Alientic's 3rd Grow - Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized

What are your temps, releative humidity, water ph, & water ppm? Are you having a hard time with them varying? How often are you flushing or hving to add water? I am looking at building a cab and your design looks good.

Thanks in advance,

Dizzzy
Temp are currently 86 degree in the cab with the light on and the humidity is high at 62%. I try to keep the pH at 5.8 ppm last time I checked was 1100. They drink a ton of water and I change the res every two weeks. I purchased my cab from Sunlight Sheds.

I took these pics on 8/12/09 The pics I took today are coming in 10 to 15 min.

SSC_0212.JPG

SSC_0213.JPG

SSC_0214.JPG

SSC_0215.JPG

SSC_0216.JPG

I took these pics today. I had to pull out two more plants cause one plant crowded them out. They couldn't keep up and wasn't really getting any light. So now I'm down to two plants. I have a lot of colas on one plant. It's over 5 feet tall and hitting the top. So I have them bent over. Thanks for following.
:yummy:
SSC_0217.JPG

SSC_0218.JPG

SSC_0219.JPG

SSC_0220.JPG

SSC_0221.JPG

SSC_0222.JPG

SSC_0223.JPG

SSC_0224.JPG

SSC_0225.JPG

SSC_0226.JPG

SSC_0227.JPG

SSC_0228.JPG

SSC_0229.JPG

SSC_0230.JPG

SSC_0231.JPG

SSC_0232.JPG

SSC_0233.JPG

SSC_0234.JPG

SSC_0235.JPG

SSC_0236.JPG

SSC_0237.JPG

SSC_0238.JPG

SSC_0239.JPG

SSC_0240.JPG

SSC_0241.JPG

Sorry everyone :) Just got caught up with life, e.g., working two jobs, going to school trying to find time to do community service and last but not least take care of my ladies. They are finally done!! I cut them down yesterday, trimmed them and now they are hanging to dry. I will post some pictures here real soon. I started with five plants and ended up finishing with two because one plant crowded out the three that I lost. Total weight wet is roughly 1.4 lbs. I'll be back soon with pics.

Hey bro, don't keep me waiting...LOL

That sounds like a nice yield!
Okay so I was clearly not thinking when I put down 1.4lbs wet. I actually have a QP off of two plants. 90% is from one plant though. I don't think I would grow this strain again, because it takes way to long, I wasn't impressed with the bud production, although I was impressed with the branching of 1 out of 5 original plants. The buds are very airy and I'm not sure what I could've done differently. I have a few more pics coming.

nice dude! if you dont mind me asking how is the smoke? does it taste like blueberry? im asking because i want to grow blueberry but i read every where that its not a stable strain and people really dont find a good blueberry pheno.

nice dude! if you dont mind me asking how is the smoke? does it taste like blueberry? im asking because i want to grow blueberry but i read every where that its not a stable strain and people really dont find a good blueberry pheno.
No it doesn't taste like Blueberry. But it's very smooth. Maybe the taste will come as it cures.

Re: Completed...

Thanks for the wrap-up alientic! I appreciate that you made an honest assessment of the harvest.

We'll move this to completed journals now per your request.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us? Something fresh on the horizon?:yummy:

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Stay up-

- Andy:grinjoint:
As a matter of fact be on the lookout for G13 Haze grow.

Back
Top Bottom