Aiob 1st Cabinet Indoor Soil Grow - Sensi Star - Chronic - ST#4

IMG_8756.JPG

IMG_87251.JPG

a

finally 8weeks on 12/12 is over but its obvious that a few days maybe a week max.
im starting to see a few amber trichoms on sweetooths&sensi star and im waiting a little more to harvest
on the chronics its still a few day from going amber,only started to get milky yesterday i think - its hard to see with my 18x teleskop or whathever it is and the trichs are much more smaller on the chronics
its the phenotype i think that show more a sativa than chronic would normally do or ???
i started a flush a few days ago and sensi star is gettin all yellow as you can see on pics but why sweetooth remained all green even in the end of week 8 - maybe someone could help me with this.
i wanted to sample some of my fresh buds and i cut 2buds of chronic and it wasnt ripe so im not gonna sample anymore untill the trichs are 50/50 or 25/75 amber/milky - anyone wanna say anything about this couse i dont have experince with observing trichoms for harvest
ok im gonna paste a few more pics today and im gonna send some when i harvest&later

IMG_8968.JPG

IMG_8964.JPG

IMG_8962.JPG

IMG_8961.JPG

IMG_8959.JPG

IMG_8958.JPG

IMG_89571.JPG

i know these buds are gonna be worth of all the hard labor,only concern for now is the yield how much itll be and i cant say - so if anyone can say a figure according to pics that would be great

ok some more pics :)

IMG_9004.JPG

IMG_8999.JPG

IMG_8994.JPG

IMG_8991.JPG

IMG_8984.JPG

another pic i just wanna say i would appreciate some more comments - i wanna hear about the critic couse i wanna learn as much as i can
i believe this grow its been great learnin exp.
i cant wait to start a new grow - it have to do better

IMG_9006.JPG

that all for now
enoyoy all
a

i dont see how you were so worried about this grow before, its turning out great :)

well thanks again PoohBurrMedic for kind words.

im afraid to stay long periods without my medication becouse it helps me deal with main problem in my life and im doin great when i have it and terrible when i dont have it
so you see
then i was going thru these yournals and saw what problems may i have with my grow and became a little paranoid
but im not doin that great either alot of things could've been done better(ill post a list of mistakes that i made in a week)
i wish i knew how far they'll strech during flowering.the upper part of the closet remained unused.plants could've been much bigger and i believe also the buds
i've done one clone succesfully off each strain so i can continue to clone in a few weeks i hope
my finacial situation is so bad for now i cant even buy seeds
im still decidin on germinate seeds that i found in our local skunk but i dont know,its better to be sure -no?
we'll see i still have to harvest these plants and they are in 60 day on 12/12 and still chronics dont show any sign of gettin ready,sweet tooth maybe sooner

some pics update soon
a

next time some good kush strain rolls through and you get ahold of some, and theres seeds, germ those seeds and breed with the males so you dont have to buy seeds ever. thats what im doing

tnx PoohBurrMedic, im kind of afraid to get started with bad genetics.i cant tell at this point when im holdin these seeds if the potency is gettin affected by crossin two genetics.
i mean if the seeds were like 200euros x 5 ,then i would probably plant those but if i can get tasty,strong,resinous varietys that will continue to perform great for not over 40euros
per 10 per pack.
i smoked a joint of sensistar a big fat one and it blew me away after a few skunk joints
and i could hardly read&concentrate
it hits you right beetween the eyes and the buzz is heavy and long lasting
very nice muscle relaxant,it relieves pain in my legs after a long day very nice experience but this only got so intense when mixing it with skunk and after few grams.
i hope tolerance will not build fast enough.
i have to dry it a little better.
im still not cuttin the sweettooths and chronics-i cant believe it
ok bye
a

you look too far into things right now,
if you get ahold of some weed you really like and it has seeds, you cant go wrong.
those seeds will give you males and females of that exact weed you smoked and youll breed those and make seeds so that you have like a hundred seeds and never have to worry about buying them, and then when you start getting more money, you can either just ditch that strain, grow it with other strains, or breed it with other strains to mix the genes and characteristics of the high from the buds you get :)

yeah PoohBurrMedic :thanks: i already started to germinate my outdoor seeds - this year i can make all done right i have to make some clones till april,may,june(more better ill have a chance to make an amazing grow this year.
i only have 3 seeds of different skunks it was pretty hard to find those in about 150-200g only 3seeds
i really hope to make a few bushes and clone them as much i can and if genetics turn out nice thats great maybe im gonna start to think about producing some seeds
but how will i know that before harvest? you really cant tell but im gonna do it anyway and ill buy some clones or seeds for next grow.
i already have one clone of each strain i grew this time so i dont have to spent as much money and im looking forward to do some clones off them too i have to send some pics-this clones are very bushy and very low height - perfect for my closet grow:grinjoint:
ok i think im gonna harvest the buds that are ripe already.im gonna inspect them closely with microscop again and see
ok thats way much i wanted to say
bye

i messed up again i wanted to ask there how can you tell if the genetics of the seeds are ok before you plant the seeds, harvest and smoke the weed.you only can predict on how it will turn out based on the weed you smoked and found the seeds in.if you grown the seeds at least you can tell how the plants are gonna turn out.

if you get seeds out of weed you already smoked you already know how it will turn out, youll have the exact weed you smoked!
well probably better since you grow it yourself, the genetics are just what strain it is, so just check out the buds you get out of that sack and youll see the future

there are some potencials sure,i hope i wont have a problem with dom. sativa plants-i hope they wont stretch too much in 2months from seed
this mornin i put 2 seeds in the soil already and i have 6seeds in the water
i managed to put some money aside and bought some soil for germination and transplant and clonex couse last time i was doing clones it was without any gel and about half of them died and i dont need that kind of atmosphere in my grow room
tnx
i wish you all a very hashy,smokey sunday :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::passitleft::passitleft::ciao:
bye

i am having horrible luck with my seeds. i used to be able to germ seeds easy but its just too cold now i guess. good luck with your seeds buddy!

tnx i have got all my 3 skunks sprouded from the soil,i'll do my best,but i think im gonna start another journal but i have to finish this one first.
i have all my plants in the ground watiting to be harvested in a couple of days only that i cut one main cola of sweettooth#4 already and not many buds from chronics.and sensi star is finished also.
im thinking if i should maybe cut the upper buds and main colas first and wait half a week till harvest the rest becouse its such a difference in trichomes color if you look em from the tip of the plant down.they're becomin amber at the tip and still clear at the bottom of the canopy,i dont know we'll see.
i have to make a few good pics before harvest and make another update-soon
a

Back
Top Bottom