to sleep after smoke
i cant wait to get to the next harvest
ok here is a link to my new grow :
Aiob420's 2nd Organic Soil Closet Grow - 400HPS -7 Strains

but i've been busy lately so i havent done or write that much yet but in a few days i will update that.
a

tnx - but im very far away from results i would like to see,im not sayin im not enyoyin all experience - this is like,dreams come true you know,i've tried many years ago and failed and tried again but all outdoors - people,animals sabotaging my grows from early on

when i got this sensi catalog in 7th,8th grade i knew i wanna grow indoor, but now finally after almost 15 years i can :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

anyway i wanted to say to Mark Green that i'll try something like 2Lgrow(very like yours)in future for sure but for now thats just not possible before next fall
very interesting grow in perlite and very efficient

i was thinking about this smoke report and it was very hard on me,couse i havent done one yet and i dont have someone here to explain these all different highs,aromas,tastes,....
so i was very frustrated that i would be able to do it good and im still not sure
i wrote alot about 3strains and smokin'em in my power
but finally i had a breakthrough i was wondering why the hell im gettin sometimes all sweatin while smokin and i finally did a little introspective on this.im talking about chronic i'll do first for chronic.
so:
Chronic:
-Smell-there is a sweet&spicy aroma a little piney,its so sweet you can't believe it when the buds breakin up and there is this floral smell aroma that go so well with it,its actually alot like its written in big book of buds on chronic
smoke-first i wanna mention that at first its very smooth but if you try to smoke too much the expansion of the resin gets very heavy and then you also start to taste all the resins very strong it becoms more piney or i dont know
at start when first buds were smoked dry well and ripe it was alot more even head-body than it is know- it is like more sativa - i got this sessions sometimes at evenings and smoking alot and getting so high that im literally shaking.and at first i didn notice i thoght im gettin used to it very fast and just doesnt get me high so much anymore i needed to smoke any diff.strain bud i had over to be able to sleep.
i was wrong.this high is much more complex to me that i was used to so i didn know how to do things good efficently on such a high,but now its all different.
like before i rolled myself a nice joint(about a 0.7)while smoking very pleasant aroma and after first half of joint i started to sweat a little and it gets really hot sometimes and then immiedietky this rush of energy that i wasnt used to - i didn know that this feeling means im about to explode if not active.and then followed about 2hour acoustic solo guitar session and i was so high i mean.while expierience all these emotions the adrenalin kept on pumpin and i really enyoyed it could be a little less intense or more i would mind.
then after hour or so slowly it starts to evolvin in this nice relax state.
but im still more on indica side - i need also very full body effect for my pain issue.
i hope its understandeble,ll be back with sweettooth report
bye

Back
Top Bottom