Ak 47

Grunt69

I'm on my second try to grow the seeds they do ok and then start growing the first three grew up about 4 inches then bent over in the middle the next grow they are about ten inches and started bending over at the top I'm lost and I don't know what l'm doing wrong Help please

Inside or outside, soil, temp, humidity, nutrients, pH of water, pics?
Just a couple questions to start.

It's inside and soil is organic the temperature is about 80. I don't know what the humidity is I guess the nutrients are in the soil distill water I have them in a solo cups I guess you know that I'm new to this. I have a small lamp with a 40 watt florerestent bulb. Thank you for the reply.

I'm going to try to post a picture of the three of them as for the soil someone from a seed company told me to do that. I rasied the lamp up Iwill get some more lights Thank you for the info

Are your plants in the seedling stage? If so, they are probably stretching trying to get more light. At some point they can get to top heavy on new skinny stems and collapse.

As I suggested earlier, more light sounds like the most logical solution, but "IF" they are seedlings that have just stretched you can re-pot them a little deeper and strengthen them buy burying a couple inches of the exposed stem. A very light breeze from a fan will also help to strengthen them. (These ideas are secondary to more light however.)

If your soil came from a grow shop I'm sure it's fine but if you went to a regular gardening center, it's hard telling what you have.

It's kinda hard guessing what you have going on without pics, but these seem like pretty common problems you may want to check into.

Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom