Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Congrats on breaking the 1lb mark! :high-five:

:passitleft:
Thank you sir! That’s trimmed from the stems Durban was another 3.9oz so technically 20 zips or so. :passitleft:
Well damn! I'll try that next time...

:rofl:
Oh totally! Except maybe omit the part where you dump really hot water on several buds lol

Durban was another 3.9oz so technically 20 zips or so.
Once you go outdoors and use that 30 gallon pot, you'll probably get that from one plant. ;)

I am still using it and it’s kicking butt SP! The harvest, in large part to the humidifier, was still not dry yet last night. We are currently on Day 6 of my drying which is twice as long as I’ve ever been able to dry before! This is huuuuge for me! Cheers SP!

I agree the changes are fantastic, the bookmark feature alone :yahoo:

Cheers Duggan! I’m headed you’re way to get caught up at some point today brother.
So you moved your hand planes and other tools or how'd you do that ?? My grandaughter showed up today with a new humidifier. I don't know if it works yet or not, as I have to wait till tomorrow, to purchase some bacterial treatment for the water. I'll give that a try 1st. But yes, that's what a guy need when drying weed, good humidity !! But we need 50% humidity all thru the grow. Thanks Granddaughter !!:surf:

Once you go outdoors and use that 30 gallon pot, you'll probably get that from one plant. ;)
Oh man I’m not ready lol! I’m building the raised beds next week and starting the hardening off GD1
So you moved your hand planes and other tools or how'd you do that ?? My grandaughter showed up today with a new humidifier. I don't know if it works yet or not, as I have to wait till tomorrow, to purchase some bacterial treatment for the water. I'll give that a try 1st. But yes, that's what a guy need when drying weed, good humidity !! But we need 50% humidity all thru the grow. Thanks Granddaughter !!:surf:
Nice score on the humidifier! I just keep the humidifier in my tent for the time being SP. Before the fall, I plan to relocate the humidifier outside the tent. I can use some 4” ducting and an available inlet to the tent to pump the humidity in.

I made my reservoir 27gallons. Which is great because I only fill it like twice a month, but it’s really heavy so I’m not very likely to clean it. I need to do a nice deep cleaning on the reservoir in between grows. I have a lot of cleaning to do in the 4x8 before the fall grow begins.

Oh man I’m not ready lol! I’m building the raised beds next week and starting the hardening off GD1

Nice score on the humidifier! I just keep the humidifier in my tent for the time being SP. Before the fall, I plan to relocate the humidifier outside the tent. I can use some 4” ducting and an available inlet to the tent to pump the humidity in.

I made my reservoir 27gallons. Which is great because I only fill it like twice a month, but it’s really heavy so I’m not very likely to clean it. I need to do a nice deep cleaning on the reservoir in between grows. I have a lot of cleaning to do in the 4x8 before the fall grow begins.
Relax, my friend, you got all summer ?

Relax, my friend, you got all summer ?
Oh yeah, no worries hah! If anything I’ll want to clean the tent closer to the beginning of the grow.
Theres fun stuff to do and theres cleaning.

Hmmm, what i wanna do? :hmmmm:
Great point Age! Speaking of fun stuff guys....
Happy 420! :yahoo::420::circle-of-love::party:

Happy 420 arch and gang !

Hope it’s a great weekend for everyone but extra spoiling themselves !!!
:420::volcano-smiley::rollit::smokin::bongrip::bong::yummy::ganjamon::roorrip::lot-o-toke::hookah::hookah::cough::passitleft::420:

Anyways you consume may it get you wrecked !!

✊

Great mornin to ya Archie and friends. Wow Arch , a pound +. pretty friggen nice , i'de say! Great job Mr!:high-five::cheer:
Oh , BTW you and me got sumpin else in common. Yes, i make furniture too,..or at least i used to.
Made most of my 'wood stuff' i use in my life now...very cool ...cheers eh.
Ahh that is a goal I have, to replace all the furniture in my home with furniture I’ve made. As soon as the cat dies.....:laughtwo: Happy 420 Duggan!
Happy 420 arch and gang !

Hope it’s a great weekend for everyone but extra spoiling themselves !!!
:420::volcano-smiley::rollit::smokin::bongrip::bong::yummy::ganjamon::roorrip::lot-o-toke::hookah::hookah::cough::passitleft::420:

Anyways you consume may it get you wrecked !!

✊
Hey joe! Happy 420!

Happy 420 to everyone!:theband::morenutes:

Oh hell, forgot :rolleyes:, I was inspired by Shed and several others, to drop a seed today :Namaste:

I had planned to drop an autoflower for the outdoor grow so I dropped critical orange punch auto from Dutch Passion. Eh, just for fun and variety. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom