Aku's Soil Trifoliate! Bag Seed Journal 2014 Pics

So Xp-1 is sooo aptly named. She continues to teach so close to her demise. When I thought she was done, she had a few weeks left. When I thought she had a few more weeks, she starts drying up. I decide I'm going to spread out the chopping down and she really starts to look like I just ought to put her out of her misery which is what I was full on prepared to do this evening. I cut the next budlet up the line off and trim it up, pick the smallest amount off the side to release some "inside" smell and wow, I mean WOW. All off a sudden I'm smelling berries and fruit and sweet soap and crisp pine, I mean all these deeply developed odors that just fawking rock. I wish I could trap this smell and send a bottle of it to all you folks that enjoy cannabis cause OMG I was so surprised (if you can't tell). I still haven't sparked any of her but this is really really making me want to. Man this was bag seed! If my store bought genetics smell this good I'll be surprised!
If this hadn't given me the anxiety it did when I smoked the bag I got, I'd be more pissed about not being able to cross her with anything. That said there is probably more of this to be bought. I just have a feeling that I'm done paying for smoke the rest of my life. Soon as I do a few seed runs I'll probably have MORE seeds than I will be able to use. Of course I read today that growing becomes more of a habit than smoking and I truly believe that can become the case. Trying to get a few pics up.
Anyone still out there? If you have seen this journey through please, even if your just a lurker, say hi so that I can thank you all and know if its worth it to put together a summary of everything I learned/problems that arose and how I chose to deal and generally all that went down with Xp-1 here. Maybe save some future folks the time of reading through all my raving...

Ha, OK then end thread. Thanks Dunc, I'll look in every now and then. I took my auto grow to AfN as it seemed more suited to what I was up to, if you are still going to grow autos I suggest you check them out.
I'm not even going to show the last pics of this photo or share how it ends as no one is really interested. Say g'bye to Xp-1!
</thread>

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom