Algae development

Vasdef

Been having a layer of algae growing on the top layer of my coco/perlite media. I scraped it off, then topped them off with fresh coco/perlite. It started growing back on 1 or the 4 plants again. That plant seems to be shrivel good slightly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The shriveled plant is bottom right. The pic below that is the plant in question.
20210531_093302.jpg
20210531_093429.jpg

Algae are aquatic and will return if you provide a suitable environment. Water and light.

Let the media dry out a bit more if possible, increase air movement a the soil level and grow that canopy.

Algae are aquatic and will return if you provide a suitable environment. Water and light.

Let the media dry out a bit more if possible, increase air movement a the soil level and grow that canopy.
Algae is gone. The one that was shriveled bounced back that night. All of a sudden they seem to be growing fast.

20210606_194321.jpg

I'd think about topping and flipping that batch soon. That tent is going to be maxed out in a couple weeks.

Please tell me more about topping and flipping. Also, is it too early to identify male plants?

I’m guessing you’re 2 autos are on the right. They should be showing sex now and likely getting “flowery”. They look like they’re in transition from veg to flower when you posted Monday. The non autos may be showing sex. It’s strain specific. I have some Blueberries that just don’t show sex early at all and take forever to hit maturity.

That’s a elluva growth spurt for 6 days! Any chance they’re autos? They look like they’re transitioning to flower. DWC?

I’m guessing you’re 2 autos are on the right. They should be showing sex now and likely getting “flowery”. They look like they’re in transition from veg to flower when you posted Monday. The non autos may be showing sex. It’s strain specific. I have some Blueberries that just don’t show sex early at all and take forever to hit maturity.
I dont know which are which. I was paying too much attention trying to keep my pain in the ass out of there. So from when the seeds cracked to today has been a month, would they be flowering already?

I dont know which are which. I was paying too much attention trying to keep my pain in the ass out of there. So from when the seeds cracked to today has been a month, would they be flowering already?
Could well be - I've got a couple of Lemon Kush Autos on the go that started to flower day 24 from popping

*pain in the ass cat.

Back
Top Bottom