Alaskan ice dilemma

englishgrower

Hi guys, wish i had never tried greenhouse alaskan ice now, i am doing them with 2 powerplants, the powerplants look fantastic, and are coming on so quickly, the alaskans have done nothing but stretch, and there are loads and loads of buds forming, all stupidly tiny. i think they are gonna take ages, for very little return.
my dilemma is, do i just pull them now, bearing in mind the powerplants will be done in the next 3 weeks or so. maybe it will give the others more room to grow...
I just cant see they are gonna be worth waiting for, bear in mind I am atleast 4.5 weeks into flower, more like 5 i expect...
here are two pics, one of the powerpant ( my fav pic ) and one of the awful looking alaskans, pls let me know what you think!
thanks
RESIZED7.jpg

NEW_ALASKAN_ICE.jpg

WOW! Out of 5 Alaskan Ice I sprouted I have 1 mutant plant and it is starting to look like you photos 1 week into flowering so I'm pulling her tonight. Post some better photos so that we can take a better look. How is the environment? Nutrients? How often? Whats the PH? Soil PH? She looks sick...

ok i will do some better pics shortly, its a grow tent, on a hydro dripper system, canna nutients, i have used before with excellent results, (as you can see from the powerplant ), i am using clay pebbles, and ph is always about 5.8 - 6.
there are two alaskans, both the same, i saw on another forum there are good seeds and mostly bad seeds available, the bad ones, like mine, grow very large shaders early on, and then take forever, for very little return...

taken loads of pics but my camera cant seem to focus properly close up , even though its 10.1 mp lol

so you think the plant is mutant and i should pull it?

its frustrating because one of them looks very healthy, but after 4 weeks or more of flower, there is not going to be much at the end is there? its odd, because the healthier plant has lots less on, and the one that looks ragged, does smell nice, and the wisps do have crystals on now... seems a shame to bin it, but i cant wait forever, have added pk 13/14 today, with the water change, as I think the powerplants only need another 3 weeks tops...

cant wait to smoke that, it stinks and is covered in trichs!:cool:

Have you ever cloned before? I would take a few clones that look heathy. Reveg them and start anew. If they too grow too big you got a bad bag o seed. Sry to hear that man.
Whats your lighting? How many watts? and how far away?
You could try to bud them but my first grow was like that with some decent bag seed. I didn't get anything but schwag because i didnt take controll of how big the girls were getting. I let the three get about 5' 6'' and very lil bud. Later one went hermi too. That was no fun.... They are your ladies and your decision.
Hope they work out for ya man.
Ps lookin good on the power plants:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom